PDA

View Full Version : G&R Tactical

Pages : [1] 2 3

C4IGrant
06-09-06, 07:59
Feedback is only to be left by people that have COMPLETED transactions with us (meaning that you have received the item you ordered).

C4

www.GRTactical.com

http://www.gandrtactical.com/images/griconLarge.jpg

Voodoochild
06-09-06, 09:46
Grant is a good guy to deal with. Prompt shipping and great prices. He isnt one of those types that tries to sell you everything. He will tell you what is worth buying and will not steer you in the wrong direction. Deal with him in confidence. Good luck in Ohio Grant. Look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Saint
06-09-06, 17:55
My first purchase with Grant was a Midwest Industries #20 rail, he also installed it for me. Great price on the rail and installation.

My second purchase was a Midwest Industies #8 sling swivel, fast shipping on that one, also.

Great company:D

Cannot wait to do more business with him.

Ice Cream Man
06-10-06, 06:06
Ordered twice from Grant good prices and fast shipping looking forward to doing more business with him in the future.

Razoreye
06-13-06, 19:23
Ordered a 14.5" BCM upper and recieved right on time for a good price. Grant and Rox are good people and I recommend them for anything AR related. I plan on shopping there again down the road.

:D :cool:

gcpd19
06-20-06, 15:24
Great guy to deal with, only spoke with his wife once on the phone and she was very helpful. I only buy my stuff from Grant, and on that note, stop planting thoughts into my head so I will stop buying stuff from you.......

13MPG
06-23-06, 22:39
Awesome service and fast shipping!

Voodoochild
06-24-06, 14:04
Grant got my ISMI springs today and they are working wonders. Thanks again for the great service and fast shipping.

55Kingpin
06-27-06, 08:04
Ordered twice from Grant good prices and fast shipping looking forward to doing more business with him in the future.

What he said...

BTW, the WG9D w/ turbohead is pretty amazing. I will post a report after I get some rounds downrange with it.

RHR
06-29-06, 13:42
Great service, good prices and fast shipping. The SS C Products mags look great! Thanks Grant.

LukeMacGillie
07-01-06, 10:23
Edited because someone decided to use my screename and copy and paste my 07-01-2006 feedback for G&R on a consumer reports website.

forster
07-20-06, 01:23
+1

Nothing but excellent service so far :p

VA_Dinger
08-03-06, 12:52
+1

Every order has gone through perfectly.

Robb Jensen
08-08-06, 05:28
+1

Every order I've ever placed with G&R goes through perfectly.

CapnCrunch
08-08-06, 07:37
Grant get's more of my money than the government. Heck, if I had it my way he'd get the money that Uncle Sam sucks from my pocketbook!

Chili
08-09-06, 06:15
I've known Grant personally for a few years now, and use to work with him. I know from personal experience he has good business ethics and he's just a stand up guy. I've had great experiences buying from GandR and look forward to doing so in the future.
Thanks GandR for the hard work,
Chili

DevilDog
08-10-06, 21:06
I placed an order this last Saturday for 6 CProducts stainless steel 30 rd mags, received them on Tuesday! Quite the turn-around for an order placed on the weekend.

Like my previous orders, everything was like clockwork. I always recommend G&R when I get the chance.

cheaptrick
08-19-06, 06:41
Can't really add to anything else that has been written here about G&R Tactical.
Grant's good people with superior service.

I always seem to order from Grant on a weekend and by some miracle it gets to me by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

My first order with Grant was a few years ago for a Aimpoint ML2 and a Larue Standard mount.
I get it un boxed and Lo and Behold it's a M2!!....:eek:
(Apparently Aimpoint put a M2 optic in a ML2 box).....:D

I highly recommend G&R.
Thanks Grant!!

MudBug
08-21-06, 13:16
I placed an order this last Saturday for 6 CProducts stainless steel 30 rd mags, received them on Tuesday! Quite the turn-around for an order placed on the weekend.

Like my previous orders, everything was like clockwork. I always recommend G&R when I get the chance.

+1

I placed an order on Friday for a Vickers Sling and a Meopta Scope. Not only did I get a screaming deal on the scope (demo model, in "Like New" condition), but I just got my order here before 11am on monday.

Thanks Grant

RJG
08-22-06, 01:02
I recently ordered a set of Troy BUIS, SS mags, rail guards, and vertical grip for my Robinson XCR. I was impressed with the quick response and delivery on the orders. Thanks again Grant!

RJG

andy123
09-11-06, 10:01
I have just recently gotten into AR15's and have been ordering a lot of goodies from several vendors. Of all the vendors, G&R Tactical has got to be the fastest shipper out there. Orders is processed same day or next day and you get the product about 2 days from date of processing (wow that is fast!). The shipping cost is so reasonable if not cheap. G&R does not try to make money from the shipping cost like other vendors out there. G&R only carries the best high quality products that works well. They do not sell cheap imitations that end up as junk in the toolbox. The customer service is awesome. Emails and phone calls are answered very promptly and G&R takes the time to explain their products and educate the customer.

Thanks G&R,
Andy

ramy98
09-12-06, 20:51
Placed an order for some chamber stars with Grant a little over a month ago and everything was smooth . Looking forward to my next purchase.

MountainM4A1
09-23-06, 22:14
Grant is my goto man.

Thanks go to him for his outstanding prices and service!

boomstick
10-09-06, 10:19
I recently ordered Midwest Ind. Free Float Carbine length rail system and received excellent service, probably the best I have experienced yet. Great product and super fast and safe shipping. I already have another order in and they will keep coming. Thanks Grant!

mayonaise
10-09-06, 13:43
I recently bought some small stuff from Grant. Fast ship. Answered my questions in advance. Good to go!

Logic
10-20-06, 19:20
Placed an order thru his website and didn't get an email confirmation. I have tried calling over the past 3 days to confirm the order and all I get is a recorded message. I have left a message on their answering machine to no avail. I have also sent an email thru their email address with no reply too. Is this a normal occurence experienced by all who have ordered from G&R Tactical?

C4IGrant
10-20-06, 19:27
Placed an order thru his website and didn't get an email confirmation. I have tried calling over the past 3 days to confirm the order and all I get is a recorded message. I have left a message on their answering machine to no avail. I have also sent an email thru their email address with no reply too. Is this a normal occurence experienced by all who have ordered from G&R Tactical?

Howdy! I don't have any unanswered E-mails in my inbox that I am aware of and don't have have any messages on my machine (haven't checked todays though).

When you order through my website, there is an automatic e-mail that is generated. Your host most likely blocked it as they view it as spam (not much I can do about that).

If your e-mails are not getting to me, send me a PM through this forum.

C4

C4IGrant
10-21-06, 08:49
Just as a follow up, I sent the above customer 4 emails and got their package out the next day after they ordered it. :D

C4

Logic
10-21-06, 19:11
My apologies to Grant if my host had blocked his automatic e-mails. I did PM him and he answered promptly. He did inform me that the order was received and shipped. Package should arrive next week.

Thanks, C4

mtdawg169
10-24-06, 13:19
I ordered some goodies to compliment my MUR / Noveske upper from G&R last Friday. Vickers sling, Troy BUIS, etc. Package was rec'd on Monday AM. I was shocked! (and very happy!) Grant has been great to deal with. I still need one of his WG series lights and I'm thinking about a new optic too. I'll certainly order from Grant for those too. :cool:

bigant
10-25-06, 11:14
Grant,

I got my order and thanks for the FAST Shipping...

ant

Al U. 5811
10-27-06, 18:44
I have bought ALOT of product from Grant in the past 3 years. He and his wife, Roxanne, are very easy to deal with. Grant is my only source for AR related parts and the first call when I need anything AR related. A huge + 1. Honest, fast, polite, and to the point. Not to mention the best prices on the net.

Grant when are you going to get in on the AK market. It's only getting bigger.

C4IGrant
10-28-06, 09:07
I have bought ALOT of product from Grant in the past 3 years. He and his wife, Roxanne, are very easy to deal with. Grant is my only source for AR related parts and the first call when I need anything AR related. A huge + 1. Honest, fast, polite, and to the point. Not to mention the best prices on the net.

Grant when are you going to get in on the AK market. It's only getting bigger.

Thank you Sir. AK's will be stocked for sure now that I have 07. I also already stock the SF rails for the AK. :D

C4

baffle Stack
10-30-06, 22:44
I've purchased from Grant about 5 times now and each time was great. He really listens to his customers. A+

I just got a nice lot of stuff today and I'm very please with it. Thanks Grant.

David Thomas
11-03-06, 16:42
I have ordered from G&R 4 or 5 times. Every time I order, whether phone or online, my order has always been right and shipped fast.

Buy with confidence.

gene
11-04-06, 17:35
Grant and Roxanne are simply great people to deal with. I have ordered from other vendors in the past, and have found only one or two who provide the level of service I get consistently from G&R Tactical.

Chris Poston
11-14-06, 18:31
I have ordered several small parts and most recently a Troy BUIS. Great customer service and takes time to talk with you on the phone and answer the stupid questions. Seems like a class act !

forster
11-18-06, 09:42
Another flawless purchase of a Acog TA31 DOC :D

Ordered 14th (late) received 17th.

Thnx Grant

PS: looking forward to your future AK items. :cool:

threebag6
11-27-06, 17:40
Just rec'd a package from Grant. great to deal with and will be doing so again.

cam2692
01-24-07, 16:16
Excellent service, excellent product! Fast shipping, just a great all around guy!

ashooter
01-25-07, 09:26
G&R is good to go! I've spent more money than I like to think about with Grant over the past few years and have always been happy. Most recent purchase was an LMT 10.5" upper that ended up not being able to run SAAMI spec ammo. To make a long story short, LMT does not look like they're going to warranty it since it will run with M855, but Grant is sending me a new upper - no charge.

Service like that is why I will keep buying my stuff from G&R.

Another side note: If you don't see what you want on G&R's website, shoot Grant an email. He might be able to get it for you even if it's not something he normally stocks, and usually his price is pretty hard to beat.

ISAIAH53
01-26-07, 06:51
Over the last 2 months or so, I have pestered Grant more often than I care to admit. It's his fault, though, for introducing so many cool new high quality AR pieces-parts, and throwing in outstanding customer service, infinite patience, and much needed expertise. He will not steer you wrong, and he is as fair and honest a businessman as I have ever dealt with.

May God continue to bless Grant and Roxanne in their life's pursuits.

rob_s
02-02-07, 12:01
Big-ass plus 1 to Grant yet again for dealing with CC company headaches and STILL getting my optic (new TA33R-8 ACOG) out to me in time for me to sight it in tomorrow and hopefully shoot a hog with it on Monday.

Grant, I'll be sure to send you some pics of me and the pig so you can put us on the site!:D

Jay Cunningham
02-25-07, 12:01
Big +1 for Grant. Ordered some Surefire accessories and they were here within 2 days.

Fast!

combatvet
02-26-07, 02:29
Another happy customer, bought a ISHOT from Grant and was very pleased with the whole process from order to delivery.

Bolt_Overide
02-26-07, 19:39
Just picked up a new stock body from grant, very easy to deal with, good prices and better service. He will be my go to guy for stuff in the future.

justpete
03-04-07, 22:17
G&R = GTG

In the process of my first buy and sure there are more to come. Grant's expertise, knowledge, and patience know no bounds. I know I certainly appreciate all the help he's been kind enough to provide.

Inger
03-08-07, 07:51
Good communciation, blazing-fast replies to my emails, fast shipment, excellent service.
Thanks Grant.

Cesiumsponge
03-13-07, 21:40
+1

Purchased from before in the past, purchased recently, will purchase again!

Heavy Metal
03-14-07, 21:02
He get the lions share of my gun dollars. Nuff said.

blake6551
03-17-07, 17:09
+1

Fast shipping! Great prices!

Blake

Chris Poston
03-19-07, 14:39
Another fast shipped/accurate order !

+1

uranus
03-20-07, 22:55
+1 for Grant.

Purchased two FN-contracted BCG.

Grant also re-staked the gas key screws and upgraded the extractor inserts and added Crane O-rings on two CMT BCG.

colthpd15
03-21-07, 13:17
To discribe Grant in one word "Excellent"

Al U. 5811
03-23-07, 15:22
Drinkin' the Kool Aid that came w/ my Colt 6520 that I got from Grant. One of the best in the business if not the best. Thanks again Grant and Roxanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlyAndFight
03-30-07, 14:50
+1 for Grant!

Received my "goodies" today!

Thanks again, Grant.

Paulinski
03-30-07, 15:29
BIG + 1 for Grant. Received my order quickly and on top of that Grant put up with all my questions via PM.

Thank You - Returning customer for sure.

RHR
04-05-07, 20:10
Another +1 for Grant.

sencless
04-05-07, 20:52
+1 for Grant, just got a complete 10.5" LMT upper from him...

Tommy Vercetti
04-13-07, 16:53
Just received, and installed in 10 minutes, the anti-rotational pins and bolt upgrade kit I ordered on Monday 4/9. Thanks Grant for the quick service and for the extra catalogs, especially the EOtech one, as I am currently evaluating which red dot sight I want to put up there. You will definitely be receiving my business again once I've made that decision. Thanks again for everything.:D

HAMMERDROP
04-24-07, 23:53
Just transfered a lower (built up by the man himself) today, a SunDevil w/Vltor 5pos Clubfoot, LMT trigger KNS take down pivot and anti rotational pins and Magpul trigger guard and MIAD ... the upper should be stunning. Have nothing but praise for his customer service and prices.
Anybody reviewing FEEDBACK to see if you want to do business with G&R Tactical fear not you wont be disappointed.

Grant Thanks Again

HAMMERDROP

Matt in AZ
04-25-07, 22:51
Grant and Roxanne,

I received the MAGPUL CTR and mil-spec kit as ordered, and was pleasantly surprised by the upgrade that was comp'd to me. I had expected an ISMI spring, and in its place was the David Tubb CS Flat Wire Buffer Spring. Thank you!

There are online vendors that advertise the CTR and mil-spec kit for less than G&R. However, I was happy to pay the listed price based on the customer service track record at G&R, the hardware expertise at G&R, and the fact G&R is a sponsor for M4Carbine.net (where I lurk for AR info). Also, I figured that if there was any largesse in the order, it would go to keep the Timberlake kids "in clover".

Well, Grant one-upped me by throwing in the Tubb flat spring, as this meant I received a cash-value advantage over ordering from another vendor! The Tubb spring is ideal for the 6.5 Grendel that is being built on this platform.

Thank you Grant and Roxanne!

utarch00
04-26-07, 15:06
Grant is a great guy to deal with. I have pretty much bought everything for my SBR from him. Prices, service, shipping and selection are all top notch.

Will definetely give him more of my money.

LOKNLOD
04-27-07, 18:32
Another successful purchase from G&R...Thanks Grant and Roxanne!

gunny
04-27-07, 23:11
Grant is a squared away gent & service/pricing is on par with Rainier Arms. Thanks sailor:D

Razoreye
04-28-07, 12:02
Grant is good to go. However, I ordered a LMT Rec. Plate from him two Mondays ago and I had to re-order it this last Monday. He claimed it shipped and told me to send it back if I get two or I could keep it and the charges. However, I was only charged once on the 25th (second time I called, hmmm) so it appears he totally forgot on the 16th to even send it out. I left a PM a few days ago to make sure I'm not being charged twice but I have had no response yet.

I realize Grant might have messed up but it would be nice to know considering I don't want to worry about phantom shipments/payments.

He has been a good guy for info and for doing business with but to show that I hold him accountable and equal to all other dealers, I'm posting this feedback.

+1 for Grant, I expect the shipment in soon (today or Monday.)

C4IGrant
04-28-07, 12:18
Grant is good to go. However, I ordered a LMT Rec. Plate from him two Mondays ago and I had to re-order it this last Monday. He claimed it shipped and told me to send it back if I get two or I could keep it and the charges. However, I was only charged once on the 25th (second time I called, hmmm) so it appears he totally forgot on the 16th to even send it out. I left a PM a few days ago to make sure I'm not being charged twice but I have had no response yet.

I realize Grant might have messed up but it would be nice to know considering I don't want to worry about phantom shipments/payments.

He has been a good guy for info and for doing business with but to show that I hold him accountable and equal to all other dealers, I'm posting this feedback.

+1 for Grant, I expect the shipment in soon (today or Monday.)

The first LMT plate that was sent out was returned to us (wrong address). You were also not charged for it because I thought I owed you one. :D

On the second LMT plate, I did charge your card and sent out the plate (to the correct address this time). I am sorry for the confusion and you should have your plate shortly.

C4

Razoreye
04-28-07, 15:21
The first LMT plate that was sent out was returned to us (wrong address). You were also not charged for it because I thought I owed you one. :D

On the second LMT plate, I did charge your card and sent out the plate (to the correct address this time). I am sorry for the confusion and you should have your plate shortly.

C4

Roger, in that case, great service! :D Mailman just left so I'm hoping Monday! So much for the charge!! :D

ashooter
05-04-07, 15:28
To make a looooooooooong story short, I bought an LMT 10.5" upper from G&R a few months ago. It didn't run (I think LMT drilled the gas port too small). Sent it back and Grant evaluated it and sent me a new upper. UPS killed that one. So, I reevaluated the whole project while Grant waited for UPS to pay up on the insurance (Was that 2 months later, Grant?) and ended up having him build me a 12.5" barreled upper which arrived all in one piece today. Haven't shot it yet, but it looks nice!

Grant did everything a guy could ask for to take care of all the Murphy attacks on this deal.

Thank you Grant!

Jay Cunningham
05-10-07, 14:26
Yet another +1 for Grant.

If I place an order Monday evening, I have it Wednesday afternoon. No reason to buy from anybody else, unless Grant just doesn't have it.

RobG
05-11-07, 11:33
+1

Grant is awesome... my first purchase from him and he took extra time to explain a few things to me and make sure I was purchasing what I needed(which is always appreciated).

Thanks so much Grant!!

David Thomas
05-18-07, 21:51
Yet another great transaction with Grant and G&R Tactical.

Thanks, Grant!

forster
06-21-07, 21:07
+1 for Grant

Custom Order, Excellent service :D

Stik
06-21-07, 22:24
Yep, +1 again. Since I found M4Carbine.net and then found his site, my credit card balance has increased exponentially. PMAGS, LMT lower, SPR-E, Mil spec rec ext, buffers, springs. If he doesn't have it, you don't need it (or he's out and its on back order one or the other.)
Thanks Grant

Eric J
aka Stik

5POINT56
07-07-07, 17:22
Product = 10, Customer Service = 3

A relatively minor issue turned in to 2 months of minor aggrivation. Apparently I'm in the vast minority here with this experience.

Grant obviously is a nice guy...but his follow through with me sucked in the only order I've ever placed with G&R.

Seems to be the exception here, which is a good thing.

C4IGrant
07-08-07, 07:06
Product = 10, Customer Service = 3

A relatively minor issue turned in to 2 months of minor aggrivation. Apparently I'm in the vast minority here with this experience.

Grant obviously is a nice guy...but his follow through with me sucked in the only order I've ever placed with G&R.

Seems to be the exception here, which is a good thing.

I guess I would have to disagree. You ordered a CTR stock and the buttpad for it. The buttpad was out of stock so I shipped you the CTR (so you could use it). Magpul was out off the buttpad's (which I was unaware of) and as soon as they came back in, I sent your buttpad off (with no extra shipping charge to you).

I do apologize for the delay in you order and will try to do a better job in the future to no be out of parts.

C4

Spooky130
07-08-07, 21:50
+1 for Grant... Asked a question in his forum, got a quick answer. Good products at competitive prices. Packages are well thought out.

Spooky

5POINT56
07-09-07, 08:40
I guess I would have to disagree. You ordered a CTR stock and the buttpad for it. The buttpad was out of stock so I shipped you the CTR (so you could use it). Magpul was out off the buttpad's (which I was unaware of) and as soon as they came back in, I sent your buttpad off (with no extra shipping charge to you).

I do apologize for the delay in you order and will try to do a better job in the future to no be out of parts.

C4

I understand Grant....and product availablity certainly is a limiting factor that is difficult for anyone to control.

What seemed avoidable is the following:

1) Once the lower was delivered there was no indication anything from the order wasn't included (i.e. Part back ordered.....shipment forthcoming)

2) I had to get in touch with you to discover why that was the case, rather than being informed why all parts ordered and paid for weren't in the delivery.

3) 1, but more likely 2 voicemails were not returned by you, after calling to get a status check on parts.

4) PM's were unsuccessful to the extent I had to reply to a thread of yours on an unrelated subject simply to inform you a PM had been sent 2 days earlier.

5) When I did get a PM response, you simply stated that "I will get you one sent out as soon as I get some more (ran out)." Since you had originally shipped the lower to my FFL and didn't have my home address, I sent a PM back stating you'd be needing my home address to ship it to once it did come in. Despite this, I got a call from my FFL at the end of last week indicating a package has arrived for me there and he wasn't sure why. So rather than sending the back ordered part to my home as requested, it was sent to my FFL 2 towns away from me.

So it's not really a matter of you doing a "better job in the future to not be out of parts"....as I stated above that's perfectly understandable. It's more a matter of letting the customer know that something ordered and paid for was not delivered and why, reasonably timely corrispondance when calls or PM's are attempted to get in touch with you, and follow through once the part is available that doesn't further inconvenience the customer by sending a non-FFL item to the FFL despite being provided with the customers home address.

You certainly were professional with me on the phone when we talked...the merchandise was top notch as advertised....but the follow through left something to be desired. Your feedback and reputation speaks for itself, so I have little doubt you're the pro you've become known for.

C4IGrant
07-09-07, 09:31
I understand Grant....and product availablity certainly is a limiting factor that is difficult for anyone to control.

What seemed avoidable is the following:

1) Once the lower was delivered there was no indication anything from the order wasn't included (i.e. Part back ordered.....shipment forthcoming)

There should have been written on the receipt that the item was on back order status. If there wasn't then I apologize, but 99% of the time we put a not on the receipt.

2) I had to get in touch with you to discover why that was the case, rather than being informed why all parts ordered and paid for weren't in the delivery.

Again, the receipt should have cleared this up.

3) 1, but more likely 2 voicemails were not returned by you, after calling to get a status check on parts.

It is very hard to get me on the phone due to the retail shop (sorry).

4) PM's were unsuccessful to the extent I had to reply to a thread of yours on an unrelated subject simply to inform you a PM had been sent 2 days earlier.

I guess I would have to disagree as I show replies to every single PM I got from you. Remember that PM, like e-mail, is not a 100% perfect form of communication. Just because you sent it, doesn't mean that I got it.

I don't always get to PM's as fast as I like, but I do get to them. I am sorry that it wasn't on your time table, but you did get a response.

5) When I did get a PM response, you simply stated that "I will get you one sent out as soon as I get some more (ran out)." Since you had originally shipped the lower to my FFL and didn't have my home address, I sent a PM back stating you'd be needing my home address to ship it to once it did come in. Despite this, I got a call from my FFL at the end of last week indicating a package has arrived for me there and he wasn't sure why. So rather than sending the back ordered part to my home as requested, it was sent to my FFL 2 towns away from me.

I think the UPS address we had created for you wasn't updated in time and your CTR buttstock pad got sent there by accident (again sorry for that).

So it's not really a matter of you doing a "better job in the future to not be out of parts"....as I stated above that's perfectly understandable. It's more a matter of letting the customer know that something ordered and paid for was not delivered and why, reasonably timely corrispondance when calls or PM's are attempted to get in touch with you, and follow through once the part is available that doesn't further inconvenience the customer by sending a non-FFL item to the FFL despite being provided with the customers home address.

You certainly were professional with me on the phone when we talked...the merchandise was top notch as advertised....but the follow through left something to be desired. Your feedback and reputation speaks for itself, so I have little doubt you're the pro you've become known for.

Understand your issue and will continue to work on our communications with the customer. With the full time store front, online business, M4C and being one deep, it is often times hard for use to get back to customers as fast as we would like.

C4

5POINT56
07-09-07, 11:25
Thanks for the reply Grant. I do appreciate those in the industry who do what they can to stay on the high road...and you're obviously one of those guys.

I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

MtCarbine
07-14-07, 14:13
Just picked up my Gen III lower from Grant:) , and assembled it. Like the fact that I can go and pick up my product's and at the same time support my local business man. Grant has never been but a outstanding professional with my needs and question's
Thank You again , Ron

the1911fan
07-17-07, 20:48
Grant and his whole operation is A1. I picked up an LMT build today and everything went smooth as could be.

If you live close enough take the drive...Downtown Mineral City is .....dayum!!!

signal4l
07-18-07, 00:05
I have purchased a few Eotechs, and a Surefire or two. Never had a problem. His products are all high quaility. I rarely purchase from other vendors. Highly recommended

Robb Jensen
07-25-07, 18:41
Great service and very fast shipping! :D

ST911
08-10-07, 21:25
Another successful G&R transaction. Thanks to Grant...errr....Roxanne, since he was in class. Team effort, either way. :D

Gunfighter13
08-16-07, 11:59
Received my extractor up grades today. Fast Shipping. Best price to. Will recommend G&R Tactical to others and most definitely I will buy from you again. :D

Thanks
Ken

Don Robison
08-16-07, 12:26
Thanks Grant, my sling arrived yesterday. Fast shipping as usual.

bakerbt
09-13-07, 19:45
I just recieved a Colt 6920 from Grant. He answered all of my questions and was a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely do more business with him in the future.

fred
09-19-07, 15:00
Count me another satisfied customer. I got my LMT 16" carbine a couple of months ago and am thoroughly enjoying it. Good product, good price, fast delivery=repeat customer! I can't decide between an MRP upper or a 10" SBR one... when I do, Grant will be the second to know (after my lovely wife, of course)!

Jay Cunningham
09-22-07, 19:29
Once again, +1 for Grant.

I ordered an Aimpoint Micro T-1. I had found it on Ebay for cheaper, but at this stage in my life it goes against my better judgement to go with a non-entity just to save a few bucks.

As usual, if I order from Grant Monday evening my package arrives Wednesday afternoon. Not only was my Aimpoint in there (very nice, BTW) but a new Nitrolon G2 plus 10 extra batteries (in addition to the two already in the flashlight). This was simply complimentary from Grant.

Highly recommended!

ReaperAZ
10-04-07, 19:38
Another thumbs up. Got my most recent order today from Grant. The CTR fits perfect and looks killer along with the XT panels in FDE. Will continue to do business with G&R as well as send friends his way. Thanks again Grant.

Dan
Tucson, AZ

latino83
10-05-07, 09:56
A++++++ I got my mags yesterday. They are great. Thanks for helpping me pick them out Grant. Will continue to do business with G&R and I will also be sending my friends your way. Thanks again Grant.

Jorge
Miami, FL

durka
10-08-07, 08:29
G&R is GTG
thanks

Don Robison
10-08-07, 12:11
Thanks Grant,
My order arrived today. Once again great service.
Now I have to go put my lower together:D

ryanvt01
10-08-07, 19:32
Grant,

Just got home from my TDY and my AP CompM4 was waiting for me. Thanks for the advice you gave me on the phone and the quick delivery. Your service is always top notch. Thank you, sir.

Pinnacle
10-16-07, 11:38
Grant,

Just spoke with you on the phone. Thanks again for the good customer service that you provide!

TOrrock
11-01-07, 18:56
Big +1 to Grant and Roxanne.

I received my LaRue offset mount and other stuff today and couldn't be happier!

Thanks!

DKircher
11-03-07, 01:29
Big -1 from me. I know, I was as suprised as you guys.

Very first time I order from him, I call G&R and give Grant the order directly. Exactly one week later I call to check on the order (I haven't heard a thing) and he says hes hoping to get it out that day. I'm suprised...but think this may be normal. Over a week later, no shipping confirmation, no package, no communication. So I cancel my order. The return IM just says 'Roger that', no explanation, apology, or attempt to make things right...

After all the positive feedback I've heard about G&R, I really can't figure out what happened. I had hoped to find an industry professional I could give all my business too, sort of 'one stop shopping', but I hope Grant understands hes lost a customer for life. No one deserves to be treated that way.

KintlaLake
11-03-07, 05:53

Very first time I order from him, I call G&R and give Grant the order directly. Exactly one week later I call to check on the order (I haven't heard a thing) and he says hes hoping to get it out that day. I'm suprised...but think this may be normal. Over a week later, no shipping confirmation, no package, no communication. So I cancel my order. The return IM just says 'Roger that', no explanation, apology, or attempt to make things right...

After all the positive feedback I've heard about G&R, I really can't figure out what happened. I had hoped to find an industry professional I could give all my business too, sort of 'one stop shopping', but I hope Grant understands hes lost a customer for life. No one deserves to be treated that way.

Anyone who places an order with G&R and doesn't get the service they expect can call or e-mail and get an answer.

I've placed several orders via G&R's website, and I always get an immediate (automated) e-mail confirmation. Shortly thereafter, I get an automated (QuantumView) shipping notification and (because I live just 150 miles from G&R) my order arrives at my door the next business day.

Fan-damn-tastic.

Tuesday I placed an order and received immediate confirmation -- but no shipping notice. Yesterday I replied to the confirmation e-mail and asked if there was a problem -- within five minutes I got an apology from Grant, along with an explanation of an unexpected shortage and a projected ship date. Since I wasn't ordering in a state of emergency, that was fine.

Simple.

The way I see it, I'm responsible for half of the customer-service equation. And I'll continue to do business with G&R Tactical.:cool:

C4IGrant
11-03-07, 08:08

You ordered some rare items that I thought I had in stock (was mistaken). I had to order a couple of the items you wanted as I was short. They got delayed which is why your order was delayed.

Sad to say we are also overly busy (maybe too busy for our own good). Sometimes orders get pushed to the side when they shouldn't. We are not perfect for sure, but strive to do the best we can.

You sent me a PM asking if it was normal that your order was delayed and I answered that it wasn't and would get your order out the next day. You then came back with a "cancel my order." If you had wanted to cancel the order in the first place, why bother asking what the status was?? That is why you got the reply that you did.

I would also like to add, that your card was never charged. I really don't think people can leave negative feedback when your order was never placed or CC charged. I can understand if you were charged money and you didn't receive the product, but that never happened.

If you wish to discuss this further, please take it offline as the feedback forum is not the place for discussions.

C4

C4IGrant
11-03-07, 08:13
Anyone who places an order with G&R and doesn't get the service they expect can call or e-mail and get an answer.

I've placed several orders via G&R's website, and I always get an immediate (automated) e-mail confirmation. Shortly thereafter, I get an automated (QuantumView) shipping notification and (because I live just 150 miles from G&R) my order arrives at my door the next business day.

Fan-damn-tastic.

Tuesday I placed an order and received immediate confirmation -- but no shipping notice. Yesterday I replied to the confirmation e-mail and asked if there was a problem -- within five minutes I got an apology from Grant, along with an explanation of an unexpected shortage and a projected ship date. Since I wasn't ordering in a state of emergency, that was fine.

Simple.

The way I see it, I'm responsible for half of the customer-service equation. And I'll continue to do business with G&R Tactical.:cool:

Thanks for the input. As I go along in this business, I find that people have VERY few patience. What is funny is that when I order things from manufacturers, they don't ship things out quickly or keep me in the loop as to the status of my order. Do I complain on the internet about it? Nope. I just understand that people either get busy, run out of things or have a bunch of orders ahead of mine (which is basically happened here).

C4

KintlaLake
11-03-07, 13:15
As I go along in this business, I find that people have VERY few patience. What is funny is that when I order things from manufacturers, they don't ship things out quickly or keep me in the loop as to the status of my order. Do I complain on the internet about it? Nope. I just understand that people either get busy, run out of things or have a bunch of orders ahead of mine (which is basically happened here).

Grant, what you really want isn't patience -- it's perspective.

Tantrums are thrown by people who have a solar view of their place in the scheme of things. :rolleyes: Fact is, real life ain't that way. The result of realizing that the world doesn't revolve around any one person, even when money changes hands, is perspective.

Keep doin' what you're doin', know that the overwhelming majority of your customers respect what you do, and remember the words of Samuel Clemens:

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

:D

DKircher
11-03-07, 13:34
You ordered some rare items that I thought I had in stock (was mistaken). I had to order a couple of the items you wanted as I was short. They got delayed which is why your order was delayed.

Sad to say we are also overly busy (maybe too busy for our own good). Sometimes orders get pushed to the side when they shouldn't. We are not perfect for sure, but strive to do the best we can.

You sent me a PM asking if it was normal that your order was delayed and I answered that it wasn't and would get your order out the next day. You then came back with a "cancel my order." If you had wanted to cancel the order in the first place, why bother asking what the status was?? That is why you got the reply that you did.

I would also like to add, that your card was never charged. I really don't think people can leave negative feedback when your order was never placed or CC charged. I can understand if you were charged money and you didn't receive the product, but that never happened.

If you wish to discuss this further, please take it offline as the feedback forum is not the place for discussions.

C4

Hi Grant -

Just FYI, the PM you sent me about the delay didn't say that my order was shipping out the next day, or else I would have let the order stand. Probably just an oversight, which I completely understand, but the PM that came back just said you had been busy and sorry for the delay in the order.

And I'll leave it at that..no discussion warranted. Just leaving feedback. :)

Dan

Lylekelvin
11-03-07, 14:01
Are u suppling suppressors. I am looking to set up a LMT 10.5 with a Troy 10in rail and a suppressor probably a gemtech but im still researcing those. I wanted to go for the rail overlap look with the suppressor, near as i can tell the troy has the only inside diameter large enough. Thoughts

C4IGrant
11-03-07, 14:09
Are u suppling suppressors. I am looking to set up a LMT 10.5 with a Troy 10in rail and a suppressor probably a gemtech but im still researcing those. I wanted to go for the rail overlap look with the suppressor, near as i can tell the troy has the only inside diameter large enough. Thoughts

Yes we are. I do know know of any .223 can that will fit inside of the Troy rails (FYI).

C4

Lylekelvin
11-03-07, 14:24
Is there any rail/can combo, im starting to think there isnt probably just get a combo htat has the smallest gap

C4IGrant
11-03-07, 14:37
Is there any rail/can combo, im starting to think there isnt probably just get a combo htat has the smallest gap

Not that I can think of. You also most likely won't be able to use a 10" rail with a 10.5" barrels along with a can that use an adaptor as you won't be able to push the can far enough back.

C4

11-24-07, 07:52
I just bought my first AR (ADS) from Grant. He took a lot of time to discuss my options, and how to's for the AR. i have nothing but good things to say about G&R. They're definately getting my business, I highly recommend them! :D

RENEA
12-02-07, 08:06
I placed an order for a TA31RCOM4 ACOG from Grant a few weeks ago along with a ton of Hornady 75 grain TAP Practice ammo, 2 sets of KAC rails and a few other goodies.

Every transaction has been excellent. I recommend GR Tactical 110%.

Thermodyn
12-26-07, 17:06
I made my first order from Grant last week. 3 magpul mags and a LULA. I immediately received a confirmation email from Grant's e-com software robot with all my order info and order number. The items shipped the next day with a tracking number, and were received on time and as advertised. I can't ask for more than that.

I will be making another order for an LMT trigger group (among other things) in the near future.

Thanks Grant.:)

doorkicker
12-27-07, 02:48
BIG +1 for Grant @ GandR!

I've ordered several uppers/lowers and misc. odds and ends from Grant and have been thrilled with the service :D

I've also had several guys on my team overseas ask me to put together M4'gerys for them...and Grant is my go-to-guy for all of the parts and accessories I need. I've spoken to him on the phone from thousands of miles away and have been very pleased with the customer service I've been provided.

That's why I keep on buying shit from him :D

-dk

Bolt_Overide
01-03-08, 15:00
Once again G&R and Grant are a pleasure to deal with, I ordered 100 rounds of ranger 147gn for my new glock 19, and even with all the holiday shipping bs grant got it to me inside a week.

Im quickly finding myself shopping with grant whenever he has what I need.

andrew10736
01-26-08, 19:55
Got the PMAGS and magpul stock.. Thanks again

Jay Cunningham
01-30-08, 08:32
As usual,

Very fast shipping and securely packaged in a normal-sized box without 10,000 foam peanuts.

+1, thank you Grant.

Spurholder
02-14-08, 08:48
Grant,

Received a VCAS and two PMAG's from you yesterday. Thanks for the fast shipping, and I'll be doing more business in the future.

Why only two PMAG's? Part of a care package for a friend that's in 4ID...want him to get the bug as well.

tinman44
02-14-08, 13:22
I wish I had known about this thread.

I ordered a colt6920 from grant, grant was patient with me as I have never transferred to ffl, however ups were retarded and said my package was delivered a day before it was, so after grant calmed me it arrived next day. I believe ups had a remark on their website it never made it to location but showed as delivered? anyways thanks for that.

I also ordered some mags that arrived pretty quickly, I dont think we talked after I ordered them but there was plenty of communication beforehand, again a great experience.

I recently ordered and received quickly an aimpoint m3.

With all these orders received email of order and shipment as well as pm's or phone calls, he was eager for my business. I expect a certain level of customer service and Grant has exceeded that level for me every time. I wish some of our local stores would take notes from business men like Grant. Until then I'll order from out of state :D

i wanted to add it is cheaper for me to research and order from G&R then to drive around town and listen to store owners push on me their largest stock at that time then finding G&R has it for cheaper including shipping after

babaracus
02-14-08, 20:24
I'm a first time customer and bought a Colt 6920 from G&R. Grant was easily accessible via phone and email. There was a slight mix up with the FFL, but Grant got the shipment straightened out.

I'm a happy customer and will buy again. Thanks.

Jay Cunningham
02-27-08, 08:23
+1 for Grant

Pat.c
02-27-08, 14:54
I just wanted to add praise to G and R. I called over per Jeff Carpenters recommendation. I got a great deal on a LMT upper. Special praise goes to Roxanne. Roxanne played numerous rounds of phone tag with me as I was at work, and often could not answer. She was prompt, polite, knowledgible, and even went out of her way to interrupt Grant to answer my questions :D . I had also exchanged emails with Grant and also had a pleasant experience. I will continue to do business with GandR and recommend them to my friends. GOLD STAR guys!

Wayne G.
02-29-08, 17:55
Two thumbs up for G&R. Simple transaction, great prices, fast shipping with reasonable rates. I'll definately be ordering more from him.

Thanks

LonghunterCO
03-12-08, 15:26
Bought a A3 flat top upper from him. He had the best price with shipping out there. Let me pay with MO and to have shipped it out to me the same day he got the MO because it was here ASAP.

Great job Grant. Now if I could only save up enough to get an M&P at the smoking price he sells them for....:D

babaracus
03-13-08, 19:07
+1 for G&R

variablebinary
03-14-08, 04:23
Ordered a blemished KAC RAS. Shipped quick, but arrived without KAC panels.

Email sent to Grant, fast response, KAC panels at my door like 3 days later.

Thumbs up all around. I'll be sending more business his way soon enough

Jedimac
03-16-08, 22:24
I have been to Grants store now 2 times, and so far been the best experience so far in any gunstore I've ever been to, great prices and great service, its nice to actually walk in somewhere where the owner actually takes the time to help you and answer your questions. So I give Grant 2 thumbs up, and Thank You Grant for awesome service and awesome products, I'm definately a new permanent customer of G&R Tactical. :)

C4IGrant
03-17-08, 08:11
I have been to Grants store now 2 times, and so far been the best experience so far in any gunstore I've ever been to, great prices and great service, its nice to actually walk in somewhere where the owner actually takes the time to help you and answer your questions. So I give Grant 2 thumbs up, and Thank You Grant for awesome service and awesome products, I'm definately a new permanent customer of G&R Tactical. :)

Thank you for the feedback. We are trying to change peoples opinion of gun stores, one customer at a time.

C4

RC Parker
03-28-08, 16:11
I was passing through Ohio on my way to Louisville on business, and decided to let the company fund a little side trip to G&R for a CQD sling and mounts. (I may have miscalculated the distance a little.) After a 2 hour detour, I found their road from my Mapquest directions. It was under water and impassable. Turns out half the freaking state is flooded. I called for directions, but the signal was shaky, and I lost them. I tried to find my own way around, but every road I came to was flooded. Not to be denied, I found a donut shop in Mineral City where there was a woman who lived near G&R, and she gave me detailed directions that involved nameless dirt roads, obscure landmarks, and turkey vultures. Half an hour later and probably half a mile as the crow flies, I found their shop. They are a warm and friendly young couple who had exactly what I needed, gave me a great price, discounted THAT for my trouble, AND covered my sales tax, AND gave me a couple SWAT issues for the road! I may not make the drive from Mi. again anytime soon, but they'll get plenty more of my business.

Michigan Guy

C4IGrant
03-29-08, 09:27
I was passing through Ohio on my way to Louisville on business, and decided to let the company fund a little side trip to G&R for a CQD sling and mounts. (I may have miscalculated the distance a little.) After a 2 hour detour, I found their road from my Mapquest directions. It was under water and impassable. Turns out half the freaking state is flooded. I called for directions, but the signal was shaky, and I lost them. I tried to find my own way around, but every road I came to was flooded. Not to be denied, I found a donut shop in Mineral City where there was a woman who lived near G&R, and she gave me detailed directions that involved nameless dirt roads, obscure landmarks, and turkey vultures. Half an hour later and probably half a mile as the crow flies, I found their shop. They are a warm and friendly young couple who had exactly what I needed, gave me a great price, discounted THAT for my trouble, AND covered my sales tax, AND gave me a couple SWAT issues for the road! I may not make the drive from Mi. again anytime soon, but they'll get plenty more of my business.

Michigan Guy

Very nice to meet you and thank you for going to all that trouble to get to us!

We are still basically on an "island" out here. :mad:

C4

Leonidas
03-30-08, 01:57
I've been contemplating renting a plane from Canton Airsports and parachuting in. Do you need me to airdrop anything to you?

TOrrock
03-30-08, 08:32
Positve +3 or so transactions, just got my Aimpoint T-1 in, thanks Grant!!

DavidFourteen
04-03-08, 15:01
Fair prices, quick delivery! Thanks!

Palmguy
04-03-08, 15:21
I've lost track of how many orders I've placed with Grant (including two pending right now on a LMT lower; and the other an Aimpoint H-1 with the rest of the accessories for my new rifle), and I've got nothing but positive things to say. One order had an issue with a backordered part as well as a part that didn't make it in the box, both of them were shipped together as soon as was possible. I know Grant is very busy but he still manages to have great communication via e-mail all things considered.

Whenever I need anything firearm-related, I now always check with G&R before looking anywhere else.

RustyFalcon
04-03-08, 15:51
I've ordered several items from Grant over the years including a TA-11F ACOG and a MGW M&P sight pusher. Always been good service and great commmunications!

forster
04-07-08, 21:25
+1 for G&R excellent service

T-1 looks perfect

luxor
04-09-08, 15:12
+ 1. Grant is gtg. Three days to my door step.

Thanks.

m.adams
04-09-08, 15:30
Ordered 4 of the Black Dog 27rders. Grant as always, was quick and painless

johnson601
04-10-08, 17:07
Just got all my stuff in last week, Noveske lower, LMT upper, Aimpoint C3, mounts, lights, slings and all is good! Grant was great to work with, so +1 for G&R Tactical.:D

usaffarmer
04-13-08, 11:47
Just wanted to say thank you for the quick service. I have only found a couple companys that dont rip customers in Alaska off. So far G&R is the best!! 3 days for shipping to get my order, unlike most that take 2 weeks becuase they cant figure out AK is not in the CONUS.

Thank you Grant and the folks at G&R for the great service! I will be ordering again soon!

thank you
Allen

COJAM
04-18-08, 22:27
Plus 1 also for G&R tactical. I posted a picture of the ADS M4 in the AR general forum. 1 week turnaround. :D

Grip
04-19-08, 14:21
because of this thread, i have decided to give G&R my business.

RyanS
05-02-08, 11:28
Does it even need to be said....another satisified customer. Ordered my LMT lower with a few changes last week and picked it up yesterday. Conveniently enough, my Form 1 paperwork arrived in the mail yesterday as well. Going to be getting it filled out this weekend. Thanks Grant.

jmtgsx
05-02-08, 13:49
Hi Grant,
Just wanted to let you know that I received my Aimpoint H1 & LMT lpk
yesterday. No problems here. I appreciate it.

Paulinski
05-02-08, 23:47
Grant deserves a big THANK YOU

Received another order plus my Noveske barrels with fixed FSB.

:)

techo
05-06-08, 21:25
Hey Grant,
I picked up my LMT lower from my FFL after work today.:D
Thank You so much!
Ted

NoBody
05-15-08, 15:32
Grant,

My Aimpoint M4S arrived today. Thank you for the faster-than-a-speeding-bullet service! I've used A LOT of sights this is one is by far the best. Aimpoint has really hit a home run with their M4S! Again, my many thanks for the speedy service and the best price around. :D

Cheers,
NoBody

Lagadelphia
05-16-08, 21:13
Received my case of Privi and bolt up grade kit today. Ohio to Oklahoma in 4 days ground works for me.

KintlaLake
05-21-08, 19:20
I just received my umpteenth order from G&R Tactical, and I'm ashamed to say that I can't recall ever leaving much-deserved positive feedback in this thread. :o

I've been placing nickel-dime orders with G&R for almost a year now -- which means that the Timberlake family isn't getting rich, but UPS sure is. ;) Despite my relatively modest business, I've found that Grant willingly shares his experience and communicates clearly and promptly; my G&R orders, without exception, are shipped quickly.

I'm not a single-source kind of guy, but doing business with G&R sorely tempts me. You may consider this post the strongest of recommendations. :cool:

RustyFalcon
05-23-08, 20:42
Another successful order and happy customer of G and R Tactical!

I ordered my MP45M last Saturday from Grant. It shipped Tuesday and I received it from my local FFL today!

Pics and other info here: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?p=168091

usaffarmer
05-23-08, 21:58
Got my DD lite rail 7.0 yesterday. Thank you so much for the fast turn around.

will be talking to you all soon!
allen
anchorage,AK

Dave Williams
05-24-08, 19:29
:) Grant thank you for the hospitality.

Much appreciated.

Dave Williams

LonghunterCO
05-25-08, 10:12
Picked up my LMT lower from my FFL last week. Great lower, Great price, Great Fast service. Thanks G&R crew!

sohjah
05-30-08, 01:55
Grant,

got my DD omega rail today along with the "extra" FDE Pmag.

Thanks!!

:cool:

LonghunterCO
06-03-08, 18:12
Got my two Brovo CO butt stocks, bolt carrier, and CMT/Stag charging handel in the mail today. Fast turn around time and great stuff (as always). Thanks Grant! Big +1

John123
06-03-08, 21:45
Ive ordered multiple times from G&R. Great service and good people. Even when I screw up on my order.
Thank You G&R

John

AwaySooner
06-10-08, 03:48
Got my LMT MRP today and a bunch of other goodies. Grant's awesome, install the DD Rear QD Sling mount for me. Even throw in a pretty beat up mag. :D Can't wait to shoot it.

C4IGrant
06-10-08, 08:46
Got my LMT MRP today and a bunch of other goodies. Grant's awesome, install the DD Rear QD Sling mount for me. Even throw in a pretty beat up mag. :D Can't wait to shoot it.

Glad you got the weapon ok. The mag comes from LMT and is a USGI Mil-Spec with the dry film lube. Looking "beat up" is how they are supposed to look. :D

C4

30 cal slut
06-12-08, 09:37
And yet another G&R Tactical junkie is born.

Thanks for the X300, Grant. I'm gonna go jacklight me some yotes now. ;)

rhaney02
06-18-08, 19:10
For my first post on this board, not too great at this point. Ordered on 11th (in-stock items, according to website), had to email for shipping confirmation on the 18th, and just recieved UPS shipping notification today(with no other reply than that from the UPS automated notice)- to be delivered at the end of the week. Not what I expected from the feedback from here.:confused:

RD62
06-18-08, 20:25
I should have posted here sooner.

I have bought an LMT 10.5" upper, a Saber stripped lower, a 7.0 Omega rail, a 9.0 Omega rail, a Vickers Sling, a VTAC light mount, and probably several other things I cant remember from Grant.

All orders were smooth, and there is normally a little "prize" in the box when it comes!

I'll be ordering more in the future!

-RD62

C4IGrant
06-19-08, 08:27
For my first post on this board, not too great at this point. Ordered on 11th (in-stock items, according to website), had to email for shipping confirmation on the 18th, and just recieved UPS shipping notification today(with no other reply than that from the UPS automated notice)- to be delivered at the end of the week. Not what I expected from the feedback from here.:confused:

Sorry for the delay in your order. We are just swamped with work and orders are taking a week to process (in some instances).

C4

Thermodyn
06-20-08, 23:58
I know you are busy, but that's OK! I appreciate you taking the time to call me back and make sure my order is correct. Yeah it's taking a little longer than normal, but who cares? I am getting top quality product at a great price! Kudos!:cool:

C4IGrant
06-21-08, 08:18
I know you are busy, but that's OK! I appreciate you taking the time to call me back and make sure my order is correct. Yeah it's taking a little longer than normal, but who cares? I am getting top quality product at a great price! Kudos!:cool:

Thank you for understanding. It seems in this day and age, people have to have everything right now so it is nice to see someone with a little patience. :)

C4

b_saan
06-26-08, 12:16
Just want to say what a pleasure it is to deal with Grant. I just placed an order for a custom SBR upper (to match the lower parts that I ordered from him previously :D ) this morning and his knowledge and the amount of time he takes to go over the small details to make sure that I get what I want and need makes ordering from G&R a great experience. I have been fully satisfied with every order that I have placed and am looking forward to receiving this new build.

Spurholder
06-26-08, 13:27
Got my Vltor offset mount yesterday - thanks again for another excellent transaction!

BTW, I appreciate the amount of peanuts that you placed in the package, too.

98z28
06-26-08, 16:16
I have made several orders from G&R now and have been very satisfied. Grant always communicates with you and makes sure everything is right. Good gear at great prices.

We know you are busy Grant, but that isn't such a bad thing is it? ;)

If you decide to hire some more help let know. I could be persuaded to leave my current gig and help fill orders :D

Keep up the great work!

MAP
07-05-08, 14:04
I called Grant on Thursday pm desperate for a quality BCG as my CMT bolt carrier went "TU." I needed a replacement ASAP for a Vickers' class next week. Grant sent me what I needed via priority mail and it arrived in two (2) days.

Grant service (as always).

Mike

vigilant2
07-09-08, 19:12
Thanks Grant, for the great service. Ordered Aimpoint M3w/AD cantilever mount,Killflash,Daniel Defense Omega rail,and CTR buttstock cover on Monday
night. I received my order this (Wed) morning. This is my second purchase from
G&R,excellent. Grant, is that Lancer-systems translucent L5 magazine that you threw in the order pretty good? Thanks again !:)

AllAmerican
07-09-08, 19:24
Well I skipped down here to say something nice about Grant and G&R Tactical...... :(
It looks like everything has been said, I'll just say

Thanks Grant!! :)

Jack

C4IGrant
07-10-08, 08:23
Thanks Grant, for the great service. Ordered Aimpoint M3w/AD cantilever mount,Killflash,Daniel Defense Omega rail,and CTR buttstock cover on Monday
night. I received my order this (Wed) morning. This is my second purchase from
G&R,excellent. Grant, is that Lancer-systems translucent L5 magazine that you threw in the order pretty good? Thanks again !:)

The L5 mags are very good IMHO.

Thank you for your business.

C4

COJAM
07-10-08, 20:56
Received my LPK today.Thanks G&R.

sewvacman
07-10-08, 20:59
Haven't bought from him yet but with his prices on the LMT stuff I gonna real soon.

Al U. 5811
07-11-08, 14:38
Got the upper(s) yesterday. Excellent again. It'll be a few weeks B4 I can get out and range the N4 but looking forward to it. Once again thanks for helping me kill my credit card!!!!

PRGGodfather
07-11-08, 14:55
I have spent thousands of dollars over the years at G&R, and simply, Grant is consistently outstanding. There are other good vendors like Grant, but he is certainly one of the select few.

Thanks again.
Alan

RyanS
07-11-08, 18:34
Ordered an Aimpoint H-1 on the 3rd. Was notified it went out on the 8th. Arrived today. Can't ask for better service or communications. Grant has always been responsive to constant pestering and he is excellent to work with.

Dedpoet
07-15-08, 16:36
I just received my open box Aimpoint CompML3 from G&R this afternoon. As advertised, it is indistinguishable from new. This is my first experience with an optic like this and I can't wait to get some time behind it. Thanks, Grant.

MassMark
07-23-08, 15:48
I ordered an M-16 BCM BCG on Sunday and it arrived today. What else can I say but thanks! Grant is top-shelf and he does not indulge my long rambling PM's....That's probably a good thing... ;) Thanks again Grant!

Mark

ToddG
07-23-08, 23:31
Placed order, received order. No fuss, no muss. By the time they shipped my order the one item that was on backorder came in, so the order shipped complete. Thanks to Mr. G and Mrs. R for the outstanding service.

johes
07-24-08, 12:48
Thanks Grant. UPS just delivered my Eotech 512 and I've already installed it. Great service, I just ordered it Monday, 2 days ago. According to some threads, my problems will be getting this Eotech zeroed before the batteries go dead, or the thing just falls off my ar, or loses zero, or just plain self destructs and melts away while I'm shooting.:rolleyes:

johes
07-24-08, 15:45
Thanks Grant. UPS just delivered my Eotech 512 and I've already installed it. Great service, I just ordered it Monday, 2 days ago. According to some threads, my problems will be getting this Eotech zeroed before the batteries go dead, or the thing just falls off my ar, or loses zero, or just plain self destructs and melts away while I'm shooting.:rolleyes:

None of the above bad stuff happened. Zeroed with 3 3shot groups. Thanks again Grant.

Joe

Detective_D
07-28-08, 13:09
:D I just wanted to throw my thumbs up for Grant. I know you get busy and it is hard for you to keep up with the PM's, emails, and phone calls.

Thanks for your help in getting my the pieces that I needed to get my blaster going. I love my LMT and shoot it as often as I can. I am going through the ammo faster then I can get more. Thanks for your input, great prices, and fast low price shipping.

I know for a fact you had to eat some cash on that last package of ammo and goodies you sent to me. I just wanted to tip my hat to you and thank you for your work. It is not going unnoticed.
~D

C4IGrant
07-28-08, 13:14
:D I just wanted to throw my thumbs up for Grant. I know you get busy and it is hard for you to keep up with the PM's, emails, and phone calls.

Thanks for your help in getting my the pieces that I needed to get my blaster going. I love my LMT and shoot it as often as I can. I am going through the ammo faster then I can get more. Thanks for your input, great prices, and fast low price shipping.

I know for a fact you had to eat some cash on that last package of ammo and goodies you sent to me. I just wanted to tip my hat to you and thank you for your work. It is not going unnoticed.
~D

Thank you for your business. We eat a lot of shipping charges (along with CC fees) so it is nice to see people notice.

C4

spamsammich
07-29-08, 02:16
Got my pinned 14.5" from Grant today, I couldn't be more pleased. I have a defender lower coming but for now it's on a Mega lower.

http://web.mac.com/supermarkus/iWeb/Site/AR-15%20Stuff_files/IMG_1727.jpg

http://web.mac.com/supermarkus/iWeb/Site/AR-15%20Stuff_files/IMG_1792.jpg

http://web.mac.com/supermarkus/iWeb/Site/AR-15%20Stuff_files/IMG_1772.jpg

I am a very happy customer. I'm even pleased with UPS Ground since they delivered a day early. I should have played Mega Millions today too dammit!

austinN4
07-29-08, 14:39
I just received another order from G&R and they continue to get a big thumbs up from me!

Blankwaffe
07-29-08, 21:41
Im a new customer of G&R,as I just place my first order with them yesterday.I did alot of shopping around and checking out other dealers before I made my purchase.What made me decide to buy from G&R was the types of products G&R carries and attention to detail as to function and quality.Everything that they sale is something they have used and can recommend with a great amount of detail.So G&R is note just another reseller...they are experienced enthusiasts as well.Not something you will find at most places.
Reading Grants many posts on this forum clearly showed me that he is very serious about what he does and gave me confidence in buying whatever he recommended.
Ive flooded G&R with emails asking questions about the LMT upper and BCG before I ordered and he answered them all through the weekend.Not many companies out there that will try and help a customer out even when they are not open for business.
Not to mention when I called to place my order I had just survived a extremely long work day and was flat loopy from lack of sleep.The simple fact that G&R even tolerated my rambling during the string of phone calls said alot.
Grant even went as far as to check headspace on the upper/BCG at my request at no charge.
Email confirmation of my order and tracking number was sent as soon as the package was processed.
Called today and went ahead and ordered the LMT lower assy as well.
All I can say is I will certainly buy whatever I need for my AR's from G&R from now on.I think a person would have to look hard to find a better dealer.
Fast,friendly and professional service all the way.
Thanks for all the extra effort G&R.

TheGhostRider
08-01-08, 21:18
Another happy customer of G&R!
I received my Troy MRF/DI, Surefire ladders and a dozen Surefire CR123s within a few days of being ordered.
Thanks Grant!:)

usaffarmer
08-03-08, 03:10
yet another huge +1 for Grant and the gang.
N4 Noveske barrel on my MUR upper and DD 14.0 rails. Man this thing is sweet!
thank you once again!
allen

thespyhunter
08-08-08, 11:39
Another +1 for Grant. Got the BCM upper today and all is well.
Look forward to doing more business with G&R !!

Gutshot John
08-11-08, 13:04
Freaking awesome +1 to Grant.

LMT Defender Lower with N4 Barrel on a VIS mid-length upper. Got it all set up.

Thing of beauty and I'm off to the range to zero.

It's going to be a good week.

Iraqgunz
08-12-08, 04:31
Recently I ordered the Surefire KX2C LED head for my Surefire Scoutlight. I also ordered a Tango Down PG and a Magpul enhanced trigger guard. Grant was kind enough to give a discount to M4C members on the LED head. Shipping was quick and everything was GTG. Look forward to ordering from G&R again.

Pinnacle
08-13-08, 14:00
Received two orders from G&R today.

Thanks Grant and company for the excellent service and carrying items you just cannot find anywhere else!

Rayrevolver
08-15-08, 13:15
I did not plan well. I decided last minute that I *needed* some new gear for an upcoming training class.

Grant not only came through quickly but gave me a great deal to boot.

I just wanted to publicly thank Grant & Roxanne for their support! It is very much appreciated. I mention G&R Tactical to anyone who'll listen.

Cheers

Ray S.

COJAM
08-22-08, 23:20
Got mine in today. Looks great and timely delivery. Thanks G&R Tactical.

TN cop
08-25-08, 01:11
Im a new customer of G&R,as I just place my first order with them yesterday.I did alot of shopping around and checking out other dealers before I made my purchase.What made me decide to buy from G&R was the types of products G&R carries and attention to detail as to function and quality.Everything that they sell is something they have used and can recommend with a great amount of detail.So G&R is not just another reseller...they are experienced enthusiasts as well.Not something you will find at most places.
Reading Grants many posts on this forum clearly showed me that he is very serious about what he does and gave me confidence in buying whatever he recommended.
Ive flooded G&R with emails asking questions about the LMT upper and BCG before I ordered and he answered them all through the weekend. Not many companies out there that will try and help a customer out even when they are not open for business.
Not to mention when I called to place my order I had just survived a extremely long work day and was flat loopy from lack of sleep.The simple fact that G&R even tolerated my rambling during the string of phone calls said alot.
Grant even went as far as to check headspace on the upper/BCG at my request at no charge.
Email confirmation of my order and tracking number was sent as soon as the package was processed.
Called today and went ahead and ordered the LMT lower assy as well.
All I can say is I will certainly buy whatever I need for my AR's from G&R from now on.I think a person would have to look hard to find a better dealer.
Fast,friendly and professional service all the way.
Thanks for all the extra effort G&R.

+1000

I too am a new customer and was greatly impressed by every aspect of my experience with Grant. His prices were very reasonable and customer service was phenomenal. I am definately a life time customer with G & R Tactical!

abnk
08-25-08, 21:49
+1.

Overall good experience. There were some complications with which I was not very happy, but every time I called in to check, they were very professional. I ordered several items and Grant gave me a deal that I doubt one can find elsewhere. Despite the aforementioned complications, I would order again; main reasons being the killer deal, knowing that no corners are cut in assembly, and super fast shipping.

spamsammich
08-29-08, 01:05
Grant,

Got my pair of RDS today and I'm extremely pleased with the little surprise I received. I'll be sure to put the H-1 and ML3 to good use. Thank you so much for the fast service and excellent prices. G&R rocks!

SS

mattjmcd
09-01-08, 15:17
Add me to the list.

N4 bbl'd upper with the DD Omega rails. Seems very solid and well put together. Price was very fair, too. Speedy service. What's not to like?

Iraqgunz
09-03-08, 08:10
Another +1 for G&R. Purchased some more useless crap like an LMT LPK, Larue LT-170 mount, Tangodown QD foregrip and other stuff that I'll never use. There must be subliminal images embedded here in the website causing us to make these purchases.

Hootiewho
09-04-08, 08:10
In my adult years, the thrill of Santa coming has been replaced with the sight of the UPS truck showing up at the house. I have had two last minute orders with G&R tactical in recent weeks for gear to use at classes, that if the orders had not showed up, I would have been SOL. G&R always performs.

I recommend G&R to anyone in a skinny minute. The service cannot be beat & Grant (or is it Lance?) is GTG. It is probably bad of me not supporting the local gun shop guys, but I would just assume buy from G&R as I would any of the local boys, especially his deals on Surefire equipment.

scottp999
09-06-08, 12:10
Another great expereince here. Ordered one of Grant's LMT custom lower packages. It was shipped fast and looks gorgeous! :D

M1A2_Tanker
09-09-08, 17:44
+1

First time customer but it surely wont be the last! Great prices, Great CS, Fast shipping! Only downside is I don't have enough money for all the crap I want!:D Talk to ya next payday :p

4x Magpul Moe RE/Stock Kit.

.357sigger
09-12-08, 05:54
Got my pinned 14.5" from Grant today, I couldn't be more pleased. I have a defender lower coming but for now it's on a Mega lower.

http://web.mac.com/supermarkus/iWeb/Site/AR-15%20Stuff_files/IMG_1727.jpg

http://web.mac.com/supermarkus/iWeb/Site/AR-15%20Stuff_files/IMG_1792.jpg

http://web.mac.com/supermarkus/iWeb/Site/AR-15%20Stuff_files/IMG_1772.jpg

I am a very happy customer. I'm even pleased with UPS Ground since they delivered a day early. I should have played Mega Millions today too dammit!

I just got the exact same upper in the mail yesterday...I had a smile on my face...along with some new H buffers, KNS pin kits for my lowers, and a few magpul trigger gaurds.:cool:

22_Shooter
09-22-08, 17:38
2 thumbs up for Grant.

Just received my BCM middy, and I'm more than pleased.

LOKNLOD
09-28-08, 17:21
Finished my build last week, and looking back almost all the parts were from G&R...furniture, upper, internals... Thanks Grant and Roxanne.

monkyboy
10-03-08, 16:28
Thanks Grant, its been a pleasure doing business with you, and I look forward to doing more in the future.....Dave R.

LonghunterCO
10-03-08, 19:51
Got two of Grant's LPK. It is without a doubt the best LPK I have used. The trigger pull in good and the safety selector snapps off of safe with authority. A far cry from the mush I have experienced from other LPKs.

-THanks Grant

Jay Cunningham
10-07-08, 16:25
Typical excellence from G&R Tactical.

Everything as it should be and fast shipping.

Parabellum9x19mm
10-14-08, 02:25
I am beyond impressed with the two full LPKs i purchased from G&R. I need to pick up another kit for another lower that I just picked up today. After using these LPKs buying anything else is just unthinkable.

Before these kits I was using CMT, Bushmaster and RRA lower parts kits. I also have some Del-Ton kits lying around for emergency spare parts.

These kits blow everything else out of the water. including the Magpul trigger guard is a nice touch, and leaving out the A2 grip is also welcome. I've built up a pretty good collection of A2 grips...i don't even know what to do with them all, so I'm glad they are left out.

I must say - top notch. All of my purchases from G&R have gone smoothly.....more purchases to come in the future. Thank you for enabling my black rifle addiction, Grant :p

COJAM
10-22-08, 18:27
I ordered 2 M&P .40 mags. Quick delivery and great price . I was about to give up on the M&P due to high mag prices and striker issues.

SPARTAN HOPLITE ARMS
10-23-08, 09:21
I just got my H buffer and bolt upgrade kit from G and R. Excellent stuff and fast shipping. Gotta pick up some LPK's when my lowers come in so I can build them up and I know who's getting my return business. Thanks G and R! :D

Liquid Rhino
10-23-08, 16:23
Grant/G&RTactical rocks! :) Great, attentive service & fast shipping!

IdahoCorsair
10-24-08, 10:30
I wanted to let everyone know that after having a major misunderstanding with Grant (all it was was poor communication on both our parts), he's made enough clear to me that I have FULL confidence in him, and will do business with him again!
oh... and his lower was very well done! Thanks Grant!

kscop
11-11-08, 09:50
My experience seems to be in the minority. I ordered a Noveske Barrel Package that was to include a bolt on 9/23/08 I received the order on 10/17/08 but without the bolt. I contacted Grant via e-mail and was told that a bolt should have been included and that he would get one right out to me. I have yet to get the bolt. I have sent Grant two more e-mails inquiring about the bolt with no response. I don't typically vent or call someone out on forums, but this package was to be used for a patrol rifle for work, and I am still waiting to complete it. I just want what I paid for.

C4IGrant
11-11-08, 10:46
My experience seems to be in the minority. I ordered a Noveske Barrel Package that was to include a bolt on 9/23/08 I received the order on 10/17/08 but without the bolt. I contacted Grant via e-mail and was told that a bolt should have been included and that he would get one right out to me. I have yet to get the bolt. I have sent Grant two more e-mails inquiring about the bolt with no response. I don't typically vent or call someone out on forums, but this package was to be used for a patrol rifle for work, and I am still waiting to complete it. I just want what I paid for.

Sorry, we were out of town for training/business and have over 500 e-mails to answer because of it (which is why you have not heard from us). Your bolt has already been shipped out.

C4

philinmedford
11-11-08, 11:10
I had ordered from you and now I realize why I hadn't heard back. Over 500 emails to sort through is overwhelming I'm sure! I'll just be patient (as hard as that is to do!) :)

kscop
11-12-08, 19:19
Thanks Grant. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

C4IGrant
11-13-08, 09:02
Thanks Grant. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

No worries.

C4

lalakai
11-13-08, 09:33
for a stress reliever and an "atta boy" for Grant and his wife, maybe we should put in some orders for some really exotic gear that we have absolutely no chance in he77 of getting, then Grant can legitimately tell us to take a flying leap, and no one's feelings will get bruised. hmmmm, what to put on the wish list.....

a fully auto Thompson with 5 drum mags
FLIR system for my motorcycle
Glock 17 long slide

and ummmm....my youth back:eek:

so, when will that order ship????

ramplit
11-14-08, 14:01
Grant built a beautiful custom Noveske lower for me featuring a Gisselle DMR trigger, Magpul MIAD Grip, and CTR Stock. Here it is matched with the upper!

Thanks Grant!

Fred

http://www.geocities.com/our_duck/Img34627.jpg

philinmedford
11-14-08, 16:52
Ramplit, that is a beautiful build! Congrats on your new "toy".

Grant is doing a build for me, probably this weekend he said.

ramplit
11-17-08, 22:37
Ramplit, that is a beautiful build! Congrats on your new "toy".

Grant is doing a build for me, probably this weekend he said.

Yeah, it's cool ain't it! :p I ordered an ADS lower from Grant just before Halloween with an LMT Two-stage trigger and E-mod stock to go with the pencil barrel build that I bought from him earlier. The election pop has put a bind on things getting out (I kinda had hoped that I'd beat the rush :( ) , but I'm waiting as patiently as I can. Gonna be great to get a picture of them side by side! I haven't got a time line from Grant as of yet for when I can expect it as they sound flat out but I'll post a picture when it comes in!

ramplit

chadbag
11-18-08, 21:29
+1

I got some mags for a pistol I hope shows up soon. Shipped promptly.

Thanks
Chad

ryanvt01
11-21-08, 14:46
Grant,

As always great service and quick delivery. Thank you for all of the Magpul gear in the last 3 weeks (and the heads up). I picked up the GSG-5 this morning. The transfer was quick and smooth. Hope to get it out this weekend! Keep up the great work and I am sure you will see another order from me soon.

Cheers,
Ryan

Sabre675
11-23-08, 01:12
Got my GR LPK's x2. They seem to be on par w/ other LPK's. Thank you for the prompt service.:cool:

M4arc
11-24-08, 18:19
I ordered some Magpul stuff to finish my latest build on the 18th and it arrived today!

Thanks Grant :)

AwaySooner
11-26-08, 11:57
I received the noveske gas block custom upper from Grant, and a bunch of other stuffs (PMags!), exchellent packaging. The upper is great. Thanks.

luxor
11-26-08, 12:50
I just got some more stuff from grant for another build. Every thing was just as ordered and got here very quickly. Grant was, is great to work with.

User Name
11-26-08, 17:21
Customer service and turn around are second to none.

techo
12-02-08, 21:45
I received my LPK & firing pin.
Thanks G&R :)

30 cal slut
12-03-08, 07:26
Grant,

My wife is pissed at you.

That is all, carry on.

:D

techo
12-04-08, 17:49
I received my LMT 16" upper.
Thanks so much! :D

Iraqgunz
12-05-08, 08:18
Received my special barrel order from Grant a few days ago. Delivery time was good considering that the shit hit the ordering fan. Thanks again Grant!

philinmedford
12-08-08, 16:09
Just got my shipping confirmation in email on the custom build that Grant did for me.

Looking at the calendar, it took about five weeks. Now I knew going in that it says on his website that it is 3-4 weeks for a custom build. With all the stuff going on I think that it is an entirely reasonable time frame that he delivered in.

What is more important is that he honored his price. Lesser folks would of come up with some excuse and reneged on the whole deal. This is a man and a company that (I at least) can count on to do the right thing.

Thanks for getting it out Grant and I'll send people your way when I can!

JimmyB62
12-09-08, 23:16
On 12/02 at 1001 hrs I emailed G&R a question about M&P 45 magazines, hoping for a reply within a few days. At 1014 hrs the same day (13 minutes later) I received an answer to my question.

I placed an order that day thinking it would be quite some time before it was processed. On 12/5 at 0740 hrs I received a notice that my order had shipped. It arrived the following week as scheduled.

I guess what surprised me the most was the quick reply and shipping given the crazy panic buying that's going on.

The shipping email notices are always appreciated. I wish all online businesses would use them. Well done and thank you.

George Mac
12-10-08, 04:56
Ordered a Vltor mount and SF light combo for an upcoming school. The parts arrived in record time and the quality is great. Good gear and a great company!

BravoGolf59
12-14-08, 12:24
Ordered a BCM midlength upper a while back. Received quickly and shoots great! Thanks, Grant!!!

:D :cool:

Otis
12-16-08, 12:58
I ordered some D&H magazines last weekend, they were here by Thursday. I was amazed at how fast G&R got the order out, especially considering present conditions.

Today I picked up my M&P15X from the FFL; that order took a little longer, of course it is a more complex transaction. But everything went very smooth, and I got a great deal on a real nice gun. I can't wait to get to the range!

Thanks again Grant, I'll be buying from you again, probably soon.

BVickery
12-16-08, 14:02
Got my DD Rear Receiver QD Swivel attachment points.

Me and the wife love em, thansk so much Grant. Very happy with our 2nd ordering experience with G&R

El Mac
12-16-08, 17:08
BCM upper delivered on time and in perfect condition!

Buckaroo
12-16-08, 17:16
BCM upper delivered on time and in perfect condition!

+1 mine came today as well.

Thanks G&R for the, as usual, great service.

Buckaroo

mac83083
12-16-08, 21:31
In the last few weeks I have ordered a Colt 6920 and all the goodies for it, new stock, light mount, mags, etc., from G&R and I am more than satisfied with the way they do business. If I had any questions all I had to do was call or e-mail and I had my answer, none of the "we are too busy to deal with you even if you want to give us money" stuff that seems to be going around. I will not hesitate to do business with Grant again.

g5m
12-17-08, 11:26
Good outfit.

Mark71
12-17-08, 16:56
I received my LPK's and other goodies this afternoon. Thanks for the excellent customer service!

kennytx
12-22-08, 10:59
Received the four M&P9 magazines. Great prices and quick service.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Ken

chadbag
12-29-08, 21:40
Another +1 for Grant. The M&P9mm came. He called me Saturday morning to let me know it was shipping without the Heine sights (one of his M4C special listings) as they had been out of stock and he wanted to make sure I got it before the S&W rebate/free mags promotion expired at the end of the month. Kudos for him thinking about that and getting it to me.

Chad

BVickery
01-07-09, 11:41
Got my BCM 16" upper yesterday and the envy of some friends.

Thanks a ton Grant, as always its great to do business with you, and the wife LOVES that hat included with the Upper.

AirmanAtwood
01-07-09, 16:12
Ordered a MI carbine rail handguard, magpul ladder covers, MOE grip, and an H buffer. Took a while for the items to ship but once it did arrived in 3 days from date of shipment. Thanks Grant, its much appreciated.

zippygaloo
01-07-09, 23:15
DELETE

theJanitor
01-08-09, 10:30
got a couple orders from G&R. great deals on both of them

lowprone
01-17-09, 10:43
Just picked up my CD LEM4 Carbine the other day, very pleased with CD and G&R, Thanks Grant!

akviper
01-20-09, 00:01
Questions on orders should be e-mailed to Sales@grtactical.com

C4

Jedimac
02-15-09, 23:43
2 thumbs up again for Grant at G&R, Thanks Grant for the your help and awesome products for my build, you definately helped make it go smoothly for me. I'll probably be seeing you here in a week or so. Once again thank you!