PDA

View Full Version : Recommend a laser for P226

beschatten
07-10-12, 00:32
I am not very awesome with my suppressor on my P226, but I don't really feel like getting high sights for the P226. I'd like to keep the NS on them so when I don't use the suppressor I don't have to change the sights again, but while I use it, a laser would be nice to work on accuracy with.

Anyone have recommendations for one? Should it be a guide rod laser? Crimson Trace? Viridian? I would prefer one at flat zero, but I can work around that as well.

Wiggity
07-10-12, 00:35
I personally think crimson trace grips are the absolute best accessory you can get for home defense.

They out perform night sites by a TON

beschatten
07-10-12, 00:37
Are CT lasers at flat zero? Are they POA or POI?

Do they replace the original polymer Sig grips or is it a wrap around? It's hard to tell from images.

How do you turn them on?

Wiggity
07-10-12, 01:05
Well of you think about it, a bullet has an arched trajectory and a laser has an infinitely flat trajectory, they are factory sighted in for 50ft and are fully adjustable.

The grips replace the current grips and the laser is pressure activated and very easy to use.

There is also a master switch which will turn the laser completely off if you don't want to be able to activate it with the grip pressure.

beschatten
07-10-12, 01:09
All I needed to know. Thanks.