PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Daniel Defense customer service

Mark21
08-09-12, 12:01
I'm sure this will surprise no-one that has experience with Daniel Defense, but after having an issue with my DD upper I isolated the issue down to the BCG. After speaking to the customer service rep, he not only took back the BCG, but asked me to send the entire upper (on their dime) so they could make sure it was functioning reliably as a whole.

Received it back packaged as if I had bought a brand new upper, and everything now works 100%. Top notch service, and it's things like that which buy customer loyalty. Big thumbs up.

C4IGrant
08-09-12, 12:10
Cool!

C4

MCS
08-09-12, 12:16
Glad to hear that you can rely on them!

Czarny_Orzel
08-09-12, 13:35
Had a very similar experience with DD. They have superb customer service, and really do care. In fact, I've been so impressed with the M4v7 I have, and the care that DD takes with their customers that I'm going out tonight to get another one!

nimdabew
08-09-12, 13:46
I will piggy back on this thread. I just called them up about an hour ago and told them the barrel nut wrench was too small. They asked me what my address was and told me they are going to put one in the mail out tomorrow morning.

Blankwaffe
08-09-12, 14:19
Yeap,the folks at DD are golden.One of the few gun manufacturers that has really tried at every level to make sure I was happy.

Just curious,what did you find wrong with the BCG?

Mark21
08-09-12, 15:10
]
Just curious,what did you find wrong with the BCG?

Gas key ended up being loose.

Pistol Shooter
08-09-12, 16:17
Always good to hear about great customer service from a top notch manufacturer.

Glad DD took good care of you Mark. :smile:
(That's why we pay more and buy from the best IMO.)

DrunkUncles
08-09-12, 18:32
As a new DD 300BLK owner I'm very glad to hear that they took care of you.

duece71
08-09-12, 22:19
As a current DD owner, I am very pleased to hear about your CS experience.

Jake Bauer
08-10-12, 00:35
My DD upper should be at the factory today. I actually had a little bit of an un-satisfactory experience this time (as this is the second time my upper has been sent back). When I sent the email telling them what was wrong (including pics) the guy who emailed me back said he would tell his service rep about it and get me a return shipping label. Two weeks later, I had to end up calling them to get a return label because no one had beed notified. They got me hooked up with one later that day and I'm confident that the rest of the experience will go well, but I was a bit bummed at first.

I know I'll get asked so, the reason its going back is because the rounds wont chamber. They are getting stuck on the feed ramps. I'd polish them up myself but they said I'd void the warranty that way.. (The first time I sent it back was because I was an idiot. No need to explain further. lol.)

Shabazz
08-12-12, 17:11
DD is top notch.

svtpwnz
08-12-12, 20:12
Glad to hear your experience was positive. I have been fortunate enough to never have to use their customer service. my DDv4 has ran like a top.

Texas42
08-12-12, 20:15
Glad you have been taken care of.

Glock30
08-12-12, 20:21
I'll double down by saying that they do provide great customer service. I've called them on at least 2-3 different ocassions and it was a pleasant experience each time.:cool:

Horsehide
08-13-12, 14:08
The few times I had to call on the DD customer service and sales reps, they bent over backward to answer my questions and solve the issues at hand in a very timely fashion. Between the recent move and their current production schedule, I am sure these guys had more urgent fish to fry than to take care of "Joe Customer", but they did it anyway.
It is nice to know the tools you rely on are backed with more than catchy motos and cheesy ads.

markm
08-13-12, 14:15
I'd have called LAV at home, in bed... woke him up and said...

What's up with this BCG, LAV???? :cool: