PDA

View Full Version : DS Arms build

bob5674
05-17-12, 08:04
I am building my first AR. I got a DSA upper and lower but was wondering about the BCG from them. I'm pretty sure it is not mil-spec. Should I just get a LMT or BCM?

sammage
05-17-12, 08:16
I am building my first AR. I got a DSA upper and lower but was wondering about the BCG from them. I'm pretty sure it is not mil-spec. Should I just get a LMT or BCM?

Seeing as how the BCG is the heart of the system, yes. Did you really need to start two threads for this?

bob5674
05-17-12, 08:18
Will LMT or BCM be the best I can get?

cktenders
05-17-12, 08:22

You made two separate threads on this already this morning. Stop being cheap and buy the LMT/BCM. Geez.

hotbiggun42
05-17-12, 08:37
I have no experience with the DSA BCG but if it were me I would buy the LMT or BCM BCG I believe the extra testing and QC inspection is worth the extra $40.

bob5674
05-17-12, 09:22
I thought I had deleted the other right after I had made it. I must of done it wrong. How do you delete?

bob5674
05-17-12, 09:30
Never mind guess I got it. I ordered a BCM. I wasn't trying to be cheap. I was just figuring out what was best.

JSantoro
05-17-12, 09:36
Will LMT or BCM be the best I can get?

"Best" is a highly subjective way of trying to define things; very much an "eye of the beholder" sort of thing.

LMT/DD/BCM all make known-good BCGs with solid customer-service backing.

Given the preponderance of info about BCGs discoverable in the stickies and via Search functions, this isn't specific enough to rate a thread...much less TWO.