PDA

View Full Version : 89 Yr Old WWII Hero Warren Bodeker Has Home Stolen

SMETNA
06-20-12, 01:55
Yeah yeah . . . . Alex Jones . . . . Tin Foil extraordinaire.

Just watch it for Christ's sake. This has nothing to do with NWO chemtrailed chupracabras. This is good reporting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHcGWyv-9LU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Nothing makes my blood boil as much as the defenseless getting bullied or abused. It makes me lust for blood if I'm honest.

Moose-Knuckle
06-20-12, 02:59
Local news coverage:

http://www.kxlf.com/news/western-montana-wwii-vet-losing-home-but-not-giving-up/

montanadave
06-20-12, 07:19
A tear-jerker and blood-boiler story which has gone viral across the right-wing blogosphere. I'm going to need a few more details.

I certainly feel for the guy. Sounds like the last few years have been a real bitch. But there's something fishy going on here. Montana has a homestead exemption law. If Mr. Bodecker filed for bankruptcy to seek relief from his wife's medical bills, he most likely did so with the assistance of an attorney and any attorney is going to file a homestead exemption before filing bankruptcy to protect a person's primary residence from seizure or forfeiture.

This makes for great copy to incite people against the big, bad government jackboots stomping the life out of a war hero but I smell a rat. If the info on the InfoWars website is accurate, this guy got ****ed by his attorney, not the government.

chadbag
06-20-12, 12:29
This makes for great copy to incite people against the big, bad government jackboots stomping the life out of a war hero but I smell a rat. If the info on the InfoWars website is accurate, this guy got ****ed by his attorney, not the government.

If this is true (IANAL etc), can he sue the attorney for malpractice?

---

SteyrAUG
06-20-12, 13:45
A tear-jerker and blood-boiler story which has gone viral across the right-wing blogosphere. I'm going to need a few more details.

I certainly feel for the guy. Sounds like the last few years have been a real bitch. But there's something fishy going on here. Montana has a homestead exemption law. If Mr. Bodecker filed for bankruptcy to seek relief from his wife's medical bills, he most likely did so with the assistance of an attorney and any attorney is going to file a homestead exemption before filing bankruptcy to protect a person's primary residence from seizure or forfeiture.

More details here:

http://www.infowars.com/wwii-war-hero-has-land-and-home-taken/

Warren had utterly no intention of ever selling his land and home, and planned to die there and be buried next to his wife at 11 Freedom Lane, he was pressured and coerced into entering into a “stipulation” denying his bankruptcy discharge and waiving his homestead exemption, and thus coerced into selling his home, because he had failed to disclose some silver and gold he and his wife had set aside for their old age – which he considered a retirement fund that he did not have to disclose.

That said, you need to be careful taking the last few things from a man who has nothing left to lose.