PDA

View Full Version : She probably outranks a few of you!

Eurodriver
06-13-12, 08:53
http://i48.tinypic.com/ayr148.jpg

An absolute sweetheart. My favorite are the big licks to the face at 0630...and on the first date no less ;)

JohnnyC
06-13-12, 19:05
Adopted MWD?

When I finally settle down I really want to adopt a military working dog.

CarlosDJackal
06-15-12, 10:45
Nice. I love GSDs. If it weren't for them shedding those wiry hairs I would have had one or two of my own by now.

FChen17213
06-17-12, 18:53
Absolutely gorgeous! I love Alsatians. The GSD is a great breed, and she is gorgeous. Much more beautiful than 99.99% human females out there. You are a lucky man. I was at the beach yesterday. The people were truly ugly, morbidly obese, and disgusting. You guessed it. The best looking beings I saw on the beach were dogs.

Great taste in automobiles and dogs.

Eurodriver
06-18-12, 08:37
Adopted MWD?

When I finally settle down I really want to adopt a military working dog.

Yes. I didn't adopt her, but I got her from a relative who did. He was just never home and she was boarded alot.

Absolutely gorgeous! I love Alsatians. The GSD is a great breed, and she is gorgeous. Much more beautiful than 99.99% human females out there. You are a lucky man. I was at the beach yesterday. The people were truly ugly, morbidly obese, and disgusting. You guessed it. The best looking beings I saw on the beach were dogs.

Great taste in automobiles and dogs.

I read your post in the other thread. I live on the beach. Daily I catch myself driving down the road saying "Dear God, put some clothes on girl!"

Nice. I love GSDs. If it weren't for them shedding those wiry hairs I would have had one or two of my own by now.

I go through two swiffer pads a day. I'm thinking about buying a furminator...