PDA

View Full Version : Grip Force Adaptor

dirt_diver
05-23-12, 16:48
I know there are a lot of people here that have the inside scoop on industry goings on, so I'm curious if anyone knows why a company such as Grip Force Adapter doesn't make a beavertail insert for gen 4 Glocks. In my opinion, they make a great product, especially for guys like me with larger than average hands, which makes my G17 perfect for my needs.
Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been covered ad nauseum.

cpoth
05-23-12, 17:35
They do

http://gripforceproducts.com/GEN_4.html

I have one on my gen4 17. Works great really like it. Heres where I got mine ...

http://www.kingglock.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=235176&CAT=4299

pr1042
05-23-12, 18:11
if you order direct from GFA, they will send an additional smooth adapter

not sure if other retailers do the same

cpoth
05-23-12, 18:14
Yeah this outfit from Sanford FL, King Glock did. They sent me the the gen4 I ordered and then also a smooth adapter but its only for a Gen 3 glock. If you have another gen 3 sitting around it would be worthwhile or be a good friend and send it off to someone you know who could use it.

dirt_diver
05-23-12, 19:57
The insert I'm talking about is the one that Glock has been teasing at the last few SHOT shows, not just a GFA beavertail that sits ON the backstrap like the gen 1,2,3 and 4 GFA's (which works well enough).
It just seems that there is a good amount of interest in it, its curious that no one has filled the void.

ZoomByU
05-23-12, 21:34
I'm looking forward to the beavertail backstrap to come out. I have the gfa on my G22 and like it but I hats how it sticks out on the sides. The glock one looks and I'm sure feels a whole lot better. From what ive read they don't know when it will come out.

dirt_diver
05-23-12, 23:31
That is the one I am talking about. I think it'd be a hit, which makes me wonder why an aftermarket company hasn't stepped up to fill the void made by Glock.

ZoomByU
05-24-12, 07:14
That is the one I am talking about. I think it'd be a hit, which makes me wonder why an aftermarket company hasn't stepped up to fill the void made by Glock.

Ya doesn't make any sense, maybe glock holds a patent or something.

dirt_diver
05-24-12, 12:07
Ya doesn't make any sense, maybe glock holds a patent or something.

If I had to guess, I'd say this is most likely the case.