PDA

View Full Version : Match trigger option for Colt large pin lower with sear block

andy t
05-18-12, 21:38
I am building a "precision" upper on a Colt lower that has large FCG pins and a pinned in sear block.
I would prefer to go with SSA-E, but nobody has them in stock.
I tried Jard single stage, and wasn't too impressed.
What other triggers are out there that are good and would work for this lower?
Thanks.

TOM1911
05-19-12, 09:09
Check with Roger at Battle Arms Development.. He supplies the Giessele triggers packaged with the B.A.D. A.S.S. selectors.. Best way to improve the LPK functions I can think of... If you are L/E- Mil, discounts apply to the prices...;)

MarkG
05-19-12, 10:18
You will have to have some machine work done to the sear block before ANY Giessele will fit.

Todd.K
05-19-12, 10:35
Unless you live in a ban state you should consider selling your lower to a collector and buying a standard lower.

Long term it's going to be less hassle to keep all your AR's standard size. It will also be a lot easier to sell a standard pin size trigger if you decide it's not for you.

andy t
05-19-12, 21:51
Unfortunately, I am in a ban state....I am thinking of getting a post ban lower, and permanently attaching a muzzle brake so I won't have to deal with this nonsense.

John Hearne
05-21-12, 22:03
Colt makes an "enhanced" trigger for their large pin and small pin guns. I've been running one in my large pin 6920 lower and love it.