PDA

View Full Version : .77 flashlight mount.

Lpcogan
08-02-12, 18:35
Hey guys. I have a streamlight protec 1L. Its my carry flashlight right now. But it's brighter than my surefire 6p that I have mounted on my primary. I'd like to mount the streamlight on my primary and carry the surefire. Problem is the streamlight is .77 inches in diameter instead of 1". Does anybody know of any picatinny mount in that small size?

TOMTOM
08-03-12, 12:43
Larue makes a .760" ring for their flashlight mounts.

http://www.laruetactical.com/larue-tactical-inline-flashlight-mount

Lpcogan
08-03-12, 14:11
Wow that is a nice Mount! I can, with 100% certainty, tell you my wife would kick my @$$ for paying that for a flashlight mount. Lol! Or paying that much for anything :sigh:

SpankMonkey
08-03-12, 18:58
Vltor makes one that will fit. I think they run about 40 bucks.

Lpcogan
08-03-12, 22:13
Vltor makes one that will fit. I think they run about 40 bucks.

Thanks. I ended up cutting some rubber at work to make a sleeve that would allow me to put it in my 1" ring. Thanks for the feedback.

ShipWreck
08-17-12, 14:10
Thanks. I ended up cutting some rubber at work to make a sleeve that would allow me to put it in my 1" ring. Thanks for the feedback.

I've done the same thing with electrical tape on the light to fit inside of a mount before...

Lpcogan
08-17-12, 19:23
I've done the same thing with electrical tape on the light to fit inside of a mount before...

I thought about electrical tape but also thought of it getting sticky on my flashlight.