PDA

View Full Version : A Soldier's Revolution

ashooter
01-20-08, 06:14
Whether you agree with his conclusions or not, you can't argue with the facts he presents. This country HAS been sold down the river.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDZLK8xXBRw

Comments?

Submariner
01-20-08, 07:28
“I got myself into trouble by thinking.... Why are we securing other nations’ borders and not our own?”

He will be out of the service and into Leavenworth before he can vote in a primary much less the general election.:(

That said, there is little for which he can be faulted in his analysis. I especially liked the part about serving in Kosovo versus along our own border.

Has he a legal defense fund yet? I'll contribute.

Robb Jensen
01-20-08, 08:35
Whether you agree with his conclusions or not, you can't argue with the facts he presents. This country HAS been sold down the river.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDZLK8xXBRw

Comments?

I think you mean his opinions. You know what they say about opinions? ;)

ashooter
01-20-08, 10:11
I think you mean his opinions. You know what they say about opinions? ;)

Opinions? No, I meant FACTS. There is a difference.

FACT: The dollar represents nothing of value and is rapidly losing it's accepted value compared to other currencies. OPINION: Going to a gold (or silver, or oil, or whatever) standard would solve this.

FACT: The U.S. has mortgaged the future for decades, and if the Fed and the govt don't change the way they do business, the U.S. eventually WILL collapse when foreign investors decide to stop propping us up. OPINION: The Chinese are practicing "unrestricted warfare" by positioning themselves to hold our economic stability in the palm of their hands.

FACT: Our troops ARE present in most countries on earth. OPINION: This is a bad idea, if only because it is insanely expensive and will hasten our economic collapse.

FACT: Our troops are usually unarmed when "protecting" our own borders. OPINION: Protecting our borders is the primary Constitutional duty of our military.

FACT: Our troops generally do not have "arrest powers" when "protecting" our borders. OPINION: See above.

FACT: Our troops ARE used/deployed to enforce U.N. resolutions, and are often under U.N. command. OPINION: The U.S. should have withdrawn from the U.N. about 50 years ago and thrown them out of this country.

FACT: The vast majority of the Iraqi (and all other) people just want to live their lives in peace, feed their families, and really don't give a damn about politics etc beyond how it impacts their daily lives. OPINION: The only reason the wahabbi type screw-balls have any "legitimacy" and support at all in the muslim world is because they are easily able to cast themselves in the role of "defender of the people" or "defender of the faith"... If there was no "foreign occupier in the pocket of Israel", what would the muslims have to be mad at us about? OPINION: Based on what I've heard from people in the oil industry, if our govt had the b@lls to tell the environmentalists where to stick it, we would not need Arab oil at all.

FACT: If there was a foreign military occupation of the U.S., the majority of U.S. military veterans (and I suspect most members of M4C.net) would feel a DUTY to make war on that foreign force. OPINION: Some of those American "freedom fighters" would be gangbangers who would commit crimes for personal gain under the guise of "patriotism", and some would be legitimate good guys fighting the foreign occupation. But ALL would be painted as "terrorists" by the foreign occupier.

FACT: The U.S. has and does support scumbag regimes all over the world. OPINION: The people who live under those despots eventually see that the U.S. is the reason those depots can hold power. This foments distrust and even hatred for the U.S. - aka "blowback".

Robb Jensen
01-20-08, 10:34
ashooter,

I would think that someone with a degree in International Relations, Public and Foreign policy, Foreign service wouldn't be a "land surveyor" ;) I think you get the point.

If you don't have don't have a degree/Masters, PhD in those fields etc I would suggest hopping back into your lane. This site is about first hand knowledge/experience.

| |
| |
| |
| | ashooter-------> o
| |
| | <------lane
| |
| |