PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: KAC SR-15 MOD 1 - Custom Burnt Bronze SOLD

buckjay
07-24-12, 21:30
Still short on cash, so now its time to downsize. [:(]

http://buckjay.com/drop/sell/kac-sr-15-1.jpg

I have for sale a KAC SR-15 MOD 1 in excellent condition. It was professionally disassembled and then cerakoted Burnt Bronze. First owner said he put around 500 rounds through it and then I ran another 750 problem free rounds through it. Everything was clean Federal XM193. The SR-15 is an absolute beast of a rifle, with the barrel and bolt rated past 20K. I'm also including a SR-15 field repair kit ($135 value). Cerakoting and disassembly cost close to $300 alone. Also, the upper features a perfect match between the upper receiver and rail which results in a flush, gap-less fit.

Comes with everything as pictured. Original E3 IWS BCG and barrel, SR-15 buffer, KAC CH and KAC scalloped ambi safety, ALG ACT nickel boron trigger, Vltor IMOD and Tango Down grip. Has the newest generation KAC gas block with double pins (instead of the old one which was hydraulically pressed on).

Priced to sell at $1695, shipping will run $50 via USPS. Your FFL must be able to accept from an individual. If you like, I can ship the upper straight to you and send the lower to your FFL.

Please email me with any questions!

Trades?
Sorry, no trades - I need the cash!