PDA

View Full Version : The New Uber Tactical SF team :)

sandman99and9
05-07-12, 17:06
Found this on facebook and was amazed at the skills :)

I thought you guys might get a kick out of it. I like that they want to practice but there is a lot of fail in there !!

S.M.

Eurodriver
05-07-12, 17:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsmNng1RT5E&feature=youtu.be

M4C, use the link I provided instead.

Edit: I would like to see what they are shooting at, target results, etc.

Edit2: IG, was that your comment? Regardless, I totally agree with it.

a0cake
05-07-12, 17:32
I hate to sound like that guy talking about "I would have done this" in response to an internet video, but I can tell you with confidence that I would have killed or disabled their entire element in the 10 seconds between 0:43 and 0:53.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/1563/zefram20cochran2020sweexj5.gif

3 AE
05-07-12, 17:52
I was the bad guy up on that ridge to the right. When the cattle took off, I took off with them, using them as cover and concealment. Was able to outflank that patrol when I got into that stand of trees. Easily and quickly moved into position further down the hill. While each man on the right side of the line got up and turned to leapfrog to the left side of the line, I shot him in the back. It was like shooting the last quail in a covey. I had the high ground with good cover and concealment, and the element of surprise. Bye bye Yankee dogs! We love you long time!

ryr8828
05-07-12, 18:14
Amazingly no one was shot and no guns were blown up.

TAZ
05-07-12, 18:22
They need to go back to the library and read a bit about patrol formations particularly spacing between members. As A0cake stated one well placed burst of automatic fire into their element would have killed or injured most of them. Hell, Im being generous, well placed semi fire could have killed/injured all of them before they had a change to disperse.

No concern for their flank, no rear guard and blindly running toward fire and lining up. Not a good idea. Small group and all, but you still need to insure you're not going to get flanked or have someone blow your ass off.

Seems like a smart "group"could have set up by the cows and tossed some fire crackers on the other side of the hill the element was shooting from to draw them out. From there on its shooting fish in a barrel.

feedramp
05-07-12, 18:50
Stop scaring those poor cows!

:D

Pork Chop
05-07-12, 19:21
Holy shit!

Is that the team that took out Bin Laden?????? :sarcastic:

Safetyhit
05-07-12, 19:32
I can tell you with confidence that I would have killed or disabled their entire element in the 10 seconds between 0:43 and 0:53.

Now of course you would have...we understand.

Anyway, it essentially seemed like a bunch of 9 year olds playing war outside. Hard to imaging grown men organizing on a regular basis to train in that simplistic fashion, especially since it was all set up to benefit them. The ambushers would have been on the ridge, not over it.

Right, a0? ;)

a0cake
05-07-12, 19:39
Now of course you would have...we understand.

Anyway, it essentially seemed like a bunch of 9 year olds playing war outside. Hard to imaging grown men organizing on a regular basis to train in that simplistic fashion, especially since it was all set up to benefit them. The ambushers would have been on the ridge, not over it.

Right, a0? ;)

Your syntax / lexicons are unclear to me for some reason, and I honestly don't know what you're trying to say here. :help:

So let's just go with "whatever you say." I agree. Let's go with that.

MAUSER202
05-07-12, 19:48
It is clear to anyone trained in the art of FFT ( Farm Field Tactics ) that you 1st walk the fence line to look for wire damage, and once one is sure that said fence is intact you can more to the center of the pasture with your flanks protected from enemy moo moo's by the electric fence.

Safetyhit
05-07-12, 19:59
Your syntax / lexicons are unclear to me for some reason, and I honestly don't know what you're trying to say here. :help:

So let's just go with "whatever you say." I agree. Let's go with that.

I was just kidding, no harm meant. Assuming your were up on the ridgetop you probably could indeed have taken most of them out as the advanced so tightly, assuming they didn't disperse to the sides or drop down once the first among them was shot.

Which is what probably would happen.

feedramp
05-07-12, 20:40
Holy shit!

Is that the team that took out Bin Laden?????? :sarcastic:

:laugh::haha:

QuietShootr
05-07-12, 20:50
Jesus.

I'm not really sure what I'm watching here, other than a lot of money getting burned up.

The_War_Wagon
05-07-12, 21:00
Jesus.

I'm not really sure what I'm watching here, other than a lot of money getting burned up.

Maybe some calories, too. :D

Pork Chop
05-07-12, 21:06

I have to admit, when the fat kid tried to do his peel move and sat down, sitting straight up, with his back facing the imaginary "enemy" I laughed out loud.

I know...........I'm an asshole.:haha:

kaiservontexas
05-07-12, 21:21
What am I watching? Are they trying to prove that if you try to tip their cows they will get you?

QuietShootr
05-07-12, 21:24

Not many.

ETA: Has anyone ever tried gravy in a camelbak?

jklaughrey
05-07-12, 21:27
The biggest thing that stuck out to me besides the fact they would have been obliterated by a Coastie with a slingshot using proper technique. The video is dubiously called "Team Ambush Response Drill".

I find this either to be tongue in cheek or perhaps these window lickers clearly have no clue they just called themselves TARD!

ICANHITHIMMAN
05-07-12, 22:01
well they may not fair long aginst a trained military force the zombies at least the slow ones are ****ed!

Mauser KAR98K
05-07-12, 22:51
Okay, for someone like me who does not possess the training of open field combat, what would be the correct action and response to a contact-front in their current position?

Second, where can some guy like me get proper training in order not to die like these fools would most certainly do, but cannot join Uncle Sam's beloved military?

a0cake
05-07-12, 22:58
Okay, for someone like me who does not possess the training of open field combat, what would be the correct action and response to a contact-front in their current position?

Second, where can some guy like me get proper training in order not to die like these fools would most certainly do, but cannot join Uncle Sam's beloved military?

http://www.marines.mil/news/publications/Documents/FM%203-21.8%20%20The%20Infantry%20Rifle%20Platoon%20and%20Squad_1.pdf

Chapter 3.

Jellybean
05-08-12, 01:22
I have to admit, when the fat kid tried to do his peel move and sat down, sitting straight up, with his back facing the imaginary "enemy" I laughed out loud.

No, you're not. Did the same here. Not to mention everytime one of them sat out in the middle of the road.
(Fwiw, not that I would have done any better, but at least I don't feel the need to film myself in Fail-mode. :p)

Also, maybe I missed something, but why do the whole of their communications consist of screaming "LAST MAG!"
I know I saw a couple of them reload at least once....

d90king
05-08-12, 07:35

Aocake gave you a good read.

For training go to Grey Groups site and you will find the finest instructors in the industry.

I can vouch for the following. They are all outstanding.

Larry Vickers
Kyle Defoor
Northern Red
Pat Macnamara
Ken Hackathorn

Kyle Lamb and Paul Howe are also great instructor but not under the Grey Group umbrella.

I would highly recommend training with these guys on an individual bases for a few hundred hours before you venture into "team tactics" etc... You need to be able to handle yourself before you worry about any type of team environment.

C4IGrant
05-08-12, 09:24
I see that they are in Ohio. :blink:

They also have a FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/East-Ohio-Firearm-Sales-LLC/238083049614796

They are not to far from me. I might see if I can join their "team."

C4

Grizzly16
05-08-12, 09:40
I see that they are in Ohio. :blink:

They also have a FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/East-Ohio-Firearm-Sales-LLC/238083049614796

They are not to far from me. I might see if I can join their "team."

C4

PLEASE video that training day... I'm curious if it will be one of these two

1) The proper response: Oh wow, we've been way off glad we have a good trainer now.
or
2) The ar15 response: Dude this guy doesn't know anything. Bring me my rifle with a scope on the carry handle so I can show him my awesomeness.

GTifosi
05-08-12, 09:42
Just a heads up:

a0cake link above only gives table of contents, introductory pages and chapter 1.

Actual file is over 30mb in size, but I can't seem to readily locate a DL point for it.
They either want $ or say the file is too big to DL so is only available on CD.

a0cake
05-08-12, 09:46
Just a heads up:

a0cake link above only gives table of contents, introductory pages and chapter 1.

Actual file is over 30mb in size, but I can't seem to readily locate a DL point for it.
They either want $ or say the file is too big to DL so is only available on CD.

If you click "open in Adobe reader" you get the whole thing.

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/gumbyisveryangryp2.gif

CarlosDJackal
05-08-12, 09:49
They finally released the video of obama's "Ultra-Secret Seal Recon Rangers"!! :rolleyes:

Looks like Chubby swept Anguish with his loaded rifle at 3:24. Then he swept another guy with his pistol at 7:45. I can't believe that idiot tapped that that guy with his pistol in hand!!

What a bunch of yahoos!!

Scoby
05-08-12, 09:49
Those boys didn't seem to realize that a serious threat existed on their left flank.

Armed with skyrockets no less. :D

ICANHITHIMMAN
05-08-12, 10:21
I like reading all the comments and the guy does not get it at all

C4IGrant
05-08-12, 10:31
Those boys didn't seem to realize that a serious threat existed on their left flank.

Armed with skyrockets no less. :D

Ya I liked that. "Uhm, F*CK the people in front of us, there is a dude on our left shooting rockets at us."

C4

C4IGrant
05-08-12, 10:32
PLEASE video that training day... I'm curious if it will be one of these two

1) The proper response: Oh wow, we've been way off glad we have a good trainer now.
or
2) The ar15 response: Dude this guy doesn't know anything. Bring me my rifle with a scope on the carry handle so I can show him my awesomeness.

I would prefer that they never find me. While I like to think that I can help new shooters grow, I cannot fix stupid.

C4

GTifosi
05-08-12, 10:38
If you click "open in Adobe reader" you get the whole thing.

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/gumbyisveryangryp2.gif

Yeah, like I'm too stupid to have tried that on my own.

a0cake
05-08-12, 10:40
Yeah, like I'm too stupid to have tried that on my own.

LOL don't get mad man. I don't know what to say...I'm sitting here looking at Chapter 3 after opening it in Adobe reader from that link. Maybe it's your browser or version of Adobe Reader or something?

GTifosi
05-08-12, 10:42
I'll check around on that.
Pisser is that the first chapter comes through loud and clear, then it stops at the end of chapter right after the 'this page intentionally left blank'.

a0cake
05-08-12, 10:49
I'll check around on that.
Pisser is that the first chapter comes through loud and clear, then it stops at the end of chapter right after the 'this page intentionally left blank'.

Yeah I get that too until I open it in Adobe, at which point I'm able to click through all the chapters using the table of contents tab. Weird.

Here's an alternate link that appears to be working fine:

https://rdl.train.army.mil/catalog/view/100.ATSC/04183AF4-34EB-47F0-BCEE-29C93432DA49-1274564010088/3-21.8/toc.htm

GTifosi
05-08-12, 11:06
That link brought it right in.
Thank you.

Wake27
05-08-12, 11:21

FM 7-8 and 3-21.8 are great if you want to know everything on that question. But, short answer - return fire and take cover. Basically, shoot while going prone. That's why another member said he'd dust them all between 43-53 seconds when they run up the hill.

Mauser KAR98K
05-08-12, 12:23
http://www.marines.mil/news/publications/Documents/FM%203-21.8%20%20The%20Infantry%20Rifle%20Platoon%20and%20Squad_1.pdf

Chapter 3.

Saved!! Thanks. As a History Major who concentrates on battlefield history, this is going to be a great addition to my literary arsenal.

Aocake gave you a good read.

For training go to Grey Groups site and you will find the finest instructors in the industry.

I can vouch for the following. They are all outstanding.

Larry Vickers
Kyle Defoor
Northern Red
Pat Macnamara
Ken Hackathorn

Kyle Lamb and Paul Howe are also great instructor but not under the Grey Group umbrella.

I would highly recommend training with these guys on an individual bases for a few hundred hours before you venture into "team tactics" etc... You need to be able to handle yourself before you worry about any type of team environment.

This is something I have been wanting to do for the longest. I did an "advanced pistol course" with a gun shop/surplus store that is run by two active LEOs in my area...but to be honest, I could have taught it better, and I'm not being an egotistical wannabe. They didn't do malfunction drills, didn't hone in on over-learning of fundamentals like reloading or even drawing from the holster. No, they taught to shoot from the hip, then move back and shoot, then break off the line and shoot again. And after was all said and done, loo around with the pistol in the SUL position and wait for the LEOs to show as you are standing out in God's country (except to make sure to no steals the dead dude's gun).

After that course, I don't want to take their carbine course. I want to do one with either Grey Group or Tiger Swan, considering they are as close as I can find a large training group. Thus far, I have improved my hardware, but I am very eager now to improve the software. Its just funds and travel that are getting in the way. (damn college).

FM 7-8 and 3-21.8 are great if you want to know everything on that question. But, short answer - return fire and take cover. Basically, shoot while going prone. That's why another member said he'd dust them all between 43-53 seconds when they run up the hill.

With my limited "open battlefield" experience (thanks to airsoft and a little hunting if that all counts) I cringed when they all ran UP TO THE CONTACT instead of hitting the deck, search and assess for that fraction of an evolution before returning fire.

Besides, they never know if those cows were armed, except for their one teammate at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI&feature=related

B Cart
05-08-12, 13:31
Wow. These "TARDs" would have been much better off turning and running their asses back down the hill on first contact. In fact, maybe chubby could have just rolled down the hill, clearing a path for the rest of them. They would have had a much better chance surviving from the enemy cow forces on the hill.

These kids could learn a lesson from a guy in one of the 3 day training classes I took recently. After 3 days of fail, and a complete gear yardsale, he said something pretty smart. He said, "If I've learned one thing from this class, it's this - If I ever find myself in any kind of shit, I should just leave my gun in the holster and run like hell."

At least he learned that much

Wake27
05-08-12, 13:45
Wow. These "TARDs" would have been much better off turning and running their asses back down the hill on first contact. In fact, maybe chubby could have just rolled down the hill, clearing a path for the rest of them. They would have had a much better chance surviving from the enemy cow forces on the hill.

These kids could learn a lesson from a guy in one of the 3 day training classes I took recently. After 3 days of fail, and a complete gear yardsale, he said something pretty smart. He said, "If I've learned one thing from this class, it's this - If I ever find myself in any kind of shit, I should just leave my gun in the holster and run like hell."

At least he learned that much

Hahahaha that sucks...

munch520
05-08-12, 14:11

I must be too, because I rewound it a couple times just so I could laugh again.

I promise, not all Ohioans are like this. :suicide2:

ETA: I like the 'weapons system awareness' captain coronary demonstrates at 7:36.

VooDoo6Actual
05-08-12, 14:24
I generally don't comment on this stuff.

However I have to make exception on this one to have fun.

Resembled more of a "Binding OvereatersOverwatch" or "Leap Toad" drill to me....

Lots of DRT's.

On the positive side of things, at least they are training and making the efforts ....

Battle*Hound
05-08-12, 17:50
I will say that while they certainly have alot to work to do; good for them. It does seem that they are a bit too proud of their failures (naming their suad and showing it off) but this just coincides with their lack of knowledge. They are obviously willing to practice, they just need guidance and information. I do however like that they are at least trying. I wish I had a group of like minded guys that I could 'train' with. Most of the guys I know shoot but seem to think this kind of thing is silly...I guess.

One more thing...I quit making fun of people for things like being 'retarded, stupid and fat' in the fifth grade. Just sayin. Picking on people because of their shortcomings is cowardly and is shit that punks do. My friends, I'm not calling anyone out, just thinking we should act like men. Be safe.

CarlosDJackal
05-09-12, 09:51
I like reading all the comments and the guy does not get it at all

Even worse, they deleted all the negative comments. The Gun Shop supporting these morons should be boycotted and will hopefully go under if they continue on with such unnecessarily dangerous and idiotic activities.

Grizzly16
05-09-12, 09:56
Even worse, they deleted all the negative comments. The Gun Shop supporting these morons should be boycotted and will hopefully go under if they continue on with such unnecessarily dangerous and idiotic activities.

The way these guys are going through ammo I think the gun shop selling it to them is going to be doing fine for awhile.