PDA

View Full Version : FNG's Please Use The Forum Search Engine

FJB
01-22-08, 20:39
I am not a moderator so I am definitely outside my lane, but I don't want to see this forum become like TOS. So, if you are a F'ing New Guy (military term not mean't in disrespect) please use the Forum Search engine at the top of the website to look up a topic to see if the answer to your question has already been posted. Your question is definitely worth while, but it has probably been asked several times previously and answered. If it hasn't then please ask away.

Also, if you have been sent some "way cool" errornet information that you want to share, please conduct a search to see if it has already been posted or if your information is new or expounds upon an existing thread then add it there vice creating a new thread. If it is new and worth posting then create a new thread. It is just tiresome to see several different threads regarding the same topic.

All I am asking is that you practice some common "errornet" courtsey for the benefit of us all. That all said welcome to a great forum, that will only stay this way if we all do our part in exercising common sense.

Moderators if you feel I stepped out bounds feel free to delete, but I had to vent.

S/F

Jay Cunningham
01-22-08, 20:57
FJB speaks words of wisdom.