PDA

View Full Version : AWS, inc.

thekersh86
07-30-12, 16:58
Hey guys,

I'm looking for any feedback on Advanced Warfighting Solutions. I've searched high and low, on google and on here with no results. I pretty much just want to find out if they're cheap airsoft stuff, or if they really are of decent quality. I'm mainly looking at the operators choice plate carrier.

My main problem is that time is of the essence, and grey group is out of all plate carriers in medium size. I would really like to get a mayflower apc, but it's not looking like I'll be able to in the given time. Was hoping AWS would be a decent compromise until I can get an APC in the future. Thanks in advance.

skd_tactical
07-30-12, 19:26
We have several plate carriers in Medium in stock to include the Mayflower APC in S/M in all colors except coyote brown.

As for AWS, Inc. I do not have any experience with them. Sorry.

SOS

thekersh86
07-30-12, 20:09
We have several plate carriers in Medium in stock to include the Mayflower APC in S/M in all colors except coyote brown.

As for AWS, Inc. I do not have any experience with them. Sorry.

SOS

I actually received a reply from you guys this morning about shipping timeframes. It just wouldn't work out with my timing. I start my FTX on Wednesday and express mail was only guaranteed by Wednesday afternoon from this morning.

I have every intention of ordering one from you guys when I get back, but I'm looking for something to get the job done in the meantime, and I'd prefer to avoid the Condor gear that is so prevalent in this town.

Thanks for the reply!

zodtgr8
09-11-12, 12:40
Probably a bit late for your FTX, but AWS is g2g when it comes to kit.

Back in the day they were THE go-to company for the guys at Ft. Bragg for vests, chest rigs, etc...

They're not as flashy or innovative as other companies are these days but they put out the same kind of quality you'd expect from Eagle, LBT, Paraclete, etc...

The Operator's Choice PC seems to be a clone of the LBT-6094 PC... and for the price I'm thinking about picking one up myself to do a little T&E...