PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Maxpedition Centurion Patrol Bag in Khaki **price drop and trades added**

SWATcop556
05-14-12, 15:48
I was in the market for one of these and wanted the foliage green. I picked up on in khaki instead as it was available. I used the khaki a few times and forgot I had the foliage on order. Well I got home the other day and the foliage had been delivered so this is up for grabs.

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/CENTURION-Patrol-Bag-18p992.htm

This bag is in excellent shape and is the perfect patrol bag for the road officer or someone needing a nice carry bag for a quick overnight trip. I only carried it a few times before it ended up riding next to my desk at my new assignment. The only defect is one of the 1" loops used to hold a baton/flashlight/raincoat/whatever is missing the hook attachment. I did not realize this until I had taken delivery on the bag and its not a feature I use anyways. It was not ripped off. It just looks like it was missed when it was sewn. I just covered it with a moral patch. A good seamstress could easily fix you up something but like I said its not a feature I used or needed.

This bag retails for $225 and the cheapest I can find it online is $200 or so. I'm selling for SOLD.

Pics available but its identical to the site pics.

Payment via USPS MO preferred. I will accept a check on a case by case basis but I will not ship until the check clears the bank. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Trades:
Surefire E1B or LX2 in good condition
Surefire X300 in good condition
Nice rifle case that will hold a 11.5 SBR in Ranger Green (ie Eagle LE Discreet Case)
Other offers are welcome and considered

SWATcop556
05-16-12, 18:20
:alcoholic: bump with price drop