PDA

View Full Version : Wild Things clothing line....

duece71
06-09-12, 09:30
Interested in picking up one of their wind jackets, preferably hooded. Does anyone have any gear from the Wild things line? How is the sizing, material quality, etc....
Any comments would be appreciated, thanks.

http://www.wildthingsgear.com/wild-things/shop/all-men.html

og556
06-09-12, 11:31
I have a low loft jacket from them. I bought it on clearance from some online retailer. It had some minor issues which other manufacturers would probably consider wear and tear.

I thought I might email them and find out if they do any repairs. I was ready to pay for repairs. One of their people emailed me back within a day and asked if I wouldn't mind sending in the jacket. They shipped me out a new one which was an updated model at no charge.

These guys stand behind their products. They also have great customer service.

The sizing on their jackets appear to have an active fit but my low loft jacket still had room for layers and it is good for CCW.

The build quality is extremely good.

Pax
06-09-12, 13:08
In case you werent aware, WT gear is on the US Armys MFF School's Approved Use list and Alaska Air Natty Guard PJs issued solicitations in January specifically for the WT High Loft Jacket and Soft Shell Pants. They seem to be okay with WT. AFSOC may already be issuing WT gear, but that is based entirely on unsubstantiated hearsay.

jsummers
06-09-12, 15:50
They also make the USMC Happy Suit, so the SOCOM guys aren't the only ones using them. :D

duece71
06-09-12, 22:27
Thank you for the replies. If its good enough for the military, it will suit my needs just fine. Thanks again. I like their wind shirts, probably the hoodie for me.