PDA

View Full Version : Noveske Upper Markings?

Dump1567
07-19-12, 09:33
I bought a Noveske upper from BCM around 09' (even came in a Noveske upper box). The only Noveske mark is on the barrel. Did Noveske mark their uppers with their logo during this time period?
Thanks.

the_accuser
07-19-12, 10:05
I just bought a factory Noveske Mk18 upper from one of their listed dealers and the upper had no markings other than the barrel. I thought I've read where that does happen from time to time, I'm not really concerned as the upper works great.

Vgex2
07-19-12, 10:37
I also purchased a Noveske MK18 Upper. While speaking with Noveske, I mentioned this to them, and apparently MK18 clone "Collectors" were not happy with brand logos on the uppers. Noveske has decided to leave them blank from now on.

I have heard that if you order direct from Noveske, they will logo the upper on request.

Todd.K
07-19-12, 11:13
I bought a Noveske upper from BCM around 09' (even came in a Noveske upper box). The only Noveske mark is on the barrel. Did Noveske mark their uppers with their logo during this time period?
Thanks.

That batch of uppers came without a BCG or marking on the upper, during the election madness.

Dump1567
07-19-12, 11:47
That batch of uppers came without a BCG or marking on the upper, during the election madness.

Thanks

CAVDOC
07-25-12, 12:59
my noveske upper I bought a few years back has the iron cross logo on it. barreal also similarly marked.

SSGGlock
07-25-12, 13:44
Concerning Noveske upper marking, I bought three at once recently and none of them have the rail markings on top, like T1, T2. I dont care, but I've seen others with it. They do have the little iron cross on them. Just wondering if there was a reason for it.

Riddle
07-26-12, 20:20
my noveske upper receiver is laser etched with the iron cross. all the ones ive seen have been imprinted into the upper (but these may just be the more recent ones)

Dzldust
07-30-12, 20:42
I just bought a used Noveske N4 Gen 2 and the upper is supposed to be a matched upper but has no markings ,how can you tell if its a cheapie or a Noveske.Kinda sux to pay a premium and it not be a Noveske