PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Noveske complete lowers..?

TacWick
05-24-12, 20:16
Where are some places to buy complete Noveske lowers. I like to match my uppers and lowers. Colt with Colt, BCMM with BCM, ect. Its like an OCD I have. I would like a complete lower for my Noveske upper.

Any places that have. More points for good deals :D

DeltaSierra
05-24-12, 20:34
not aware of anyone that sells complete noveske lowers.

stripped, yes. complete, no.

Warg
05-24-12, 20:50
G&R (http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=RCVR_BLEM&reference=/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3D%26searchstart%3D0%26template%3DPDGCommTemplates/FullNav/SearchResult.html%26category%3DNRIF) can build you a complete lower. The Noveske "Chainsaw" lowers are in stock.

TacWick
05-24-12, 20:52
Really? Damn. Ive never built a lower. Pathetic I know since of been with ar15s all my life. Is it hard to build your own? Can I send it somewhere to have it donr? Maybe someone on here? With paperwork, id pay :D

TacWick
05-24-12, 20:55
Thank you Warg. I did not know that. And G&R is where I get all my othe lowers :p

Warg
05-24-12, 20:55
Edit- please disregard.

jpmuscle
05-24-12, 20:58
I got both of my gen II lowers from Grant as well. Great customer service I might add as well.

But yes, they are easy to assemble. If you can pump your own gas you should be able to assemble a lower.

evotistic
05-24-12, 21:03
If you have some technical ability you should be fine building your own. If its your first time, I suggest getting someone with experience to look over your shoulder, or at least get a good quality book to walk you through it. AR specific tools are not necessary, but will make your build process easier.

Icculus
05-24-12, 21:09
not aware of anyone that sells complete noveske lowers.

stripped, yes. complete, no.

This. I don't think you can get a complete Noveske lower unless you find on on the EE or similar where someone is selling one from a complete rifle. Your best bet is to buy a stripped lower and build it yourself or have someone like Grant build one for you. If you google "build AR lower" you'll get lots of good instructions on how to do it.

Also here's the sticky where to find things thread
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=100661&page=17