PDA

View Full Version : Dealer G2G?

Jaysop
06-18-12, 22:00
http://www.targetsportsusa.com/default.aspx

I'm about to place an order for some ammo. Anyone have any feedback on these guys?
Ive never come across them before.

saddlerocker
06-18-12, 22:26
I have not personally ordered from them, but have read there gtg

do a google search, you should find some posts from TOS

straitR
06-18-12, 22:42
I stick to site supporters both here and another board I frequent, or support my LGS.

Chasing 'the absolute best deal' is all fine and good, but doing business with someone that will support you if and when things go wrong, is worth paying for. Consider it a life lesson.

YMMV

ZoomByU
06-18-12, 23:37
They are slow processing orders. If I remember correctly it took them over a week to ship after I ordered. They had a warning on their full site but I ordered on their mobile site and it had no such warning. I would not have ordered it had I seen that.

MrSmitty
06-19-12, 11:42
If you order from them, watch your account. They have charged me twice for an order before.

Hart
06-19-12, 17:02
Ammo, what kind? Just a quick look shows that there are better prices depending on which ammo you are looking for and shipping location.

Jaysop
06-19-12, 17:06
I ended up ordering 1000 rounds of Speer Lawman 9mm from Ammunition to go, Ive used them before and they had a $10 off.

Thanks for saving me the trouble from the other site. A lot of people had good things to say, but the underlying tone of it was slow unresponsive service.

Funny that right after I ordered I got a fwew emails from other retailers with bulk ammo deals :/

Hart
06-19-12, 17:45
Noticed free shipping from Target Sports makes some of the practice ammo in 9mm quite a good deal from my perspective shipping wise.