PDA

View Full Version : Bcm EAG vs Bcm bfh upper

TacWick
05-24-12, 22:40
Ok I purchased the BCM EAG upper. I love this upper, it came with every accesory you would get (bcm bcg, troy sight, td scar panels, larue hg). But is it worth the coin? It seems the only difference between the EAG and BCMs 16 bfh upper is the 1.5 inch difference in barrel length, the accessories named above, and the EAG logo. Now I love this upper. Got it with a pinned bc 1.5. And it seems if I add up all the accessories I got plus the cost of a regular BCM 16 bfh upper, the cost is about the same.

What are your thoughts?

jonconsiglio
05-24-12, 22:49
Well, if you take advantage of the training certificate, it's worth it. Why would you ask this AFTER you bought it? Is this for the end of the world too?

polymorpheous
05-24-12, 22:53
This is not an item I would have buyer's remorse over.
Shoot it, take advantage of the training certificate, and be happy.

TacWick
05-24-12, 22:54
The certificate is the what drew me in. as I said I love my upper. I wanted to know anyones thoughts on these two items.

polymorpheous
05-24-12, 22:56
The only thing I personally would have done, is have a flash hider pinned instead of a comp.

duece71
05-24-12, 23:00
Ok I purchased the BCM EAG upper. I love this upper, it came with every accesory you would get (bcm bcg, troy sight, td scar panels, larue hg). But is it worth the coin? It seems the only difference between the EAG and BCMs 16 bfh upper is the 1.5 inch difference in barrel length, the accessories named above, and the EAG logo. Now I love this upper. Got it with a pinned bc 1.5. And it seems if I add up all the accessories I got plus the cost of a regular BCM 16 bfh upper, the cost is about the same.

What are your thoughts?

Kind of a strange question to be asking AFTER you made your purchase. Only you will be able to fully understand its worth in cash which has already been spent. Reliable, durable, quality, things BCM is known for.