PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Glock 17 gen3 frame SPF RTF2 SPF, OD SPF

Evan_O
05-24-12, 23:59
***SPF*** Gen3 Glock 17 OD, new and unfired with two 17 round magazines and case. $600 plus $25 to ship. ***SPF***

***SPF*** Glock 17 RTF2, new and unfired with two 17 round magazines and case. *$550 plus $25 to ship.***SPF***

***SPF*** Gen3 Glock 17 frame, new and unfired, complete. $200 shipped ***SPF***

Know you're local and federal laws before contacting me. I hold no responsibility for knowing what is legal or illegal in your jurisdiction. Make sure your FFL holder will accept from an individual before contacting me.

No bartering and no BS. I won't dissasemble magazines as parts, trade them for 10 rounders or omit them and drop my prices. I'm not willing to drive to meet you so unless you're willing to drive to my city, I will be shipping.

I have these posted on several forums so email takes priority and is checked far more often than PM's.

No Paypal. Will accept USPS money order.

Thanks for looking and I'll try and get photos up in the next day or two.

Only trades I'd consider: RTF2 G19 with standard slide serrations in new to like new condition and no sandpaper job done to the grips to make it less abrasive, Gen2 19 which is obviously going to be used but would have to be in good to great condition and no chips or cracks in the frame, Advantge Arms gen3 19/23 conversion kit new in box.