PDA

View Full Version : M&P Mags Cheap

OldState
05-19-12, 12:22
Just a heads up......

I know this place has a bad reputation and these have been my only orders with them ever...

but Botach is selling M&P mags, any caliber for $22 each. I checked stock before ordering. Originally bought three 10 round 45acp and one 14 round. Then I reordered the same. Both mags are the same price.

I got both orders in 4 days. First was a month ago and I got mags with the green springs. The second order I just got today and they had the black springs with a new follower marked 45.

I just received my new M&P 45 the other day with a born on date of 5/10/12. It came with the black springs and new followers (mostly identical)

http://www.botachtactical.com/smwempma.html

brushy bill
05-19-12, 12:27
I've purchased numerous M&P, Glock, and PMAGS from Botach over the last couple of years with zero problems. Shipping is free and ocassionally they will run 19.99 specials on the Glock & M&P mags. Like you say they have a bad rep on here, but that has certainly not been my experience.

chadbag
05-19-12, 13:35
I ordered M&P mags from botach a while ago. Never got them. After several months, botach themselves canceled the order.

OldState
05-19-12, 13:50
I ordered M&P mags from botach a while ago. Never got them. After several months, botach themselves canceled the order.

I was worried too which is why I confirmed stock with their online help desk thing. They confirmed stock first.

I would imagine 45 would be more likely to be in stock than 9 or 40.

PA PATRIOT
05-19-12, 15:22
Botach "Not Recommended", needed some new duty gear and they screwed up both my original and C/S corrected order.

Took a unreasonable amount of time to correct the issue and I will send my hard earned dollars else were.

deadlyfire
05-19-12, 15:32
Ordered M&P magazines from them their last sale on them.
NEVER received them. never resolved it.

operator81
05-19-12, 15:33
I've bought from them numerous times and have never had an issue.

OldState
05-19-12, 16:29
Again I only have 2 experiences with them and they were both for the same product.

But based on previous recommendations I checked that they were in stock first. Much like Optics Planet, they do not update in stock status on their website but still take orders.:suicide2:

I'm in no means recommending Botach and if I order with them again I would expect the worst.

On the first order I clicked off the live chat function because it was taking to long. I later tryed it again and spoke to someone. I actually got an email apologizing after I ordered.

The last order was made Tuesday and arrived Saturday.

If you have an M&P 45 you may be able to get some cheap mags.

broberts001
05-20-12, 05:44
I have order from them in the last year at least 5 times with no issues.

-Bryan

deadlyfire
05-20-12, 07:35
Go read their BBB page then make your decision.
/thread.

jaxman7
05-20-12, 08:37
Looks like Grant has 9mm 17 rounders w/tan baseplate in stock for $25.
http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=39490
As well as. 40 cal. 15 rounders
http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=39494
Black .45 10 and 14 rounds. All are $25 except for the black, .45 14rd mag which is $29.
http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=45MB10

Much rather buy from him.

-Jax

elnino31
05-21-12, 11:11
Tried to order an m4s during one of their 10 or 15% sales and waited for a month to get a refund. It was not in stock apparently.

Ordered a cheap suppressor pouch and that came very quickly.

I could really use a few mp mags.
But now... I'd rather pay a few more bucks than have to worry.

Jmho

pr1042
05-21-12, 11:19
I placed an order with Botach last week. Ordered on Thursday, received on Monday. I only order from them when I cannot get what I want from elsewhere.

I treat them the same as Optics Planet though, verify that they have something in stock via their live chat before ordering. Otherwise it's a crap shoot

Watrdawg
05-21-12, 11:32
They are out of the .45 10 rd magazines.

loupav
05-21-12, 23:04
I have a friend who purchased from them and he said it was like pulling teeth. I'd rather pay $2-3 more than have to hate myself for trying to do business with someone everyone already told me is a flake at best.

Deputy Dan
05-23-12, 13:23
Every time I think that they have finally straightened out their customer service they go right back to their previous shit business model. I gave them a chance, and had a couple of good experiences... and then had an issue within the last month where CS never responded after repeated attempts.

I'll spend my money elsewhere.