PDA

View Full Version : Stimulate this!!!!

WasatchAR
01-24-08, 14:43
Ok guys I am sure that everyone has heard that it looks like we are going to get a piece of our money back to help “stimulate the economy”. Well I say we stimulate the economy of the industry we love so much. With the possible disaster looming on the horizon of the 08 elections, what better time to purchase some of the items that could come under the scrutiny of a democratic White house. Ok I will start.

PMAGS!

and mabey another lower or two.:D

Packman73
01-24-08, 20:33
More ammo before they outlaw lead. :rolleyes:

Deadduck
01-24-08, 22:10
Stripped lowers.

Leonidas
01-24-08, 22:18
Well, technically 'your' tax money has already been spent. The rebate check you get will be either borrowed from China, printed out of thin air or a combination of both. So in reality it is robbing from the future savings and investments of US taxpayers. A short term election year solution that will make the long term fix that much more painful. Spending the money will only accelerate it.

Patrick Aherne
01-24-08, 22:50
Well, technically 'your' tax money has already been spent. The rebate check you get will be either borrowed from China, printed out of thin air or a combination of both. So in reality it is robbing from the future savings and investments of US taxpayers. A short term election year solution that will make the long term fix that much more painful. Spending the money will only accelerate it.

You are so right, sir. Please send me your check so it will not sully your reputation. I will dispose of it for you, at no charge. That's the kind of guy I am.:cool:

Buck
01-24-08, 23:00
You are so right, sir. Please send me your check so it will not sully your reputation. I will dispose of it for you, at no charge. That's the kind of guy I am.:cool:

I'll split his cheque with you... To help lighten the emotional toll...

MonteSmoke
01-24-08, 23:22
1.mags
2.striped lower
3.ammo
4.sbr
5.can

Spurholder
01-25-08, 08:51
Another Glock 9mm (17 or 19) and another Strider (maybe a folder this time).

WasatchAR
01-25-08, 09:08
Another Glock 9mm (17 or 19) and another Strider (maybe a folder this time).
OOOOooo Nice call on the Strider. I hadn't thought about that.

panzerr
01-25-08, 09:10
Ugh. Elections. There is that word again. Every time I hear it I go out and buy another box of ammunition. I need to pick up another lower and a case of 30 round magazines.

K_Picatinny
01-26-08, 18:21
P Mags for me. Another Strider would be nice but I forget too easily how painful '94-'04 was.

RojasTKD
01-26-08, 18:46
Humm.... So may options.

Mags
Ammo
Pistol
Lowers
Bargin Bin AR
Magnifier

I do need about 13 Pmags. So maybe that and some ammo.

kbrdann
01-27-08, 06:42
Pmags

Ammo, it never goes out of style.

Spare parts to keep it all up and running.

Bulldog1967
01-27-08, 12:17
I'm self employed and write checks to the IRS for $$,$$$.00

Kinda doubt I'm going to see that.

Plus, Bush just sent $30 BILLION to AFRICA to "fight Aids". :rolleyes:

This president wouldn't know fiscal discipline if it bit him in the ass.

tjhjunk
01-27-08, 14:26
Springfield M1A scout with a Trijicon Accupoint TR20 a couple of 20rd. mags and a SH*t load of ammo:D .
Tim:cool:

MonteSmoke
01-27-08, 14:43
Plus, Bush just sent $30 BILLION to AFRICA to "fight Aids". :rolleyes:
This president wouldn't know fiscal discipline if it bit him in the ass.

but since no one in the world like the usa we have to give them $$$ to make us look good :mad: its like a muger - i dont like you but i will take you cash

i am down for the mags and ammo. what about the 200rd wheel mag

rayray
01-28-08, 21:34
It's going towards a Springfield SOCOM 16.

HighSpeedDreams
01-28-08, 23:18
+1 on the SOCOM

Don Robison
01-29-08, 00:08
I'm using it to offset the cost my newly formed LLC and to pay for my FFL. I'll even have a few bucks(very few) left over for supplies to finish the shop walls. Uncle Sam has been robbing Peter to pay Paul since the govt. was formed so I'll play along.

usaffarmer
01-29-08, 01:37
i will finish my POF. and buy a mini van for my wife since we are having twins.

Freakdaddy
01-29-08, 08:43
Well whatever guns, full capacity mags or 1000's of rounds of ammo you buy, please take a picture of it. Put that picture in a "Thank You" card and send it to Pelosi, Clinton, Obama, Kennedy, etc. I know it won't change their views on the 2nd Amendment but at least you'll have the gratification of knowing you really pissed them off.

K_Picatinny
01-29-08, 13:26
Well whatever guns, full capacity mags or 1000's of rounds of ammo you buy, please take a picture of it. Put that picture in a "Thank You" card and send it to Pelosi, Clinton, Obama, Kennedy, etc. I know it won't change their views on the 2nd Amendment but at least you'll have the gratification of knowing you really pissed them off.

That is one outstanding idea.

woody d
01-29-08, 14:09

pure genius