PDA

View Full Version : Bushnell TRS-25 for $56 new.

AZG1ANT
07-05-12, 23:18
Thought I'd share my purchase on Amazon. Currently, they are offering a $30 credit towards your purchase if you sign up for their Amazon credit card. No annual fee and obviously I'll be cancelling it next week. They are also offering free 2-day shipping if you sign up for their "Breeze" Amazon account (i think that's what it's called)...free 1 month trial and $79 a year after that, which again...you can cancel next week. You'll see the option at checkout. I ended up getting my new TRS-25 for $56! That's a hell of a deal. Save the Aimpoint comments...I know...I just can't afford to drop $500 on an RDS. I've heard good things about this little red dot from Bushnell and I hope it holds up on an Ultimak.

Kain
07-06-12, 11:53
I think they are considered to be better then some of the cheap red dots, and considering you bought it for what NCstar sites are running for around here, so I think that is pretty decent price. Might be worth while to pick up for one of my 10/22s for training purposes actually. Maybe as a cheap red dot to play with on an offset mount.

Sam
07-06-12, 14:01
I have two of those, one on my 10/22 and the other on my Marlin 1894 .357 mag. carbine. Both work fine, hold zero and inexpensive for the application.

Dienekes
07-12-12, 16:19
I put one of them on my 15-22 last year and have used it quite a bit. I like the little stinker.

jbasas13
11-07-12, 22:53
anyone have this red dot on their AR-15? i just bought this sight for my AR havent had a chance to get to the range yet.