PDA

View Full Version : Arpaio says "It's FAKE."

Doc Safari
07-18-12, 15:12
http://news.yahoo.com/arpaio-obama-birth-record-definitely-fraudulent-010211250.html?_esi=1

Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

http://times247.com/articles/arpaio-calls-congress-to-move-on-obama-eligibility

Arpaio calls Congress to move on Obama eligibility

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/arpaio-obama-probe-finds-national-security-threat/

Arpaio told WND he intends to move the investigation and the new information to a higher authority within the federal government because of what he calls an imminent threat to national security and U.S. immigration laws. The threat is posed by a flaw in Hawaii’s law discovered by his investigators that allows a foreigner to obtain a Hawaii birth certificate.

Reagans Rascals
07-18-12, 15:18
Once it is proven that he is indeed not a US citizen... I'm not really sure what can be done about it... they can't imprison his wife and kids... who have just as well seen the inside of cookie factory... They can't just kick him out of office back to the private sector because of the shit he knows now.... There really isn't 1 single "legal" solution to the problem...

Doc Safari
07-18-12, 15:21
Once it is proven that he is indeed not a US citizen... I'm not really sure what can be done about it... they can't imprison his wife and kids... who have just as well seen the inside of cookie factory... They can't just kick him out of office back to the private sector because of the shit he knows now.... There really isn't 1 single "legal" solution to the problem...

My thinking is that the Supreme Court could intervene (or US Marshals, or whomever), and since this is an election year they could tell him, "Well, you can't play anymore, but we have some nice parting gifts for you."

I realize that leprechauns also have pots of gold at the end of every rainbow and that size doesn't matter, but I can dream. :D

Moltke
07-18-12, 15:25
Nothing is going to happen.

Reagans Rascals
07-18-12, 15:29
well, he's seen behind the curtain so he could never be allowed back into private life. If this is proven to be a valid concern, which I believe it is, he's a Manchurian Candidate, basically sent in to do as much damage as possible before he gets caught, open the borders and flood the US with immigrants, destroy the US economy, severely weaken the US military. There really is no sensible solution to just firing him and letting him be on his way, with our nations secrets and strategies in hand...

but then again..... plane crashes happen all the time...

Moose-Knuckle
07-18-12, 16:03
Nothing is going to happen.

Of course nothing is going to happen.

People have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes. :secret:

SteyrAUG
07-18-12, 16:22
We're gonna need a better authority than a Sheriff that the media refers to as "crazy joe" and it would need to be picked up by better sources than WND, CSM, etc.

The majors are already being dismissive.

Sheriff's finding about Obama birth certificate draws yawns (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-07-18/arizona-sheriff-obama-birth/56296272/1?csp=34news)

Others are suggesting significant racial bias and agenda.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/arizona-sheriff-joe-arpaio-claims-obama-birth-certificate-fake-article-1.1116755

As others have said, this is going nowhere.

Either he is actually a US citizen OR his citizenship has been fabricated. And if fabricated, there will be no end to the fabrication. False evidence is the one thing that can continually be produced.

In the end, this actually helps Obama more than it hurts him. If you are gonna bring these kinds of charges, you have to bring more than "opinions" and "determinations", you need to bring irrefutable evidence.

Doc Safari
07-18-12, 16:25
We're gonna need a better authority than a Sheriff that the media refers to as "crazy joe" and it would need to be picked up by better sources than WND, CSM, etc.

I debated that before posting this thread. My links were featured on Drudge, whom I consider somewhat of a credible source, so I decided to go ahead.

SteyrAUG
07-18-12, 17:09
I debated that before posting this thread. My links were featured on Drudge, whom I consider somewhat of a credible source, so I decided to go ahead.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying he's wrong. I'm just saying it's too easy for the MSM to dismiss it all. It's kind of like Al Gore posting "new proof" that we will be in an ice age by 2015 due to global warming.

kaiservontexas
07-18-12, 17:33
They can call him crazy but he is a sheriff. I would assume that law enforcement has the ability to conduct good background checks.

So the real question is if he can do it, who else will prove or disprove the results?

Moose-Knuckle
07-18-12, 18:08
They can call him crazy but he is a sheriff. I would assume that law enforcement has the ability to conduct good background checks.

So the real question is if he can do it, who else will prove or disprove the results?

Of course he is crazy, after all he wants to protect his portion of the US border and his state and it's citizenry from Mexico's cartel war. How dare he!

Denali
07-18-12, 18:35
***Threats against people WILL NOT BE POSTED HERE***

You can have your own thoughts on the POTUS but anything that could even be somewhat viewed as a threat will be deleted and infractions/bans WILL BE ENFORCED.

Pork Chop
07-18-12, 18:51
Quite honestly, I'm surprised Sheriff Joe hasn't disappeared in a flurry of black helicopter dust. How long can you be a thorn in the side of the Dictator before you swim with the fishes?

Honu
07-18-12, 18:57

ditto obama has the country by the nut sacks in a sense !!!

and if he does prove to not be from here they will make it a parade and say SEE IN THIS COUNTRY A ILLEGAL CAN BECOME PRESIDENT and the flood gates will open even more !

Honu
07-18-12, 18:59
the one part of the article

Wisch also said that "not only are Hawaii's vital records some of the best managed, but they also have some of the strongest restrictions on access to prevent identity theft and fraud."

I have to laugh so hard at this !!! being from the islands its got its 3rd world charm and any and all officials are easily bribed by money or power that you can get anything done
and if you are investigating your own nothing will happen

duece71
07-18-12, 21:28
What someone else said......absolutely NOTHING will happen. All of Sheriff Joes allegations/investigations have to be proven by a verifiable, reputable INDEPENDENT panel/group with NO political bias. The likelihood of all that happening is similar to a snowballs chance in hell. IF it does happen, then what? The turmoil and chaos caused by BOs removal would cause negative reverberations around the world. I am not even going to mention everything BO signed into law.............

It would be easier to just vote this turkey out of office in November and then proceed with everything within the laws of the US.

Sensei
07-18-12, 22:44
I find it very curious that Arpaio's findings were released just a couple days before he is to be sued by the Department of Justice for violating illegal alien's civil rights.

As much as I'd love his allegations to be true, but I cannot help but be skeptical due to the timing.

Honu
07-18-12, 22:58
I agree nothing will happen and its to late

the damage is done and cant be undone

militarymoron
07-18-12, 23:42
I have to laugh so hard at this !!! being from the islands its got its 3rd world charm and any and all officials are easily bribed by money or power that you can get anything done
and if you are investigating your own nothing will happen

this is true. i saw it on Hawaii Five-o.

feedramp
07-19-12, 02:08

montanadave
07-19-12, 11:10
I know Sheriff Joe has some staunch supporters around here, but the guy strikes me as the Donald Trump of law enforcement. A carnival barker who has promoted a cult of celebrity and will do or say anything to stir the pot and keep his name in the news.

Waylander
07-19-12, 11:20
Probably all true and nothing will happen because most Americans are lazy, apathetic, and entertained into passiveness. Don't upset the applecart, as it were.

Not only that, I don't think objective or more independent groups or individuals want to wade into this quagmire and be associated with "the birthers" due to the fallout they would face if it the investigation turned out not to be true regardless of the mound of questions that are popping up. People are already screaming that he's been properly vetted...even a lot of Republicans. They don't want any sympathy vote for him in November.

It would help if they didn't call themselves the "Cold Case Posse". How can you help but laugh when you hear that?

I just read about the supposed missing flight records from Hawaii because there is no existence of it in the MSM...none. Just on non-MSM or far right websites and blogs. This was from March.
http://times247.com/articles/immigration-records-missing-for-week-of-obama-s-birth

According to this article, the eligibility question has reached the Supreme Court docket.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-eligibility-lawsuit-reaches-supreme-court/

SWATcop556
07-19-12, 14:52
Guys, we can express our thoughts and feelings about the POTUS but anything that can even remotely be taken as a threat against anyone WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

No matter your feelings on the issues, M4C will not be associated with anything that remotely endorses that behavior.

This is THE ONLY warning. After this infractions/bans will be handed out in swift order.

Tread lightly.

NWPilgrim
07-19-12, 17:16
I know Sheriff Joe has some staunch supporters around here, but the guy strikes me as the Donald Trump of law enforcement. A carnival barker who has promoted a cult of celebrity and will do or say anything to stir the pot and keep his name in the news.

For a moment I thought you were describing Obama. Had to re-read it to see you were talking about the county sheriff. Carnival barker works even less well at the level of president. At least Joe shows up to work everyday rather watching for news of himself in a corner of the WH or playing yet another round of golf or another lavish vacation.

Whether BHO is legal or mot is less important than what a total empty suit he is and what there us of him is Chicago thug Marxist.

Doc Safari
07-19-12, 17:26
Whether BHO is legal or mot is less important than what a total empty suit he is and what there us of him is Chicago thug Marxist.

I'm beginning to think the legality of his presidency is the absolute most important issue next to Obamacare. If he is not legitimate, then every piece of paper he has signed is null and void, including Obamacare.

I know I'm hoping against incredible odds, but if it could be proven that he is not a natural born citizen, then Congress should impeach him and remove him from office. Meanwhile, whoever the appropriate person is should file a lawsuit in Federal court to get every one of his laws and executive orders overturned because they were illegally signed into law (by someone without the legal authority).

jmp45
07-19-12, 18:23
I'm beginning to think the legality of his presidency is the absolute most important issue next to Obamacare. If he is not legitimate, then every piece of paper he has signed is null and void, including Obamacare.

I know I'm hoping against incredible odds, but if it could be proven that he is not a natural born citizen, then Congress should impeach him and remove him from office. Meanwhile, whoever the appropriate person is should file a lawsuit in Federal court to get every one of his laws and executive orders overturned because they were illegally signed into law (by someone without the legal authority).

And every appointee be removed from service, all the way to the supreme court. I'd be ok with that.

Honu
07-19-12, 18:35

you and me are both hoping but seems like we have more chance of winning the mega lottery than this happening !

I am curious what others might think if this does happen would it rip the country apart or create so much chaos or mistrust etc.. ? I think ya know what I am trying to say ?

and I do wonder if some in power will never let it happen with the thought that if it happens since damage is already done the damage of this coming out having a illegal as president could do that much more damage again ?

VooDoo6Actual
07-19-12, 18:55
Pretty sad commentary & state of affairs when the Birth Certificate posted does not pass forensic examination. It quacks like a Duck, looks like a Duck, walks like a Duck, has the genome's & mitdochrondrial DNA of a Duck but apparently it's a Pink Flamingo.

It's a slippery slope either way. You have a President who has repetitively lied about numerous issues/items vs. a career LEO who is most likely not perfect but far from the blatant lier himself that he's accousing of a fraudulent document. In my view get to the truth of the posted certificate even if it's chambers due to National Sercuity issue. Doing so would put to rest many issues instead of continuing the rubs/mudd/distrust etc.

Whether or not there are "other" documents that are bonafides/certifiable or vetted is another issue.

sgtjosh
07-19-12, 20:31
I have been skeptical and critical of birthers. I am beginning to soften my stance. Although I like Sheriff Joe, he may be the wrong messenger. I would like a person of higher repute to look into this.

NWPilgrim
07-19-12, 23:01
Personally I doubt Obama is a citizen. But, our Congress is so spineless that even if it were proved he is Martian they would not impeach him for that or call for the election to be voided. I think Sheriff Joe is swimming against a riptide if apathy, valiantly but in vain.

We can always hope common sense will win the day but we are talking about career pigs at the public trough.

CarlosDJackal
07-20-12, 11:52
If they do find that he is a lying SOB (that we all know he is) and that he was not eligible to run for the POTUS, does this mean:

(1) Any bill he signed into law were never legal?

(2) Any order he signed as Commander-in-Chief were also never legal?

(3) He committed multiple acts of perjury which should make him eligible for Federal prison time?

(4) Those who vouched for his eligibility (IE: Hawaiian officials) also committed perjury?

(5) Any loans he authorized (IE: SOLYNDRA, GM, Chrysler, etc.) are also null-and-void?

I almost want for someone to find definitive proof that he is Kenyan just get answers to these questions.

NWPilgrim
07-20-12, 14:58
Carlos, that is exactly what I am talking about. In a world of integrity the checks and balances would seem to indicate those things should be undone.
In reality, the important question is not can they be undone but who would force the issue? DOJ? Congress? Supreme Court. It would be hilarious if our country was not the rape victim.