PDA

View Full Version : Dept Of HS Orders Border Patrol Agents To "Evacuate" And "Hide" From Active Shooters

Safetyhit
06-29-12, 12:59
What the hell is happening out there? HOP, is this for real??

"Border Patrol union blasts Homeland Security instructions to 'run away' and 'hide' from gunmen"

“The Department of Homeland Security takes very seriously its responsibility to protect all of its employees from threats that may surface in the workplace,” U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman Michael Friel said in a written statement to FoxNews.com

Gosh, all this time I thought they were there to protect us. I really think I need a break from the news, as I just can't read shit like this and yesterday's ruling and not be brought down a notch.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/29/border-patrol-union-claims-homeland-security-safety-course-promotes/?test=latestnews

Doc Safari
06-29-12, 13:13
I really think I need a break from the news, as I just can't read shit like this and yesterday's ruling and not be brought down a notch.

I'm with you. I may have to stay off the 'puter and the TV news for a few days just because I'm getting to the point that I never think about anything but politics anymore.

I guess the Mexican military is free to make incursions onto US soil anytime they damn well please now.

3 AE
06-29-12, 13:26
Try taking a break from the news for about three months. It will definitely help change your demeanor. I quit watching the news on a regular basis about a year ago. Ignorance in this situation can be bliss.
As far as this story is concerned, nothing like letting the criminal element know what your course of action will be.
I'd like to take the computer tutorial that they require their employees to watch. Just for the laughs!

kmrtnsn
06-29-12, 13:43
What the hell is happening out there? HOP, is this for real??

"Border Patrol union blasts Homeland Security instructions to 'run away' and 'hide' from gunmen"

“The Department of Homeland Security takes very seriously its responsibility to protect all of its employees from threats that may surface in the workplace,” U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman Michael Friel said in a written statement to FoxNews.com

Gosh, all this time I thought they were there to protect us. I really think I need a break from the news, as I just can't read shit like this and yesterday's ruling and not be brought down a notch.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/29/border-patrol-union-claims-homeland-security-safety-course-promotes/?test=latestnews

It was active shooter training for the rank and file office workers within DHS, not everyone there is a gun-toter, and the vast majority of DHS employees are not. The silliness ensued when this training, like a lot of other training modules that are sent out, was made mandatory for all employees. That Local 2544 felt the need to mis-charactarize the training in the manner they did makes me glad that I am no longer represented by any BP union under AFGE.

scottryan
06-29-12, 13:44
Unorganized militia needs to be on the border with orders of shoot to kill anyone that steps across.

VooDoo6Actual
06-29-12, 14:04
redacted.

M4Fundi
06-29-12, 14:53
Sounds like they don't want any more BP killed with F&F weapons right now or their recovery while this is a political issue.

Safetyhit
06-29-12, 15:14
It was active shooter training for the rank and file office workers within DHS, not everyone there is a gun-toter, and the vast majority of DHS employees are not. The silliness ensued when this training, like a lot of other training modules that are sent out, was made mandatory for all employees. That Local 2544 felt the need to mis-charactarize the training in the manner they did makes me glad that I am no longer represented by any BP union under AFGE.

Appreciate the feedback. So essentially what I see that you are saying here is that this is not SOP for armed agents and therefore someone is looking to create drama to suit a possible ulterior motive.

Don't doubt what you state for a moment, I know your credentials. But why? A disgruntled agent perhaps looking to help the right?

davidjinks
06-29-12, 15:29
HOP,

In your opinion, do you think that $ and votes will do it?

I'm of the belief that the only way (Excluding isolationism) to seal a porous border is to flood it with personnel and concrete.

I'm dumbfounded with the fact that we KNOW there are illegals coming over the border and we are tracking them but we don't had enough boots on the ground to stop it.

It also seems to me that these ****tards that are at the helm WANT this to continue. The question is...why?

I'm of the opinion that kmrtnsn or AZ Renegade are far better qualified to give an opinion.

While I understand your passion, country loyalty & sense of righteous indignation, that's not viable either. What is viable is that we spend $ resources to secure our sovereignty (as we spend Millions for S Korea to secure their sovereignty et al. Unfortunately that is not going to apparently happen either due a "fusion agenda" of NAFTA & formation of a South American / North American Union, NWO etc. (That is open source information as well.) Until people connect the dots & vote out these assclowns. I already do. You can thank Bush for that & do research regarding Lou Dobbs statements made before he was shot at in his home etc. Never say never but, perhaps we are too far down the road.

VooDoo6Actual
06-29-12, 15:39
redacted.

Safetyhit
06-29-12, 16:21
I've laid it out so many times here it's ridiculous.
It's all Open Source info available. It does't matter what people believe it's WHAT IT IS.

There is a BIG picture agenda. You have been conditioned to think a certain way. You have to think outside the box regarding a One World Governance. Look into NAFTA, North & South America Union, The AMERO, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_currency_union) Lou Dobbs & NAFTA, Canada, US & Mexico merging etc.
Then come back & we can discuss. The Decepticons that run the real government have another plan.

HOP you're a great guy but I don't believe a word of that link. If you can somehow associate how allowing armed criminals to operate semi-freely in America translates into a covert endorsement/justification of a standardized north American currency then I am all ears. If not I'd just like to better understand the weaknesses and motives of the Dept of Homeland Security or BP union officials.

.45fmjoe
06-29-12, 16:37

Truth. The VLC was silly, it asked for us to type in answers to some questions at the end. When asked what I would do if I saw an active shooter, I typed "remove service weapon from holster, fire service weapon until threat neutralized."

Then it asked what I would do after being involved in an active shooter situation. I typed "clean my service weapon." and submitted my answers. :D

Artos
06-29-12, 16:42
I'm of the belief that the only way (Excluding isolationism) to seal a porous border is to flood it with personnel and concrete.

I'm dumbfounded with the fact that we KNOW there are Narcotics coming over the border and we are tracking them but we don't had enough boots on the ground to stop it.

It also seems to me that these ****tards that are at the helm WANT this to continue. The question is...why?

sorry to change your words but living in this mess made me do it...just trying to throw in a simpleton piece of a very big puzzle.

I'll be one of the few watching the elections to the south this Sunday...more lunacy coming in Dec when power changes hands. Word on the street is PRI will return. Speculation of strange bedfellows & how this will hit the border is all the chatter right now.

stay tuned...

~

VooDoo6Actual
06-29-12, 17:45
redacted.

Safetyhit
06-29-12, 19:45
Whether or not you believe a word in that link is:

1) not my concern. I point it as a directional connect the dots aid. Truth is absolute. The truth is where you find it.

Understood, except for the truth part. That's the piece of the puzzle I am specifically asking you to supply if possible.

2) I don't have the time or inclination to hold people's hands & walk them through.

Not what I am seeking. Simple to understand talking points will do fine.

Assimilate the data, process it, translate it to your brain's understanding & interpretation. Then you I can have a meaningful & productive dialog on this issue. It is simply futile to bring you up to speed here. It's multiple layers that are concatenated & complicated to connect. I believe you have the apptitude absolutely. It's not the venue. Nothing is "CI". People are lazy. They don't want to do the work, don't care or care more about TMZ, Basketball, getting laid or whatever. There are reasons for that as well. As you go down the Hole you will understand what that means.
If you don't have the knowledge how can you make an EDUCATED/PRAXIS assessment?

PM me w/ a POC vector

I honestly don't know what you just said here. Again, further clarification would be welcome.

Posting all this remotely from a Droid Bionic sucks.

I'm sure it does. Please take my responses as constructive to the discussion and clarify if you care to whenever feasible. Specifically why would the DHS enable or otherwise ignore armed infiltrators to support the need for a north American currency?

If you continue to provide vague, cryptic answers then you will leave me with some egg on my face, as I have stood by your assessments here numerous times, if you recall.

VooDoo6Actual
06-29-12, 20:39
redacted.

kmrtnsn
06-29-12, 22:13
Appreciate the feedback. So essentially what I see that you are saying here is that this is not SOP for armed agents and therefore someone is looking to create drama to suit a possible ulterior motive.

Don't doubt what you state for a moment, I know your credentials. But why? A disgruntled agent perhaps looking to help the right?

Safetyhit,

You're a smart guy. Go to the AFGE Local 2544 page and read some of the other crap posted and draw your own conclusions. My opinion is that the author was looking to get the hit count up on their website. The author knew, and if he didn't know then he is an idiot, who the intended audience was for this Virtual University training (What the website you access to do this and other online training is called). For the rank and file admin staff, the intended audience, there was some good information put out, at appropriate training, especially in light of the recent DHS workplace shooting.

K

kmrtnsn
06-29-12, 22:14
Truth. The VLC was silly, it asked for us to type in answers to some questions at the end. When asked what I would do if I saw an active shooter, I typed "remove service weapon from holster, fire service weapon until threat neutralized."

Then it asked what I would do after being involved in an active shooter situation. I typed "clean my service weapon." and submitted my answers. :D

Mine were worse, trust me! ;)

Mauser KAR98K
06-30-12, 02:41
So, HOP, how is the violence on the border these days? Haven't heard a word from the MSM since F&F came out.

The OP story seems a bit...odd. Even for Big Sis...well, wait, holy cow, they are serious.

sgtjosh
06-30-12, 03:16
I am a lead rep for NBPC 1613 in San Diego. This training was mandated for all personnel in Tucson. That includes armed uniformed patrol agents.

When I first read a Facebook posting about this a few days ago, I contacted the page owner and asked them to remove it, as I was sure it was for non LEO personnel. I WAS WRONG.

Through union channels I was able to confirm that all personnel in Tucson Sector were ordered to complete the training. To my knowledge, there were no disclaimers or addendum's for LEO's.

Several years ago, I attended "Senior School" in Charleston. It was a two week live in school for senior agents. About one week of the training was focused on active shooters. We were trained to form hasty entry teams, seek out, and destroy the shooters.

It is no secret that our agency DHS/CBP/OBP is currently headed by idiots and the unqualified. Our leaders do not believe in our mission.

Dienekes
06-30-12, 10:33
Flash: the preceding parent agency, INS,was also run by idiots and the unqualified. However, they got one thing right. By the time their incompetence was laid bare, they would be long gone.

The last time anybody took immigration enforcement seriously was "Operation Wetback" in 1952. Another galaxy, long, long ago.

RogerinTPA
06-30-12, 11:12
Sounds like they don't want any more BP killed with F&F weapons right now or their recovery while this is a political issue.

This...In Spades. 100% in agreement. POTUS absolutely does not want anymore BP Agents showing up dead with weapons that could turn out to be one of a couple of thousand sent south, and being tracked back to F&F. It is strictly a CYA political move. Incidentally, it prevents the BP from doing their job and by default, allowing illegal immigration. It's a big green light towards Mexico. BP agents might as well go home during their shift or the mall and get paid.

Sensei
06-30-12, 11:37
Safetyhit,

You're a smart guy. Go to the AFGE Local 2544 page and read some of the other crap posted and draw your own conclusions. My opinion is that the author was looking to get the hit count up on their website. The author knew, and if he didn't know then he is an idiot, who the intended audience was for this Virtual University training (What the website you access to do this and other online training is called). For the rank and file admin staff, the intended audience, there was some good information put out, at appropriate training, especially in light of the recent DHS workplace shooting.

K

What? Are telling me that liberals are not the only ones who try to distort the truth to further their own agenda and neurosis? Next, you are going to tell me that I can't believe every blog that I read on the errornet.

Mjolnir
07-02-12, 11:59
I'm working a gig from 1600 to 0700 H. Long night :-( only have so much time to post.

Whether or not you believe a word in that link is:
1) not my concern. I point it as a directional connect the dots aid. Truth is absolute. The truth is where you find it. Whether it's called "Amero", "Bancorp", "SorosBucks, "Rockadollars" or "Big Daddy Rothbucks" is not the point. It's the concept of what's in process & going to be attempted to be implemented. Your smart enough obviously not to shoot a messenger others are'nt.

2) I don't have the time or inclination to hold people's hands & walk them through. Other's here get it. Actually many do. They have done the research & connected the dots. I suggest the research of the links I have provided people (not just one) to actually (like for real) read them. I regularly correspond w/ many members here who have done the research. They get it & have connected the dots as well. It will all tie in fo you but you have to do the work. No shortcuts until you see it. I believe you can & will connect the dots.
After researching the leads/clues I posted. I will send you two files. Read them. Then we can revisit this topic & discuss.

Your free to think however you want to still theoretically ;-/ as we all know.

Assimilate the data, process it, translate it to your brain's understanding & interpretation. Then you I can have a meaningful & productive dialogue on this issue. It is simply futile to bring you up to speed here. It's multiple layers that are concatenated & complicated to connect. I believe you have the apptitude absolutely. It's not the venue. Nothing is "CI". People are lazy. They don't want to do the work, don't care or care more about TMZ, Basketball, getting laid or whatever. There are reasons for that as well. As you go down the Hole you will understand what that means.

If you don't have the knowledge how can you make an EDUCATED/PRAXIS assessment?

PM me w/ a POC vector

Fair enough?

Posting all this remotely from a Droid Bionic sucks.

Bulls Eye.

Cagemonkey
07-02-12, 13:37
I'd like to thank HOP for the information and insight he provided regarding the NWO. The more you search and dig, the more find. I find it depressing and it gives me a sense of vertigo as to what is truth and what is not. This shit can become addictive and obsessive. At some point you have to tune it out and simplify your perspective on things. I really fear for my daughter and her future. I wish more people would be willing to open their eyes and see outside the box. I feel as if The Republic is lost. Just my two cents.

montanadave
07-02-12, 13:55
Your message is clear. Phenominal & stellar effort on your behalf Tav, clearly above & beyond. Marked for subscription revisit, we're done here.

What the **** is this petulant bullshit?

How dare any forum member question the great Oz. :lol:

VooDoo6Actual
07-02-12, 17:50
redacted.

VooDoo6Actual
07-02-12, 17:54
redacted.