PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Custom XDM 9mm Sold.

Omega Man
05-25-12, 23:47
For sale is an XDM 9mm that i ordered direct from Powder River Precision, that was customized by them. Powder River Precision specializes in upgrading XD pistols. The PRP trigger is a big improvement over stock. This pistol comes with the following upgrades:
1. PRP Combat Carry trigger with a 4.5 lb pull, almost no pre travel, no overtravel and an extremely short reset.
2. Dawson/Trijicon night sights.
3. PRP solid ejector.
4. PRP striker retainer pin.
5. Tuned mag release.
6. Professionally stippled grip.
This is a truly unique XD combat pistol. This setup rectifies all the things about the XD series that are lacking. Everything you would want or need in a sidearm. Also included are 2- 19 rds magazines and all the extras that come in the original XD case. The trigger on this XD is the closest to a 1911, you will ever feel on a polymer pistol. This XDM is equally great for competition or personal defense. Very accurate and soft shooting. It has 500 rds thru it and has had 100% perfect reliability. No issues whatsoever. I purchased this pistol last year and it is in excellent condition. This setup cost me $1000 new. $650 shipped. PM if interested. Thanks. Sold.

Omega Man
05-30-12, 22:33
Sold pending funds.

Omega Man
06-06-12, 20:17
Deal fell thru. Price drop.

Omega Man
06-07-12, 22:54
Sold again.