PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with Grey group?

sgtjosh
06-19-12, 18:30
Yesterday grey group released the following statement:
We’re sad to announce that Grey Group Training and Paul Hotaling will no longer be working together. The decision didn’t come easily and his services will be missed. Paul has been an invaluable asset to our business and our growth would not have been possible without his efforts. We wish him the best in his future endeavors.

We will continue to strive to provide the best training experience possible to our students. We look forward to a continued busy schedule for 2012, and an even better schedule next year.

Along with our customer service staff, Josh will be handling any training related details until a permanent replacement is named. For questions please feel free to email: training@greygrouptraining.com

Today Kyle DeFoor released this:
Friends and fellow shooters,

Classes for California, Florida, Virginia, and Arizona have not been cancelled. They will be executed on the planned days. Students who signed up should receive a refund from Grey Group in the near future, as Grey Group will no longer be handling my open enrollment classes.

In the next few days, Defoor Proformance will post how to sign up and pay again for the classes. I apologize for this inconvenience and hope that all original sign ups will register again. Please help spread the word so everyone knows what to do.

Sorry again and thanks for considering me,

KD

SW-Shooter
06-19-12, 18:46
Sounds like a business decision was made and it incorporated certain changes in personnel. Every business changes at one time or another.

krisjon
06-19-12, 20:02
Was wondering the same thing. Those are some big names dropping off their roster. Sounds like business/operational/policy changes that didn't go over well.

SW-Shooter
06-19-12, 20:45
Was wondering the same thing. Those are some big names dropping off their roster. Sounds like business/operational/policy changes that didn't go over well.

I'm keeping strictly professional, that's a huge name to drop.

krisjon
06-19-12, 20:54
I'm keeping strictly professional, that's a huge name to drop.

As will I. I'm sure we'll hear more soon.

MarkG
06-19-12, 21:46
Anyone who has been around the industry long enough shouldn't be surprised. These "relationships" never last. Put the dollar sign on the board...

rob_s
06-20-12, 06:43

It would probably be best not to speculate wildly about things you know nothing about.

I understand that the internet discussion forum is the modern equivalent of the sewing circle, but people should just relax and wait for things to sort themselves out (they always do) rather than throw logs on the fire of pointless speculation.

glocktogo
06-21-12, 00:05
It would probably be best not to speculate wildly about things you know nothing about.

I understand that the internet discussion forum is the modern equivalent of the sewing circle, but people should just relax and wait for things to sort themselves out (they always do) rather than throw logs on the fire of pointless speculation.

True, but the information almost always leaks out eventually. Better to get in front of the rumor mill and issue facts, than to attempt refuting hearsay and innuendo at a later date. :(