PDA

View Full Version : D. D.

newguy
06-13-12, 19:15
Does dd make a fluted barrel.

does dd make sell a standard m4 with reg hand gaurds
If so where can i find a picture and price.

I just want a basic m4

Jerik1m4
06-13-12, 19:20
Does dd make a fluted barrel.

does dd make sell a standard m4 with reg hand gaurds
If so where can i find a picture and price.

I just want a basic m4

No

And

No

Daniel defense discontinued the model called the ddxv about
A year ago. It looked like the colt 6920, and they have also
Discontinued the ddez Wich had their upgraded EZ rail.

Now you would have to go with a v1, v3, or v4 to get
a DD "basic" m4

TacticalTyler
06-13-12, 19:24
Pretty much everyone will give you the standard on here and say. " use the search feature" But im in a good mood and will give you some links to help you purchase a basic m4.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-M4-Carbine-AR15-Bravo-Company-s/141.htm

http://www.impactguns.com/colt-m4-carbine-6920-ar15-16in-6920.aspx

BCM, LMT, Colt, DD all have some form of a basic m4, or a basic m4 upper. Stay away from the dpms,bushmaster an others. Now you can find a colt 6920(basic m4) at your local walmart. They might stock them, that doesnt meen its cheap, just colt is appealing to a larger market now. Same thing I should you in the 2nd link.

AKDoug
06-13-12, 20:50
As stated in the post above Tyler's. DD no longer makes a "basic" M4 style carbine. Everything they produce now with a FSB has a quad rail.

There is no purpose for a fluted barrel with the M4 profile barrel or DD's lightweight barrel.

3 AE
06-14-12, 02:51
Well newguy, you might be in luck. If you're still interested in a basic DD AR, you can post your request in the "Where Can I Get This Thread"in the Sticky section of the AR General Discussion Forum.

Marler5811
06-14-12, 08:22
At this time we only offer M4 Profile, Govt Profile, Lightweight Profile, and our Strengh 2 Weight Profile. We currently do not have any plans to offer a fluted barrel.

The closest thing that we currently offer to a basic traditional M4 is going to be our DDM4v2. It has a Carbine Length Free Float Rail System, MOE Buttstock, Vertical Grip, Rear Sight, 16" Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, DD Flash Hider, PMag, and a Hard Case. We used to offer the DDXV which was about as basic as it gets. We also had the DDXV EZ which was the same as the XV but the the upgrade of our EZ Car 7.0 Non Free Float Rail System. The XV hasn't been produced for quite sometime and you will probably be hard pressed to find one. The XV EZ was just recently discontinued. You could probably locate one of those.

S/F

Joe