PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for gear in the Phila Pa area

Arik
05-10-12, 10:41
Im looking for Assault vests, LBE's the problem is that I dont really know what I want or how I want it set up or what fits/feels best so what Im trying to find is a local store that carries these so that I can try them on and see how and what fits before buying. I also dont want to end up buying what would amount to overprices mall ninja airsoft equiptment so Im looking for real equiptment.

Im in the Philadelphia Pa area and would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction as far as stores go and if youre in my area and have some of your stuff that you can show me I'd greatly appreciate it and beer/burgers/whatever is on me.

. I'm looking for a ___ASSAULT VEST/ LBE_____.
2. I'm a civvie/military/LE/etc.
3. The primary usage of this item is for ________.
4. I'd also like to use it for __Classes, SHTF______.
5. I need it to fit/carry __have no idea what i want on it or how to set up what i need______.
6. I need it for this weapon _____AR & AK47/74___.
7. I prefer it to be made out of __nothing specific just want quality. I think I preffer mag holders with the bonge string that are open on the top vs the velcro or button closed top______.
8. My budget for this item is ___over $50 under $200. depands on what it comes with if anything, how its made_______.
9. I'm looking for it in these colors ___nothing specific______.
10. I care/don't care if it looks 'tactical'. Dont care but no mall ninja stuff
11. I need/don't need it to be low profile/concealed etc. Dont know at this point. Doesnt have to be overly concealed but nothing over the top with 30 mags and bags of stuff
12. I have already looked at _____, ______, _____, etc and they don't fit what I'm looking for.
13. If it's a sizing/fit question, provide your height, weight, build, waist size, inseam length - whatever sizing information is relevant to your question. Im 6ft 165lbs
14. If it's a comfort question, state the conditions you want to use the garment under - dry/humid/wet, hot/cold.
15. Any other relevant information about your personal preference, usage etc that will help others narrow down their answers to your question. Honestly I dont know. I know I want a complete setup where I can carry 4-6 rifle mags and pistol mags as well. I was thinking of something like a vest with mags maybe something else as well attached to a belt with a drop leg holster and canteen, a knife, ...I dont know. This is giving me a headache! :fie: