PDA

View Full Version : North Georgia or Atlanta area custom Kydex

norbis
04-28-12, 15:05
Does anybody have any recomendations for or better yet build/manufacture custom kydex holsters/sheaths in the North Georgia or Atlanta area? If not, I am willing to drive, I live in Alpharetta and work in Stockbridge (for frame of reference) so anything around those areas or in between. I found a thread in the tactical gear forum from '09 regarding 'Tactical Kydex' https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=41287.

I am wondering if anybody has any newer experience and recommendations with them or other builders. I figured I would post here with the local guys before posting over in the tactical gear forum. I perfer to do a face to face with the builder as well as support local business. Thanks!

Sam
04-28-12, 21:15
Mike Benedict in Jasper, GA. www.talontactical.com

He's been in business for over 10 years. He can make holsters for most popular guns. If he doesn't have it, you can drive up to his shop with your gun and he can make one for you while you wait. Just schedule the trip in advance.

gatorfan605
05-10-12, 20:54
There is a guy that goes by "Top" on the outdoors trader (another Ga. forum) that builds hybrids, like a comptac minotaur. Check him out.