PDA

View Full Version : WTT: OD Blackhawk Omega vest and Gentex Lightwieght Helmet for Star Wars toys

reccerecon
07-24-12, 22:38
I have a very lightly used OD Blackhawk Omega vest. It is one of the older non-MOLLE ones with 6 M4 mag pouches, 2 utility pouches, compass pouch and non slip pad on the right shoulder. I only used it a couple of times in the field, I did lightly dust it with tan and brown Krylon with a mesh bag.

I also have a size large Gentex Lightweight Helmet with the new pad suspension system. It is in great shape and is custom painted a desert/light foliage camo, I don't have a helmet cover though. I do have a Surefire Helmet Lighte mount and NVG mount that I can add if needed.

I would like for some Star Wars toys, they are for my son to play with so please no collector items. I'm mainly looking for the action figures and vehicles that were made in the 90s for the original 3 movies, but I'm open to everything. They don't need to be perfect, but as long as they have all their parts and aren't broken I'm fine. I would also like to get him some of the Micro Machine figures/vehicles and head play sets. I had a ton of these when I was a kid and now that my son is into Star Wars I wish I wouldn't have sold them. He isn't to interested in the Clone Wars cartoons so I will pass on anything from it, but I will look at stuff from the newer movies also. I would also be interested in getting him some Jurasic Park toys, but the Star Wars stuff comes first.

Feel free to make any other offers, I'm open to all other ideas. Email is the best way to reach me. Thanks for looking.

reccerecon
09-19-12, 22:41
Bump to top.