PDA

View Full Version : Trade Advice

ryr8828
08-06-12, 17:01
I wasn't sure where to put this so I put it here. Someone has contacted me on another site offering the following in trade for my low round ps90 and I'm thinking it over.

Daniel Defense m4V1 upper omega fsp quad rail on SW lower, supposedly less than 100 rounds fired.Here's what the guy says:

Well the daniel defense is the M4 with the 12" DD omega X rail. Full length flat top, DD rear sight, fixed front sight. 16" chrome lined barrel, chrome BCG and a gunslinger charging handle. The lower is actually an m&p 15 lower with a 2 stage trigger. I have put just about everything magpul has on the gun. Ms3 sling, miad grip, ctr stock, asap end plate, bad lever, afg, trigger guard, rail mounted sling attach point, rail covers and the pmags. Gun is in amazing shape, less than 100 rounds through it.

Plus a glock 23 3rd gen with 200 rounds fired and 2 mags which shows some holster wear.

My problem is I have that same upper on a daniel defense lower (complete dd rifle) and I got rid of my .40 cal and ammo, traded to my son. Was getting away from .40 cal.

Money to money what kind of trade do you all think this is for me?

ryr8828
08-06-12, 20:24
Maybe just an idea of what you think the rifle and pistol are worth. I know what I think my ps90 is worth.

Split66
08-07-12, 02:59
Hmm it's a tough call. Like playing price is right. There are too many if's ands or buts when it comes to YOUR personal decision. Do you like his setup, all the magpul schwag, the buis, the FSB , or are you going to blow a ton of cash changing someone else's layout in the end? What kind of BCG is in there, what kind of trigger, will it suit your end purpose etc. etc. lots of questions regarding "what's it's value to you? "

I'm not a fan of some of the stuff, so I'd be valuing the rifle way less than the Magpul Industries diehard for example.

You say you have a similar rifle, why not be patient and sell the PS90 ( if indeed you really have to part with it) for what it's worth? Then you can buy a new and different rifle, as well as a handgun of your choice( in a caliber you actually want to shoot).........

krypto
08-07-12, 19:20
I'd pass simply because you're trying to move away from 40cal.

ryr8828
08-08-12, 16:56
I balked at the glock 23 and offered him my ps90 for his dd ar and his xds.
He balked at that. After researching the xds for the trade I went out and bought one today.

I'll probably just sell the ps90 for cash, I have too many ar's as it is now.