PDA

View Full Version : Reward offered for info tying White House to Fast & Furious

Doc Safari
07-18-12, 16:16
http://washingtonexaminer.com/reward-offered-for-white-house-fast-furious-info/article/2502416

One of the nation's oldest conservatives group is offering whistleblowers a $100,000 reward for information from the White House and Justice Department on the "Fast & Furious" administration gun-running bungle.

Their reward poster reads: "If you have verifiable evidence that President Obama or one of his aides knew about Operation Fast & Furious while it was underway, Call 1-888-692-7374 toll free. This is your opportunity to save yourself before Operation Fast & Furious comes crashing down like Watergate. Don't go to jail. Turn states evidence now just like John Dean did. The truth will come out. Will you be caught in the web of Operation Fast & Furious, or will you avoid jail time?"

Interesting.

I've always been taught that "money talks and bullshit walks", so maybe this could lead to some interesting tidbits of info. Still, if some whistleblower thinks that snitching for $100K might get him sleeping with the fishes, then this will fall flat on its ass.

obucina
07-18-12, 18:05
Well, hell...if Dubya is a "war criminal" for Abu Graib, then B Hussein is just as guilty. I think the lamestream media and certain power brokers will make this disappear. After all, Thursten Howell, III's tax returns seem to be a matter of national security.

SteyrAUG
07-18-12, 18:45
Excellent.

If a link doesn't exist they won't find it. If it does exist they need to find it.

glocktogo
07-18-12, 22:47
I think this is a baby step in the right direction. You'd hope that someone involved in this debacle was savvy enough to squirrel away evidence that would save their ass, in the event they become a sacrificial lamb.

However, I don't think $100K is enough to entice someone out of their spider hole. That will not equal a .gov pension from a high 3 average over $100K in federal service. It needs to be big enough to work as a golden parachute if they want to draw someone out.

After you've shot your golden BB, $100K wouldn't cover your legal bills when Obama's henchmen came after you in court. :(

SteyrAUG
07-18-12, 23:47
Not to mention that if there is a link, they will spend far more than $100k covering it up.

feedramp
07-19-12, 02:12

Ned Christiansen
07-19-12, 07:46
I think with the help of NRA and gun owners everywhere, as well as people who just don't think the G should be able to break the law and skate, that reward could be bumped up to a million.

montanadave
07-19-12, 08:09
With folks like the Koch brothers and Sheldon Adelson pledging virtually unlimited supplies of money towards defeating Obama this November, $100K seems like chump change.

I have to believe they have scores of investigators beating the weeds trying to find anything that puts F&F in the Oval Office. But even if they do find a smoking gun, I wouldn't expect to see the story break until well into the fall, depriving the Obama campaign time for damage control.

tb-av
07-19-12, 08:10
This, like the fraudulent birth cert, will go quietly into the night because the mainstream media will refuse to cover it appropriately. They'll keep spinning the news yarns, and entertaining audiences to death, and the phony admin will get a second term.

Yes, and the lack of evidence will -prove- that "no one knew".

It really makes you wonder just how deeply corrupt of country has become.

VooDoo6Actual
07-19-12, 08:48
It really makes you wonder just how deeply corrupt of country has become.

I think or thought most people were beyond the wondering stage & well into the knowing stage.

rushca01
07-19-12, 09:42
In the news today...

The head of ATF recently warned employees that they will face "consequences" if they don't "respect the chain of command," in what Republican lawmakers are decrying as an "ominous message" meant to frighten would-be whistle-blowers in the wake of the Operation Fast and Furious scandal.
Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa., and Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., fired off a letter Wednesday to Acting Director B. Todd Jones saying the message "could be interpreted as a threat" and urging him to clarify.
"It was scary," Issa told Fox News on Thursday, in reference to Jones' video message to employees.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/19/lawmakers-ominous-video-warning-to-atf-whistleblowers-after-furious/#ixzz2150KisL4