PDA

View Full Version : Check out the MEPS war hero

ICANHITHIMMAN
05-08-12, 09:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6UglA3ptzI&feature=player_embedded

I dont know if its a joke but it looks as if it was taped by one of the boys parents.

QuietShootr
05-08-12, 10:02
jesus christ.

a0cake
05-08-12, 10:13
This video spread like wildfire after it first came out; it was plastered all over the Facebook pages of every service-member I know. A few days and 6 degrees of separation later, apparently somebody figured out who it was and showed it to his chain of command. I think the dude is a Captain, and probably will be for a while now. :D

ICANHITHIMMAN
05-08-12, 10:34
This video spread like wildfire after it first came out; it was plastered all over the Facebook pages of every service-member I know. A few days and 6 degrees of separation later, apparently somebody figured out who it was and showed it to his chain of command. I think the dude is a Captain, and probably will be for a while now. :D

Oh really I dont use face book. Its real then I guess what a douch.

Wake27
05-08-12, 11:30
Wow. MEPS sucked. But wow.

eternal24k
05-08-12, 11:50
why the **** are his hands in his pockets?

I am assume it's a joke based on verbage and mannerism, no?

telecustom
05-08-12, 12:08
It is obvious that he is full of shit. But I think the point he was trying to get across was a valid one. I just wish he would have left out all the chest thumping.

B Cart
05-08-12, 12:27
Good to see we have such a fantastic DeltaSEALblackopsCOD assasin pumping up the new enlistees! :jester:

It gives me the warm fuzzies knowing this guy was willing to "do everything you see in Call of Duty", in real life, and then share his daring exploits with the world. :rolleyes:

What a lying asshat

William B.
05-08-12, 12:45
A great example of the "I'm in the military. Pay attention to me!" mentality :shout: