PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: S&W 3953, Milt Sparks 55BN

afff_667
06-21-12, 14:58
I have for sale or trade:

* S&W 3953 w/ original box matching SN on pistol, paper work, and audit tags from Prince Georges County; regular sights; approx 250 flawless rounds (WWB, Speer Gold Dots) fired by me,

* 4 S&W magazines (w/ low profile baseplates mounted along with extra pinky base plates),

* Milt Sparks 55BN and single mag pouch (1.5" belt loops, black cowhide); carried a few times but in like new condition; $150 new when received back in March 2012.

The pistol, like most former LEO pistols I've seen, shows some finish wear on the outside, but the bore is clean and in great/excellent condition and the inside is clean.

Cash price for the complete set-up is $500. I very greatly prefer a FTF deal in DFW, but will split shipping if someone wants it shipped.

The only trades I'm interested in are for an Aimpoint and mount, SureFire Scout, or Glock 19. Depending upon the trade, a little cash might be needed either way.

I'm not interested in splitting the items up at this point. Photos attached, but let me know if there's something specific you want to see. PM for more info, trade offers, etc. I'm motivated to sell or trade but will not give this stuff away...On the other hand, let me know if I'm being unreasonable.

afff_667
06-24-12, 09:18
I'm not going to keep bumping this back to the top, but I will this time with a price drop...

$400 FTF takes it all, and that's a pretty significant loss for me. I'll still split shipping if it goes out that way.