PDA

View Full Version : FFLs: Multiple Handgun Purchases

Skyyr
07-30-12, 12:37
Hey there =)

I recently got an MKE 94k and I love the darn thing. However, my wallet does not like the cost of all of the 9mm ammo it goes through, so I picked up a GSG-5 .22 LR as it (loosely) shares the same manual of arms.

I purchased the MKE last Friday (NICS check and all). The GSG will probably be shipped to my FFL on Wednesday or Thursday, and I was planning on picking it up on Friday after work. Is that outside of the window for reporting multiple handgun purchases to the ATF?

Thanks!

davidjinks
07-30-12, 12:45
Report multiple sales to who? YOU have to report multiple sales personally?

Hey there =)

I recently got an MKE 94k and I love the darn thing. However, my wallet does not like the cost of all of the 9mm ammo it goes through, so I picked up a GSG-5 .22 LR as it (loosely) shares the same manual of arms.

I purchased the MKE last Friday (NICS check and all). The GSG will probably be shipped to my FFL on Wednesday or Thursday, and I was planning on picking it up on Friday after work. Is that outside of the window for reporting multiple purchases?

Thanks!

Skyyr
07-30-12, 12:59
Report multiple sales to who? YOU have to report multiple sales personally?

FFL's have to report multiple handgun sales (more than one within 5 days) to the ATF. My question was... if I purchased one last Friday, is this Friday (aka a week later) still inside that 5-day window?