PDA

View Full Version : Having a hard time meeting Ms/Mr Right?

WillBrink
05-22-12, 11:34
Having a hard time meeting someone? Look to the prisons!

What's 20-life for second degree murder to stand in the way of romance! :)

As usual, life stranger than fiction....

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/

warpigM-4
05-22-12, 11:56
BAHAHAHA I had to look Most are "Open Minded "and want you to have a job :blink: I guess so you can send them money .or Pick them up after they get released :jester:

WillBrink
05-22-12, 12:05
BAHAHAHA I had to look Most are "Open Minded "and want you to have a job :blink: I guess so you can send them money .or Pick them up after they get released :jester:

If they get released! :eek:

SteyrAUG
05-22-12, 12:47
Finally I can find a place to meet fundamentally dishonest women who will see me as nothing more than a victim to take from.

I mean in addition to clubs and bars.

:sarcastic:

nimdabew
05-22-12, 12:58
This seems like one of those "I will meet you six counties over in a shitty motel" type of hookups :suicide:

WillBrink
05-22-12, 13:04
This seems like one of those "I will meet you six counties over in a shitty motel" type of hookups :suicide:

There's another kind???! :eek:

Sensei
05-22-12, 13:18
Honestly, they should at least list the charges and the sentence. Better yet, there should be filters for this data so that you can better narrow the search.

nimdabew
05-22-12, 13:23
There's another kind???! :eek:

There is always the "crash at her place and sneak out at 4am" types.

nimdabew
05-22-12, 13:25
Honestly, they should at least list the charges and the sentence. Better yet, there should be filters for this data so that you can better narrow the search.

There is one out there that does this.

http://www.cowtowninfo.com/

warpigM-4
05-22-12, 14:34

I was thinking the same thing.:sarcastic: One says "she hooked up with the wrong Guy ." well what if she helped kill somebody :blink:

Crazy world we live in

Gramps
05-22-12, 14:55
DAMN! I wondered where all the best kept supper woman were! No chances taken there, don't ask, won't tell. Hey, could you like, bake me a cake, or something? Amazing how old some actually are. And still in. Here's your chance to have a girlfriend, that wouldn't know what/who, your doing on the outside.

I'll pass, but thanks anyway.

Zhurdan
05-22-12, 16:14
"You're 'catch' is based on 27 degrees of containability. No other dating site take so much care to ensure your safety, er uhh.. happiness."

Moose-Knuckle
05-23-12, 03:36
There is an innumerable amount of imprudent desperate people out there; this is further proof of that fact. The very image of pathetic.

montanadave
05-23-12, 09:16
I think most everyone can agree that sex with crazy chicks is generally pretty awesome. The problem arises post-coitus when one is forced to engage with the aforementioned crazy chick in a nonsexual situation. Or attempt to disengage.

What could be more satisfying then a relationship with a hot, crazy chick doing "life without" in a state with liberal conjugal visit privileges? :sarcastic:

nimdabew
05-23-12, 09:28
What could be more satisfying then a relationship with a hot, crazy chick doing "life without" in a state with liberal conjugal visit privileges? :sarcastic:

I didn't think of this... :sarcastic:

WillBrink
05-23-12, 10:32
I think most everyone can agree that sex with crazy chicks is generally pretty awesome. The problem arises post-coitus when one is forced to engage with the aforementioned crazy chick in a nonsexual situation. Or attempt to disengage.

Is there such a thing?! No idea how that works.

Gramps
05-23-12, 11:01
MtDave: Can take Lemon's, and, make Lemonade! :jester:

SteyrAUG
05-23-12, 12:38
If you want an eye opener to the typical "bad boy who is deep down good" rap the average dumb ass female falls for go read some of the crap the men are posting.

VooDoo6Actual
05-23-12, 12:48

Classic, sheer genius & true

Doom on their fraud