PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: TAG Rampage PC w/plates and more

Keebsley
07-25-12, 08:40
For sale is my TAG Rampage MC PC. I decided that since I'm not in Durkha-Durkhastan nor going through doors or putting down rebellions that I could put money into better use. Wanting to sell this as a package deal. PC was only worn around the house and while watching the entire Twilight series with the wife and girls to maintain my manhood.

- TAG Rampage MC: TAG's Rampage is a split front (patent pending) plate carrier that will accommodate any size trauma plate, sizes small through large long. The carrier has removable cummerbunds with removable side plate pouches. The front, back, and cummerbunds are cut to fit after market level 3A soft armor. You can now have full front, back and side armor protection in a low profile user friendly package. The split in the front allows you to set up your gear and quickly get in and out of the carrier via side entry. It is also fully covered in P.A.L.S. webbing, with adjustable shoulder straps and a heavy duty drag handle.

- Set of SAPI plates. 10x12. Not abused or dropped or handled much.

- ATACS Dark Medical Carrier with double pistol mag pouch on front. No med suplies.

- RG EGL Haffafug Admin pouch

- Aries Armor Plate Carrier Silencer clips

- MC ATS Trip mag shingle.

Looking to sell the whole shebang for $475. PM if interested.