PDA

View Full Version : Judge and Jim Croce

chadbag
07-22-12, 02:15
Stupid case gets dismissed by Judge fan of Jim Croce

http://main.aol.com/2012/07/18/jim-croce-decision-dorothea-collier_n_1687031.html

Read the actual court document.

----

Mauser KAR98K
07-22-12, 02:17
Awesome.

Moose-Knuckle
07-22-12, 03:50
LMAO. . .:lol:

There a few good judges left.

montanadave
07-22-12, 08:31
All good for a chuckle but dear old mom got extremely lucky. She walked in on two adults having consensual sex, physically assaulted one of them, threatened him with a firearm, and placed him under false arrest.

Another overly protective parent, without a badge, might very well find themselves under the jail for pulling the same stunt.

Of course, as someone who spent several nervous minutes holding my jeans in a closet under similar circumstances, I may be overly sympathetic to the young man's plight. :smile:

El Cid
07-22-12, 09:36
Momma should have gone to prison and have been stripped of any and all LE status. Pathetic behavior for her and the judge.

GeorgiaBoy
07-22-12, 22:31
Momma should have gone to prison and have been stripped of any and all LE status. Pathetic behavior for her and the judge.

+1

Maybe not prison, but there definitely should have been some consequences.

Gramps
07-22-12, 23:32
When in moms house, you damn well should show respect for moms rules. If you don't like them, then move out so you can do damn well what you want. Or, stay home and respect moms rules. I will assume he new damn well what he was getting into going to moms house, just by her age alone. Play with fire, your gonna get burned.

anthony1
07-23-12, 03:23
l dont know, hand cuffing at gunpoint and threatening to kill a kid is definitely NOT ok. He was invited by a 19yo girl to the house, its not like he was molesting their 13yo.

El Cid
07-23-12, 08:35
l dont know, hand cuffing at gunpoint and threatening to kill a kid is definitely NOT ok. He was invited by a 19yo girl to the house, its not like he was molesting their 13yo.

Well, the judge's childish ruling incorporating a song was only that the mom cannot be held as abusing her LE authority. She is still open to civil and criminal litigation. If I was the 19 year old kid, I'd press charges. Someone as reckless and easily angered as her should pay a price.

I agree that the daughter should find her own place if she isn't going to follow mom's rules. But the mom had no right to do what she did and there should be legal consequences for it.

Magic_Salad0892
07-24-12, 00:36
I love Jim Croce.

LHS
07-24-12, 11:45
Well, the judge's childish ruling incorporating a song was only that the mom cannot be held as abusing her LE authority. She is still open to civil and criminal litigation. If I was the 19 year old kid, I'd press charges. Someone as reckless and easily angered as her should pay a price.

I agree that the daughter should find her own place if she isn't going to follow mom's rules. But the mom had no right to do what she did and there should be legal consequences for it.

I agree, but with a caveat. We don't know what the woman was thinking when she found a naked guy in her daughter's closet. Did she know he was invited immediately? Or did she find a naked guy in her kid's closet, a (likely) naked daughter who looked very nervous, and simply jump to a conclusion that this guy was there uninvited? Like most media stories, there just isn't enough information.