PDA

View Full Version : Reschedule of Mossie Tactics Intro to Pistol 6/3/2012

Sarah
05-03-12, 20:57
Mossie Tactics June 3rd, 2012 Intro to Pistol

We are offering another Intro to Pistol class and have a few slots open

If you are interested in attending the:
June 16th & 17th, 2012 Handgun Concealed Carry Level 2 pistol in conjunction with this class we will offer a discount of $100 for the 2 course price package of $450

Mossie Tactics
www.MossieTactics.com

http://mossietactics.com/image/PicDD65.png

Buck Mossie is a former United States Marine Corps Infantryman who
deployed to both Southeast and Southwest Asia with the 13th Marine
Expeditionary Unit, Special Operations Capable. He currently is a
member of a large Metropolitan Law Enforcement Agency in Southern
California, where in addition to having worked a variety of field
assignments, he has also served as a California Peace Officers
Standards and Training (CA P.O.S.T.) Certified Master Firearms
Instructor for over a decade.

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff400/mossietactics/logo3948322_md.jpg

Mossie Tactics June 3rd Intro to Pistol

Intro to Pistol ~ This class is an entry level one day course for handgun shooters and is designed specifically for those who have not had any formal instruction or those who wish a refresher class. Topics covered will include the four basic firearms safety rules, the seven principals of marksmanship as they relate to the handgun, drawing from the holster, presentation of the pistol, reloads, and various skill builder drills. Upon completion of this course you will be eligible to receive a CA DOJ HSC.

For a small rental fee, Mossie Tactics LLC can arrange for a serviceable handgun and holster, magazine pouch with magazines, and eye and ear protection to be provided for this class.

Primary Instructor: Buck Mossie

- Class dates: June 3rd, 2012

- Cost: $175

- Class size: Maximum ten students

Weapon & Gear Class Requirements:

- 5 dummy rounds in the appropriate caliber
- Eye and Ear Protection (electronic hearing protection is preferred)
- Serviceable handgun of at least 9mm Para caliber
- Serviceable holster
- Minimum one double magazine pouch / Ability to carry minimum of two magazines
- Minimum of three serviceable magazines (5 is better)
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- Suitable range wear depending on the season
- hand held flashlight or weapon light and spare batteries for night fire
- Good attitude

If you are interested in attending any Mossie Tactics class, please sign up on the Mossie Tactics schedule page located HERE (http://mossietactics.com/services.html). If you have any questions about any Mossie Tactics classes, or hosting a class in your area, please contact Sarah at mossie.tactics@gmail.com.

Host a Class ~ Would you like to host a Mossie Tactics class in your area? Contact mossie.tactics@gmail.com for details.

Peace Officers Standards and Training ~ CA P.O.S.T. accredited classes are available to CA LE Agencies. Please contact Mossie Tactics LLC with your Agencies specific needs and requirements.

CA DOJ HSC ~ Mossie Tactics LLC has been certified by the CA Department of Justice (CA DOJ) as a Certified Firearms Instructor and authorized to administer the Handgun Safety Certificate (HSC) exam.

Onikudaki
05-04-12, 20:26
I'm in.

This will be a great refresher course to prepare for the Concealed Carry Handgun 2 class.

Buck
05-07-12, 09:45
I'm in.

This will be a great refresher course to prepare for the Concealed Carry Handgun 2 class.

Welcome on board my friend. I look forward to training with you again...

S/F

B