PDA

View Full Version : M6 on AR15

glennsea
01-10-08, 15:02
I just picked up a Streamlight M6 Light/Laser combo to install on my RRA LAR-15 pistol.

I have a 1913 rail mounted on the LAR for the light. When I install the light, there is a little play. I read the box closer and see that it says it fits the Glock and many other popular models. Does this mean that it does not use the 1913 latch bar? I looked for a 1913 latch bar for the M6 but I only see them for the M6X and they state not for use on the M6.

I also noticed that I do not have the allen wrench for adjusting the laser in the box. Did I get screwed? Should there be other latch bars in the package?

LukeMacGillie
01-10-08, 17:41
The laser adjustment wrench stays attached to the light, look for something that is a "Male" knob.

BushmasterFanBoy
01-10-08, 18:49
The regular M6 comes with two really small allen wrenches that are used to adjust the laser. Give insight a call if your missing them, I have worked with them in the past and they were helpful.
No additional latch bars are included. Some come with an extra bulb depending upon what you paid for.

The M6X has a tool built into it that adjusts the laser. There is a plastic textured knob that can be unscrewed, removed and then used to adjust the laser. An additional latch bar is included with the M6X.

glennsea
01-10-08, 18:59
The manual says to use the provided adjuster tool(hex wrench) to make the adjustments. I do not see anything attached that can be used and the knob does not come off so I will contact them directly.