PDA

View Full Version : Superb Customer Service

Czarny_Orzel
06-22-12, 15:45
Recently bought a v7 and developed issues with the gas block. After firing about 150 rnds, the BCG was absolutely black, there was significant carbon buildup on the bolt especially at the back adjacent to the bolt rings, the firing pin was coal black, and the carrier was so fouled that you couldn’t see the DD emblem. More concerning was that the carrier gas key appeared to be eroding where it met the gas tube. The carbon fouling extended to the ejection port, and around the magazine area, it had also coated the lips, as well as the front ½ inch of the Pmags I was using that day. I contacted DD and had an immediate response from Customer Service. They sent me an RMA and shipping instruction along with label. They tracked the shipping and kept me informed of the status of the v7 through the entire process. I cannot say enough about the courtesy and professionalism that I was shown. Just had to share this with the forum. An awesome company that richly deserves their reputation for excellence. Oh yes, the gas block was in fact defective, and they have replaced the entire BCG, thoroughly inspected the weapon and made sure that all was correct. I can't ask for better service, Thanks Jeff at DD!! :thank_you2:

jaklcrow
07-08-12, 19:21
Great to hear! Currently going nuts trying to decide between a DD or one other company. Great CS is def a big selling point

Czarny_Orzel
07-10-12, 12:20
Great to hear! Currently going nuts trying to decide between a DD or one other company. Great CS is def a big selling point

Cannot begin to tell you how attentive and professional the folks at Daniel were. It was a pleasent surprise to know that they really do care and it showed.

BTW, I've put several hundred rounds through my v7 since it's return and it is superb. The action has been flawless, and smooth as can be. I would not hesitate to reccomend Daniel Defense arms!

doubletap2211
07-12-12, 22:18
Couldn't agree more. I recently got my 300BLK DDv4 upper. I had contacted Joe from DD about LEO pricing they offer and he was happy to send me the LEO pricing for everything DD has to offer. I wanted one of the their uppers in 300BLK so I contacted Joe and he told me that all the Blackout uppers are spoken for, for the remainder of the year. I was of course let down. But he gave me info on two dealers that just received a new shipment of their uppers with the new DDM4 rails. And he let me know that these dealers offer a discount for LE. Even better!

Needless to say I got my upper in recently and I couldn't be happier. This thing rocks. During business hours I would get an email response to my questions within an hour. Joe has been very helpful and a great representation of why DD has such a stellar product and status in the industry.

Marler5811
07-13-12, 10:10
Thanks Guys! We are here for you. Contact us anytime for anything.

nc_556
08-19-12, 23:26
Thanks for the feedback! It's this type of customer service and customer satisfaction that helped clinch it for me. I ordered myself a v7 from my LGS and am going to pick it up tomorrow! I'm definitely all about choosing to spend my hard earned money with a company that stands behind its products and their customers.