PDA

View Full Version : FNP45 tactical with Osprey Suppresor solution

thefirm13
05-18-12, 01:19
Ok so I have been searching high and low for nigh over a year now for a holster solution for my FNP45 tactical with my Osprey suppressor. I contacted Bradley Custom Concealment and after a lengthy discussion over the dimensions, fit, style and challenges of a suppressor mounted custom Kydex holster he assured me he was able to get me my holster within 30-45 days.

After 45 days I got back in touch with him about the status of my order and he assured me it would ship that upcoming weekend. I received an email that weekend saying that he was sorry that he didn't know that the suppressor was slightly larger than the handgun and that he would be refunding my money.

2 problems with this:
1) We talked at great lengths regarding the slight size difference between the FNP and the Osprey. He assured me that the pressure on the trigger guard would be sufficient to retain the gun and that he would just make the holster less tight to accommodate the can. Thus his "inability" to make the holster had NOTHING to do with his misunderstanding of the challenge but most likely not wanting to own up to the challenge of the order that I had placed.

2) now after thinking I had found a solution I am still without an ability to carry my weapon with my suppressor and were now another 3 months down the road.

To give a little info on use and function we run a lot of tactical drills so I would love the ability (possibly incorporating the Rhinland PALS/molle clip system) to move between a belted holster to a molle chest rig like a plate carrier vest.

I've also looked into "race holsters" but no one can give me a definite yes that I can get a suppressed gun to be held securely on something like that.

I can't be the ONLY one out there that has tried to find a like this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sammage
05-18-12, 08:21
Crye Gunclip?

http://www.optactical.com/crprgu.html

thefirm13
05-19-12, 02:15
It looks to me that it's only for Glock.

I left a message to know if it could work with my gun but no message back yet. I'll update when I hear back or if I find something else.