PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Noveske N4 Light Recce Low Pro $1200 OR $1100 FTF

og556
07-11-12, 23:01
I am selling one of my beloved Noveske N4 rifles.

This rifle was bought as a complete upper with factory seconds lower through Ranier Arms.

The lower was put together by my local armorer using a Colt LPK Parts from SAW minus the trigger, A5 Buffer system, and Noveske QD Endplate.

This rifle is a clone of my primary training rifle. Upon visual inspection besides my most recently purchased N4 this one is in the best condition and that is why I am selling it and stand behind it.

These are the features of this rifle

Upper:

16" Mid Length Double Chrome Lined 1x7 Noveske Barrel
VLTOR MUR Upper Receiver with M4 feed ramps and forward assist
PWS FSC 556 Compensator
Factory BCG and a back up LMT Bolt I have tested with this upper
Factory Installed Noveske Spec'd SWS 12" Rail with built in QD and anti rotation pin.
Factory installed front and rear Noveske marked Troy BUIS
BCM Mod 4 Charging handle

Lower:
Noveske seconds lower (has very small pinprick sized dot of missing finish near one of the letters)
VLTOR A5 Receiver Extension, Spring, and standard VLTOR A5 buffer (installed by armorer and no lactate was used)
Noveske QD rear plate (staked properly)
ALG ACT Trigger
Colt LPK (including selector)
MOE Grip in black
SOPMOD Stock in black

Extras:
VTAC Coyote sling with QD
3 packs of XTM Panels in Foliage Green
VLTOR scout light mount (NOT FOR SUREFIRE SCOUT LIGHTS) for G2

This is a Noveske factory (can they be called a factory ?) assembled upper receiver. The upper shows wear in the finish on one of the slots near the front of the rail where my VLTOR light mount attaches, where my optic was mounted (LaRue Mount) and some light scratches here and there.

Overall condition of this rifle is good. It will come with a VTAC Sling with QD's, factory box, and any paperwork I can find.

This specific rifle has between a 3500-4000 round count through it and has never once had any sort of malfunction.

I can guarantee the rifle functions with any 5.56 or .223 ammo. I stand behind its reliability 100%.

I will throw in the VLTOR ring mount which is for a G2 light as well.

I would like $1200 for this rifle complete. I live in Northern Va so PM me or Email me if you would like this rifle. I am not interested in any trades at all unless you have a nice 1911 with light rail. I am only accepting personal checks, Money Orders, or Cash if FTF.

If you want the rifle shipped you will have to pay a little extra for shipping from my FFL.

og556
07-12-12, 13:55
BTW If you live in NoVa and want to try this rifle before you buy it let me know.

og556
07-12-12, 19:00
Rifle is SPF.