PDA

View Full Version : redacted

VooDoo6Actual
08-02-12, 18:00
redacted.

NWPilgrim
08-02-12, 18:59
The military personnel having been getting shafted on voting, especially from overseas, for the last several elections. It should be an outrage yet Congress abdicates any oversight or corrective action. I don't recall Bush doing much to improve it either (military guys pipe up if you saw any difference).

Our electoral system is disintegrating with purposeful erosion through the Secretary of State program to count until you get the vote you want, obstruction of the means of military personnel to vote (delayed ballots, etc), voter intimidation that DOJ steps in to prevent prosecution, etc. And now Obama is trying to eliminate the extended 3 days for getting military votes collected and submitted.

Only substantial majorities can win for the Repubs and a third party has no prayer. Corrupt people like corrupt systems they can manipulate. And with both parties throwing off any pretense of limited govt. and fiscal responsibility, does it really matter in the long run? As the Mogambu Guru would observe, "We are Freaking Doomed (FD)!"

But as some people assure us, everything is fine, nothing to worry about.

SPARTAN HOPLITE ARMS
08-02-12, 19:11
Nobama and his crony holder are hypocrites. One word... DISGRACE.

Moose-Knuckle
08-02-12, 19:47
Ah, I see the voter fraud has started early . . .

PlatoCATM
08-02-12, 21:12
No surprise really. Hopefully word of this can spread just as the following campaign misstep did: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/01/obama-landing-at-guard-base-threatened-by-budget-cuts/.

Although these are much more than campaign missteps, this is all the press will make them out to be.

davidjinks
08-02-12, 21:33
I say go for it! Let them keep stepping on their crank! The more they take away from the voting Americans, the less votes they'll get.

Of course that's my hopes anyway.

The_War_Wagon
08-02-12, 22:12
It's ok - Obama's got your back... :rolleyes:

http://static.thepeoplescube.com/images/Obama_Got_Your_Back_400b.jpg

CarlosDJackal
08-03-12, 12:03
I'm not clear on what the is all about. Are the obamists trying to take away those extra 3 days of pre-election voting from the members of our military? Or are they trying to extend those extra 3 days of pre-election voting to everybody else?

Every article I can find online is very vague on what the lawsuit is about.

NWPilgrim
08-03-12, 12:51
Not being military, my understanding is that military personnel are given an extra three days after the polls close to get the ballots to stateside collection point. The purpose is to allow for the difficulties of service members getting to the polls all in one day since they are on assigned duty. So they supposedly have been given an extra three days to vote to make that easier.

But, often many of the overseas ballots never make it back to the states, or so I have read in past elections. So the military gets very much under counted whereas some stateside counties get over counted (dead, pets, multiples, illegals).

VooDoo6Actual
08-03-12, 15:22
redacted.