PDA

View Full Version : Magazine ban amendment in Cybersecurity Bill

Matthew
07-28-12, 19:01
As predicted, they are testing the waters, just being more insidious in their approach.

Contact your Senators and demand they say no to SA 2575, and any other gun control measures, or they will unquestionably lose your vote. See the link below for the facts.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/240657-cybersecurity-bill-includes-gun-control-measurehttp://

Moose-Knuckle
07-28-12, 19:59
Thanks for posting this.

Matthew
07-28-12, 20:02
Thanks for posting this.

Just trying to help, MK. Let's keep it going, spread the word before the vote.

Cesiumsponge
07-28-12, 21:24
Same usual players. It's upsetting to see these guys are so gutless that they won't even introduce a bill or make it overt. They have to sneak it into a completely unrelated cybersecurity bill. It's not even fun to challenge opponents that don't have a spine.

Waylander
07-29-12, 11:43
Thanks for posting this.

Agreed.

M4arc
07-29-12, 12:00
Emails and phone calls will be sent!

Why do I fear our own government over crazy douchebags like James Holmes?

DHS has labelled gun owners as "terrorists", it's purchase 450 million rounds of ammo, riot gear and are using predators over US soil all while trying to de-arm us. That's the shit that scares me.

PA PATRIOT
07-29-12, 12:14
Its a election year and this bill does not have a snowballs chance in hell of passing with any form of a Ban attached.

Maybe after the election if Obama is re-elected and if the Dem's take control of both houses but the chance of that perfect storm happening is very remote at best.

Matthew
07-29-12, 16:37
Its a election year and this bill does not have a snowballs chance in hell of passing with any form of a Ban attached.

Maybe after the election if Obama is re-elected and if the Dem's take control of both houses but the chance of that perfect storm happening is very remote at best.

I hope you're right, and you probably are, but I'd rather not take the chance.

Half the time, our legislators don't even know what exactly is in these bills; doesn't hurt to give them a heads up about which way we want them to vote.

SMETNA
07-30-12, 01:08
They have to pass it so they can see what's in it :suicide:

Matthew
07-30-12, 08:45
They have to pass it so they can see what's in it :suicide:

Just ask Schumer, Feinstein, Lautenberg and the other anti-gunners...they know what's in it!

M4arc
07-30-12, 09:15
Emails went out to my Senators this morning.

Matthew
07-30-12, 10:23
Emails went out to my Senators this morning.

Fantastic! I emailed my Senators, and threw in my US Representatives as well, just for good measure.

I hope the people that primarily follow the more "exciting" sections of M4Carbine.net, i.e. the areas where the Industry Pros and SME's typically inhabit, are reading our postings.

Waylander
07-30-12, 10:29
Fantastic! I emailed my Senators, and threw in my US Representatives as well, just for good measure.

Same here.

Matthew
07-31-12, 00:50
Let's keep this going. We need the politicians to know their jobs are in jeopardy if they support ANY of this liberal nonsense.

Matthew
08-11-12, 06:31
Bumping this, because we must keep the pressure on our legislators, we cannot rest.

Absolutely no disrespect to the families of the fallen members of the Sikh Temple that were killed, but that shooting was almost convenient for the anti-gun crowd. (especially the part where witnesses from the Sikh Temple said, on camera, there were 4 shooters, not one...but I digress)

Email and phone your state and federal senators, governors and representatives that ANY form of anti-gun legislation they entertain or propose, even if it doesn't come to a vote, results in you voting for another pro-Second Amendment candidate.