PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Nacre Quietpro and 2 Motorola XTS3000 UFH radios for retro upper or 20rd AR mags

reccerecon
07-19-12, 21:24
I have a coyote brown single comms Nacre Quietpro, it is one of the best radio headsets made and is great for standalone hearing protection. It is used, but in great shape. It has the new black back plate with RTI posts, the early ones were silver. It comes with 2 large coyote G-Code RTI mounts, down lead for Motorola XTS series and similar radios and 1set of orange ear pieces. The ear pieces have some stains, but they have been cleaned and disinfected and new ones are cheap.

I also have 2 Motorola Model 1 XTS3000 UHF radios, both work and are in good shape. I never had them programmed and one of the batteries won't take a charge. It does come with 1 working Impress battery, 1 Impress charger, 2 stubby antennas and 1 hand mic. I also have a 4ft antenna extender with a BNC connector and 2 SMA to BNC adapter. It was made for me by a guy in my old units comm shop, but I haven't had a chance to test it. The RG58 wire is also covered in brown shrink tube.

I'm asking $250 for the Nacre and $200 each for the radios or if you want everything $600 plus shipping.**Make me an offer on this stuff**

I would really like to trade for a M16A1 or CAR-15 upper. A XM177 type barreled upper with a Brick or similar non-NFA moderator and teardrop forward assist would be perfect, but I'm open to all manufactures and conditions as long as it's an A1. I also need a mil-spec size CAR-15 stock and 2 position receiver extension if you have them. I might also be interested in the right M16A1 upper. Feel free to make me an offer.

I'll also trade for 20rd AR USGI mags, post-ban is fine.

Even if you don't have an upper feel free to make me an offer, I'm open to all other ideas. Email me is the best way to reach me. Thanks for looking.

reccerecon
08-13-12, 00:25
Bump to top