PDA

View Full Version : Retards in action - caught on video

QuietShootr
06-29-12, 10:48
Too good not to repost.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1337807_At_4_17_AM_i_get_a_knock_at_my_door_.html

TL/DR - Moron gets a knock on the door at 4 am, OPENS the door, and proceeds to have a discussion with the guy at the door about whether or not he has a cigarette. Moron wonders what just happened.

Cincinnatus
06-29-12, 10:59
Like Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid."

sammage
06-29-12, 11:13
PT Barnum was right...

Safetyhit
06-29-12, 12:34
I don't know what was worse, the fact that he was stupid enough to put that there for everyone to see, or that a member commenting a few posts below the OP's has 16,744 posts logged in 1.5 years.

3 AE
06-29-12, 13:36
I don't know what was worse, the fact that he was stupid enough to put that there for everyone to see, or that a member commenting a few posts below the OP's has 16,744 posts logged in 1.5 years.

The member with 16k + posts just doesn't have much of a life. The "numbnuts" that opened the door at 4:00 AM could have easily lost his. Thank goodness he isn't a member of my family.

Belmont31R
06-29-12, 13:44
My MIL did something like this recently but was unarmed. She is one of those people who won't own a gun because nothing bad is ever going to happen to her types.

sadmin
06-29-12, 14:01
Easy fellas.. he "shoved the Tok in his backpocket..." nothing like some FMJ at 1700 fps screaming towards the neighbor across the street if sh!t got reaaaaall. :eek:

M4Fundi
06-29-12, 15:07
Had a friend of mine (she is gorgeous) who lives in a state of mental awareness that I call "The Land of Rainbows and GummieBears" and some old guy in a beat up car downtown kept driving around the block where she was standing on the sidewalk talking to the shop owner... he finally stops and tell her he is lost, so she offers to get in the car with him and navigate for him to his location and walk back:confused::rolleyes:

Safetyhit
06-29-12, 15:15
Had a friend of mine (she is gorgeous) who lives in a state of mental awareness that I call "The Land of Rainbows and GummieBears" and some old guy in a beat up car downtown kept driving around the block where she was standing on the sidewalk talking to the shop owner... he finally stops and tell her he is lost, so she offers to get in the car with him and navigate for him to his location and walk back:confused::rolleyes:

And, so I suppose the point is that what she did was reckless, however was he was really lost? Or maybe she escaped with her life? Did he at least get her number?

M4Fundi
06-29-12, 15:19
According to her he was really sweet. Oh and he had out of state plates. :confused:

As a Christian I have done similar acts of stupidity, but atleast I knew the risks and had a plan.

Ed L.
06-29-12, 19:35
I can't tell you how many home invasions begin with someone opening the door for a stranger or someone employing a ruse to get them to open the door.

You see this again and again in news accounts of home invasions.

The fact that the guy had a gun in his backpocket would not protect him from getting rushed as soon as he opened the door. If he was lucky he might be able to save his life. But it is the equivalent of knowingly walking into an ambush

It's amazing how many people post on some lower level message boards about a time when the door rang late at night and they grabbed their gun, went running downstairs, and then opened the ****ing door. They're stroking their egos and expecting virtual high-fives from the other posters, when in reality they are demonstrating how clueless they are.

Eurodriver
06-29-12, 21:19
It's amazing how many people post on some lower level message boards about a time when the door rang late at night and they grabbed their gun, went running downstairs, and then opened the ****ing door. They're stroking their egos and expecting virtual high-fives from the other posters, when in reality they are demonstrating how clueless they are.

Ding ding ding!!!

R/Tdrvr
07-01-12, 15:32
Given the title of the thread, I thought it was going to be video clips from C-SPAN. :D

SteyrAUG
07-01-12, 17:02
All I know is if "I" knocked on a random door at 4am I wouldn't get such a courteous answer from ANYONE.

I really need to figure out how to rig up a remote trigger hose and nozzle system for my front door. There are many, many people who simply deserve the hose.

mallowpufft
07-01-12, 19:21
All I know is if "I" knocked on a random door at 4am I wouldn't get such a courteous answer from ANYONE.

I really need to figure out how to rig up a remote trigger hose and nozzle system for my front door. There are many, many people who simply deserve the hose.

It puts the lotion on its skin or gets the hose.

But yes. I've often considered a remote OC spray and video camera.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

feedramp
07-01-12, 22:24
Hopefully you have some way to confirm it's not a friendly neighbor in need first. ;P

Iraqgunz
07-01-12, 22:28
This just helps to confirm that there are plenty of retards that own firearms. Maybe something should have happened so he would wake up out of that fantasy he is in.

QuietShootr
07-02-12, 09:59

Easy, easy, dude.

http://www.cheapvegetablegardener.com/2011/05/how-to-keep-cats-out-of-your-garden.html

ryr8828
07-02-12, 15:21
At least he didn't post that he did a "tactical" door opening procedure.

sandman99and9
07-02-12, 16:52
Holy shit, 5 pages of fail there !! Now I know why I have not been on TOS in ages.

The OP in that thread is a complete idiot that got off lucky I think. Even if the guy was just a drunk what if he got belligerent or aggressive?

Nothing good happens at 4am.

S.M.

sandman99and9
07-02-12, 16:52
At least he didn't post that he did a "tactical" door opening procedure.

Open door, "tactical" roll ??

S.M.