PDA

View Full Version : Easiest Semi-Auto to Field Strip? - HD VIDEO

ptmccain
06-26-12, 17:16
Thought I'd share this video I made on field stripping the Beretta 92, which I found to be incredibly easy, so far, the easiest I've ever experienced. Even better than the Glock, in my opinion.

What do you think?

asme
06-26-12, 18:15
edited, never mind

samuse
06-26-12, 20:08
Hmm.

:D

Axcelea
06-28-12, 16:09
CZ-83 in 32 auto is easiest I have experienced.

Eject mag, pull down on trigger guard, pull back slide, lift up rear of slide, and ease forward. Barrel is fixed and the guide for the spring and that heavily contributes to ease beyond step b y step process.

Might be easier and quicker out there then it but generally once you get to around this point your talking seconds anyway.

AKDoug
06-28-12, 16:14
XDm... Lock slide back, flip diassembly lever, release slide lock and remove slide. Just as easy. It's not like a Glock is hard.

Steve S.
06-28-12, 16:23
A Glock doesn't even need to have the slide pulled to the rear. Just sayin'....

Everyone knows the 90 series Berettas are too easy to field strip. That's why ninjas can rip the slides off. Duh.

OP - how many different handguns do you own? This thread is really splitting hairs...

CumbiaDude
06-28-12, 17:39
What do you think?Very similar to a Glock - pull a piece, remove slide/barrel/spring, remove spring, remove barrel.

Why do you think it's easier than a Glock? It seems you have a couple extra steps (push and rotate locking piece compared to just pulling down, and then the barrel removal requires an extra button push).

:)

azeriosu85
07-09-12, 12:32
i would say easiest to field strip out there right now would be CZ-82 or a Mak :p

STAFF
07-09-12, 12:49
Please stop using the forum to grow your youtube hits.